Obama a subhuman mongrel

I am now fully convinced that there is nothing a conservative could call Obama that most other conservatives wouldn't defend, in one way or another.

lol waaaaaaaaaaaaaa and there is nothing he does that you wont DEFEND

how cultish and wussy is that compared to you all with Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I find you people hilarious...mongrel fits you O cult member...bite the head of anyone who criticizes him

Nugent was calling you subhuman too. How's that self-hatred thing working out?

I am now fully convinced that there is nothing a conservative could call Obama that most other conservatives wouldn't defend, in one way or another.

how cultish and wussy is that compared to you all with Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I find you people hilarious...mongrel fits you O cult member...bite the head of anyone who criticizes him

Nugent didn't criticize Obama's policies.

He called him a "Subhuman Mongrel".

That's way beyond any sort of decorum to be expected from anyone participating in our nation's politics.

It should have been roundly condemned..or at least kicked Nugent out of the national dialogue.

And yet..he still campaigns for Republican politicians.

You folks really should be embarrassed by this.

And STILL conservatives can't figure out why they can't win the black vote.

Conservatives can't figure out why they can't win what they call the subhuman mongrel vote.

My advice to conservatives: think about that for 30 seconds, and then tell me you still can't figure out why you don't win the black vote.

for sure, Democrats have done so much for them...look at Detroit, the warehousing you all give them to live in...war zones out of site out of mind...its a Utopia

People who rape kids should be attacked whenever they crawl out from under the rocks.
People who defend child rapers should be chased back under the rocks with them.
Now go crawl back under your rock.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Prominent ? Ummmm, no.

Prominence is subjective.

But when a well-known and/or recognizable individual happily plays right into his party's very worst stereotypes -- with an election coming up, no less -- the other party can't be blamed for jumping all over it, for taking its best advantage of it.

Surely we all know this, yes?

No.

You won't bother to google because you made an assertion that was wrong.

The other thing you won't bother to do is admit it.

Definition of the word "assertion": an asserting; a statement that something is a fact, usually without evidence.

I said: "There may have been some....".

I don't think that that qualifies as an assertion, but a Democrat Congressman referring to President Bush as a monkey or a chimp is definitely a possibility.

Then find it.

Simple enough.

Google is a great resource.

You are right, Google is a great resource. Alas, contrary to popular belief, it doesn't have the answer for everything.

I, indeed, failed to find any congressman calling Bush a monkey, so I made a search with "Sallow is right", and VOILA!! nothing about any USMB poster, only some entries about moths and skin conditions.

But a Democrat congressman referring to Bush is still a definite possibility.

But when a well-known and/or recognizable individual happily plays right into his party's very worst stereotypes -- with an election coming up, no less -- the other party can't be blamed for jumping all over it, for taking its best advantage of it.

Nugent needs to tone it down. His basic message resonates but he gets carried away with the rhetoric some times. But he can say whatever he likes, at least until obama becomes king for life.

How many people who called Bush "Chimp" were invited to one of Bush's State of the Union address?

Don't know. Were they invited afterwards or before? I know people that were the most vocal got some really good gigs.

Meet The Press
The View
MSNBC

Some of them, like Al Sharpton, got their own shows.

You should be able to provide a link for that.

First, show people who called President Bush a chimp invited to speak on the air.

Second, show where Sharpton called Bush a chimp.

I never said chimp. But they have called him every name in the book. Sharpton is a paid race-baiter. You should watch his show sometime. The stuff they say on there is pretty extreme.

No one would of heard what he said if it wasn't for the left and our Pravda media
Nugent doesn't speak for me the same the libs claim Bashir, Maher doesn't speak for them

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

Prominent ? Ummmm, no.

Prominent ? Ummmm, yes.
Likely to attract
Conspicuous
Well Known
Standing out
Particularly noticeable
Attract attention

A dictionary can be your friend.

It's funny...I've had to change doctors a few times since I left the military (and I sure as hell didn't have a "regular doctor" then) because my employer changed insurance plans putting me in a different network.

I had no idea this whole time that keeping that same doctor was a right. Fuck, I should have been suing the insurance companies for not carrying my doctor in their network. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Keeping the doctor you like and trust was promised and should be up to you.

It should be up to you, but it is up to your insurance company to decide. Same as it has always been

The option has always been to find your own doctor and see if your insurance has him in the system. The option has always been you can change your coverage or your insurer if you're not satisfied. Now our options are being pared down even more. Accept what we give you and like it, because Uncle Sugar always takes the lowest bid.

Ted Nugent is entitled to his opinion; left-wing nutjobs are free to soil themselves jumping all over that comment and dragging out their lame ol race card; unhinged as they are at the temerity of anybody criticizing the Progressive Messiah..................worse was said about Bush

idiiots and hypocrites

Don't know. Were they invited afterwards or before? I know people that were the most vocal got some really good gigs.

Meet The Press
The View
MSNBC

Some of them, like Al Sharpton, got their own shows.

You should be able to provide a link for that.

First, show people who called President Bush a chimp invited to speak on the air.

Second, show where Sharpton called Bush a chimp.

I never said chimp. But they have called him every name in the book. Sharpton is a paid race-baiter. You should watch his show sometime. The stuff they say on there is pretty extreme.

I catch Sharpton's show from time to time. He's gotten much better than when he started and I've never seen anything "extreme".

And actually since his time in prison, he's toned down the rhetoric a great deal.

Nugent is an aging rock star

on the other hand people ON TV in liberal media openly wish to take a sh*t in the mouth of a conservative woman; ridicule an adopted Black baby; and generally spew incredibly hypocritical hatred at anybody to the right of Stalin

idiots and hypocrites

LMAO Well, its his opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have one.

Of course RW conveniently forgets the Dems opinion of Bush and all those lovely things that were said about him.

Once again. LMAO Hypocrite much there RW??

Oh and Nugent is one Rep. He's not all Reps. Thought ya oughtta know. Your a hoot.

Idiots on the interweb calling Bush names is not the same as someone spouting racist hate and being invited as a special guest at the state of the union

Want to name one? Go at it

Still LMAO. Nugent is one guy. A guy who's entitled to his opinion. Sorry to bust your bubble but its so. One guy. One opinion.

Get a life and find something else to bitch about. Good Gawd.

Oh and BTW I think Barry's a fucking jackass. Sue me. LOL.

Last edited:

No one would of heard what he said if it wasn't for the left and our Pravda media
Nugent doesn't speak for me the same the libs claim Bashir, Maher doesn't speak for them

Bashir was made to apologize by MSNBC and he was forced to resign.

Maher doesn't attend SOTU nor does he campaign for Politicians.

Forum List

Back