Obama admin lifts restrictions on transgender people serving in military

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Breaking....

Wait, I was supposed to ignore this, like you expect me to ignore all the other insane things liberals do on this issue?

About time. They have been serving but hiding, lying about what they are, .

The qu33rs in government and MSM keep talking "transgenders" but they have never defined them. I am guessing it is a qu33r like Bruce Jenner who had an operation which like declawing a cat, should be illegal. Are there that many qu33rs who have the mental illness and the money to do that sort of thing? Don't tell me Obamacare pays for it. :p

The qu33rs in government and MSM keep talking "transgenders" but they have never defined them. I am guessing it is a qu33r like Bruce Jenner who had an operation which like declawing a cat, should be illegal. Are there that many qu33rs who have the mental illness and the money to do that sort of thing? Don't tell me Obamacare pays for it. :p
Bruce Jenner never had that operation. He is a fully functional male.

Someone who identifies as the transgender sex for at least 18 months

Has not been that long since he came out.

Has not been that long since he came out.

You're going to get sued for not using the proper pronoun when referring to IT.

About time. They have been serving but hiding, lying about what they are, .

Lying keeps them from having to deal with their problem.

uniform makes people gender neutral. you are not male or female, you are a soldier etc.
out of uniform they can dress and be themselves away from base.
Now they can just be themselves anywhere.
Military is voluntary, they join to serve their country. There have been transgender that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. They have served for decades in silence. In the military everyone is fatigue/como colored. They blend together.
If they want to use lipstick instead of chapstick why does it matter? When their off duty and their hair is down, why does it matter how long it is? If they have a dress hanging next to their uniforms why do you care?

if people don't want more opportunities for others to serve then why don't they register themselves

Forum List

Back