Obama a subhuman mongrel

Well yeah..it is.

Very relevant.

exactly how is it any more relevant than a hundred vile comments from left-wing talking heads on liberal media or in the halls of Congress?

It's relevant because conservatives have made Ted Nugent relevant to their cause, especially on gun rights.

You don't see too many conservatives calling Nugent 'irrelevant' when he's being talked about in the context of guns.

He's one man, one opinion, one vote. Get over yourselves. Like ANY other singer/actor/athlete I believe they should sing, play or act and stay the fuck out of politics.

exactly how is it any more relevant than a hundred vile comments from left-wing talking heads on liberal media or in the halls of Congress?

It's relevant because conservatives have made Ted Nugent relevant to their cause, especially on gun rights.

You don't see too many conservatives calling Nugent 'irrelevant' when he's being talked about in the context of guns.

Where does it say we have to support everything someone says?

It's in the How to be a good robot manual. Every hack democrat receives one and just assumes the rest of us do as well.

Still LMAO. Nugent is one guy. A guy who's entitled to his opinion. Sorry to bust your bubble but its so. One guy. One opinion.

Get a life and find something else to bitch about. Good Gawd.

Well no.

Seems you can't do the challenge..so you deflect.

Democrats generally are in keeping with Decorum.

Republicans? Lately? Well, who are we kidding..

They love the name calling and personal attacks.

Policy? That's why they HAVE to resort to name calling and personal attacks.

Because, generally? Republican policy sucks.

you are simply laughable. The right can never keep pace with the non-stop hatred flowing from left-wing pundits. Decorum? what a joke!

libs lie to themselves

Name one other person from either party who is a 12 year old girl sodomy raping, poopy pants draft dodger who adopted a teenager so he could marry her (incest?) and became a foul mouthed POS in his later years. Name one. I dare you. I double dare you.

Where does it say we have to support everything someone says?

It's in the How to be a good robot manual. Every hack democrat receives one and just assumes the rest of us do as well.

I agree and would be willing to bet that loads of conservatives don't have a clue who Nugent is. His name sure isn't a household word.

Only and idiot would place importance on one mans opinion.

Guess there are plenty of idiots on this board. LOL

Well no.

Seems you can't do the challenge..so you deflect.

Democrats generally are in keeping with Decorum.

Republicans? Lately? Well, who are we kidding..

They love the name calling and personal attacks.

Policy? That's why they HAVE to resort to name calling and personal attacks.

Because, generally? Republican policy sucks.

you are simply laughable. The right can never keep pace with the non-stop hatred flowing from left-wing pundits. Decorum? what a joke!

libs lie to themselves

Name one other person from either party who is a 12 year old girl sodomy raping, poopy pants draft dodger who adopted a teenager so he could marry her (incest?) and became a foul mouthed POS in his later years. Name one. I dare you. I double dare you.

Woody Allen?

And STILL conservatives can't figure out why they can't win the black vote.

Conservatives can't figure out why they can't win what they call the subhuman mongrel vote.

My advice to conservatives: think about that for 30 seconds, and then tell me you still can't figure out why you don't win the black vote.

95% of blacks won't vote Republican

Must be because subhuman mongrels just want free stuff

Prominence is subjective.

But when a well-known and/or recognizable individual happily plays right into his party's very worst stereotypes -- with an election coming up, no less -- the other party can't be blamed for jumping all over it, for taking its best advantage of it.

Surely we all know this, yes?

Nugent needs to tone it down. His basic message resonates but he gets carried away with the rhetoric some times. But he can say whatever he likes, at least until obama becomes king for life.

Or unless Obama either kills him or puts him in jail

Conservatives can't figure out why they can't win what they call the subhuman mongrel vote.

My advice to conservatives: think about that for 30 seconds, and then tell me you still can't figure out why you don't win the black vote.

What set of PRINCIPLES would prompt any American to vote for Obama?

LMAO Well, its his opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have one.

Of course RW conveniently forgets the Dems opinion of Bush and all those lovely things that were said about him.

Once again. LMAO Hypocrite much there RW??

Oh and Nugent is one Rep. He's not all Reps. Thought ya oughtta know. Your a hoot.

Idiots on the interweb calling Bush names is not the same as someone spouting racist hate and being invited as a special guest at the state of the union

Want to name one? Go at it

Still LMAO. Nugent is one guy. A guy who's entitled to his opinion. Sorry to bust your bubble but its so. One guy. One opinion.

Oh and BTW I think Barry's a fucking jackass. Sue me. LOL.

One guy, one opinion

Problem is that Republicans embracing him allows Democrats to broad brush the whole Party

If Nugent had said he agrees with Global Warming or National Healthcare, Republicans would cut ties with him immediately. But calling a black President a subhuman mongrel and it is just ted being Ted

Dear RW: If all of us were judged by our worst possible moments,
we'd be in the same boat.

I know I have good points and very bad weaknesses. we all do.

If we can learn to see all people this way, the sooner we can capitalize on our good points and contributions, and help each other fix those weak spots that are embarrassing.

We all have them. None of us is Jesus Christ, and even he was criticized for turning tables over in the temple, and killing a poor plant made to wither just to demonstrate God's will.

If we kick everyone out of the human race for one reason or another, there is someone else who would tan our hides as well. That is not inclusion or respect for diversity.

If neighbors have problems, why not reach out a hand and help them fix what's wrong.
Treat each other as we prefer to be treated, and I'd rather have help to correct things than be judged as unworthy of association. I have a lot to offer despite my faults. So does Ted.

He does his part to help underprivileged kids, so why not also look at what he does well?
Especially if we want to encourage him and others to do the same, and not judge by the worst flaws.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

If the right wants this guy as a spokesperson fine by me. Maybe at his next NRA rally he can entertain the folks with the tale of how he avoided bearing arms when the country called. This tale;

"I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up...."

Take him, he's yours.

If we can learn to see all people this way, the sooner we can capitalize on our good points and contributions, and help each other fix those weak spots that are embarrassing.

We all have them. None of us is Jesus Christ, and even he was criticized for turning tables over in the temple, and killing a poor plant made to wither just to demonstrate God's will.

If we kick everyone out of the human race for one reason or another, there is someone else who would tan our hides as well. That is not inclusion or respect for diversity.

If neighbors have problems, why not reach out a hand and help them fix what's wrong.
Treat each other as we prefer to be treated, and I'd rather have help to correct things than be judged as unworthy of association. I have a lot to offer despite my faults. So does Ted.

He does his part to help underprivileged kids, so why not also look at what he does well?
Especially if we want to encourage him and others to do the same, and not judge by the worst flaws.

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

It's remarkable that you and others on the right lack the honestly and courage to denounce Nugent.

Not surprising, but remarkable nonetheless.

No, because Obama's black and only the GOP has racist whites in it.

Let me get you straight..

It is OK for what Ted Nugent said because he helps underprivileged kids?

Look, Nugent is an adult. He is accountable for what he says. Especially a racist insult. You should know better

If the right wants this guy as a spokesperson fine by me. Maybe at his next NRA rally he can entertain the folks with the tale of how he avoided bearing arms when the country called. This tale;

"I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up...."

Take him, he's yours.

Sure glad he's not running the country, huh?

Problem is your favorite freaks are.

Idiots on the interweb calling Bush names is not the same as someone spouting racist hate and being invited as a special guest at the state of the union

Want to name one? Go at it

One guy, one opinion

Problem is that Republicans embracing him allows Democrats to broad brush the whole Party

If Nugent had said he agrees with Global Warming or National Healthcare, Republicans would cut ties with him immediately. But calling a black President a subhuman mongrel and it is just ted being Ted

I'm still LMAO. Why do you think Reps embrace Nugent? Why would you think Reps would embrace what he has to say. That they would embrace HIS OPINION?? Hell loads of folks don't even know who he is or was.

I'm amazed that you think he's famous and anything he says would resonate with every Republican out there.

I'm also amazed that you think anyone would give a shit about what Nuget thinks.

I think Barrys a fucking jackass. I wonder how many embrace that opinion.

Last edited:

One guy, one opinion

I'm still LMAO. Why do you think Reps embrace Nugent? Why would you think Reps would embrace what he has to say. That they would embrace HIS OPINION?? Hell loads of folks don't even know who he is or was.

I'm amazed that you think he's famous and anything he says would resonate with every Republican out there.

I'm also amazed that you think anyone would give a shit about what Nuget thinks.

I think Barrys a fucking jackass. I wonder how many embrace that opinion.

Why? Because he was a special guest of Republicans at Obamas State of the Union Address. Brought there specifically as an open insult to the President

Why? Because after his racist and demeaning statements about the President, he was still embraced by the GOP candidate for Governor of Texas

Ted Nugent is an even better walking advertisement for voting for Democratic candidates than is that intellectual simpleton, Sarah Palin, who the right also fawns over for reasons that defy explanation since she continues to make herself sound like she knows nothing about public policy.

What did Ted call Obama? A subhuman mongrel?

Well, take a picture of Ted and place it next to a picture of Obama. Or better yet, view two videos of them side by side. But make sure you turn the sound up. Listen to both of them.

Who comes off as the mongrel with questionable human parentage?

It's like listening to Mark Levin rail against Obama calling him an extremist and a zealot. I'm suppposed to take a man like Levin seriously when he sounds positively unhinged when he accuses Obama of being some kind of an extremist?

It would be like taking Donald Trump seriously if he called Obama an egomaniac.

But liberals didn't foist these guys on the right. They're heroes of the right to once extent or another. The right postively gushes over Ted by giving him air time on Fox where he's routinely on Hannity's show last I heard. And Levin has his own show where conservatives call up and treat him with great reverence and respect despite his rantings. And Donald Trump is a man born on third base who ends up running home on someone else's sacrifice pop fly, but he's somehow managed to convince the gullible he's a home run hitter. No wonder he spends so much time conning the right since everyone on the left is too smart to fall for his self-serving sales pitch and his need for attention.

If the right ever wants to be taken seriously again, they better start to find some heroes who have enough gravitas and confidence to make intelligent comments in a calm and rational voice and still get attention because of the merit of the content of their speech as opposed to these clowns who can only get attention by engaging in rhetorical nonsense or yelling loud enough that people turn to hear where it's coming from. If not, the right will continue to be a joke that will get plenty of attention but little respect.

Last edited:

Ted Nugent is an even better walking advertisement for voting for Democratic candidates than is that intellectual simpleton, Sarah Palin, who the right also fawns over for reasons that defy explanation since she continues to make herself sound like she knows nothing about public policy.

What did Ted call Obama? A subhuman mongrel?

Well, take a picture of Ted and place it next to a picture of Obama. Or better yet, view two videos of them side by side. But make sure you turn the sound up. Listen to both of them.

Who comes off as the mongrel with questionable human parentage?

It's like listening to Mark Levin rail against Obama calling him an extremist and a zealot. I'm suppposed to take a man like Leven seriously when he sounds positively unhinged when he accuses Obama of being some kind of an extremist?

It would be like taking Donald Trump seriously if he called Obama an egomaniac.

But liberals didn't foist these guys on the right. They're heroes of the right to once extent or another. The right postively gushes over Ted by giving him air time on Fox where he's routinely on Hannity's show last I heard. And Levin has his own show where conservatives call up and treat him with great reverence and respect despite his rantings. And Donald Trump is a man born on third base who ends up running home on someone else's sacrifice pop fly, but he's somehow managed to convince the gullible he's a home run hitter. No wonder he spends so much time conning the right since everyone on the left is too smart to fall for his self-serving sales pitch and need for attention.

If the right ever wants to be taken seriously again, they better start to find some heroes who have enough gravitas and confidence to make intelligent comments in a calm and rational voice and still get attention because of the merit of the content of their speech as opposed to these clowns who can only get attention by engaging in rhetorical nonsense or yelling loud enough that people turn to hear where it's coming from. If not, the right will continue to be a joke that will get plenty of attention but little respect.

Does the GOP have ANYONE now who speaks in a calm and rational voice?

Forum List

Back