🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Administration Being SUED by 2 Dozen News Agencies To Get The UN-EDITED / Un-Censored TRUTH

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Nearly 2 Dozen News Organizations Sue to Hear Orlando Gunman’s 911 Tapes
The court fight has begun between nearly two dozen news organizations and the now U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)-backed city of Orlando over whether the recordings of the 911 calls linked to the terrorist attack at the Pulse nightclub in Florida can be made public.

Another 'SUCCESS STORY' for the 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'!

'What Does It Matter'
'This Was NOT A Terrorist Attack.'
'This Has Nothing To Do With Islam.'
'Americans Are More of A Threat To Us / The World.'
'Nothing To See Here...'
'Time to Move On...'

They are also suing the Trump campaign for open and truthful material.
Link?

Trump isn't the current President who promised to run the 'most transparent administration EVUH'...
Link? You don't have it. :lol:
I already provided mine...and then you spewed your unsubstantiated opinion about Trump. I called you on it. Now you're doing your best to avoid that fact. Since you obviously can't back it up I will ignore you now.

The court fight has begun between nearly two dozen news organizations and the now U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)-backed city of Orlando over whether the recordings of the 911 calls linked to the terrorist attack at the Pulse nightclub in Florida can be made public.

'What Does It Matter'
'Nothing To See Here...'
'Time to Move On...'
Codswallop! DOJ-backed City of Orlando? Has anyone EVER denied the dirtbag claimed allegiance to ISIS? I am amazed at the depth Breitbart will stoop to assassinate Obama's character...Trump-style! The final paragraph of the screed is the tell.

'What Does It Matter'
'Nothing To See Here...'
'Time to Move On...'
Codswallop! DOJ-backed City of Orlando? Has anyone EVER denied the dirtbag claimed allegiance to ISIS? I am amazed at the depth Breitbart will stoop to assassinate Obama's character...Trump-style! The final paragraph of the screed is the tell.
You try to distract from Obama, who promised to run 'the most transparent administration evuh', embarrassingly trying to hide the real 911 tapes in an attempt to protect his precious Islamic Extremists....

The fact that dozens of news agencies have to SUE the administration to get the REAL truth is a damning statement about how NON-Transparent this administration really is!

But what can you expect from a man who was sealing every personal record while making that 'most transparent evuh' vow?!

'What Does It Matter'
'Nothing To See Here...'
'Time to Move On...'
You try to distract from Obama, who promised to run 'the most transparent administration evuh', embarrassingly trying to hide the real 911 tapes in an attempt to protect his precious Islamic Extremists....

The fact that dozens of news agencies have to SUE the administration to get the REAL truth is a damning statement about how NON-Transparent this administration really is!

But what can you expect from a man who was sealing every personal record while making that 'most transparent evuh' vow?!
Good God Gertie! You gripe because the admin isn't an open book and you gripe if national plans are broadcast to the enemy, like dates and times of troop withdrawals. You don't know what you want in terms of actions. All you know is that you want this admin flayed alive. In this instance, the suit was against Orlando, not Washington DC. When DOJ, according to the foaming hater who wrote this piece, was added to the suit, the game changed. Protecting Islamic extremist? So if you were in charge, would you publish or broadcast every detail that could possibly be used by the next American nutjob allied with ISIS who could learn from Mateen's mistakes if he studies the details of communication? And you bitch about Hillary and Condi and Powell's private Emails?

Good God Gertie! You gripe because the admin isn't an open book and you gripe if national plans are broadcast to the enemy, like dates and times of troop withdrawals.

Obama has had no problem broadcasting the date of the withdrawl of US troops, bull.

No, I 'gripe' when a man who professes he will run 'the most transparent administration evuh' becomes CRIMINALLY the LEAST transparent in US history. As already 'awarded' to Obama, documented and reported, he has broken the law - been found to be criminally non-compliant with 70% of ALL FOIA requests submitted to his administration. President Obama is even now currently violating court orders to release information about the locations of illegals he has brought in and distributed around the country without notifying local and state governments 1st.

You seem to be trying to minimize Obama's CRIMES by claiming I complain about 'nothing'; however, I guess Liberals have been conditioned by now to believe crimes perpetrated by their 'leaders' are nothing.

Good God Gertie! You gripe because the admin isn't an open book and you gripe if national plans are broadcast to the enemy, like dates and times of troop withdrawals.

Obama has had no problem broadcasting the date of the withdrawl of US troops, bull.

No, I 'gripe' when a man who professes he will run 'the most transparent administration evuh' becomes CRIMINALLY the LEAST transparent in US history. As already 'awarded' to Obama, documented and reported, he has broken the law - been found to be criminally non-compliant with 70% of ALL FOIA requests submitted to his administration. President Obama is even now currently violating court orders to release information about the locations of illegals he has brought in and distributed around the country without notifying local and state governments 1st.

You seem to be trying to minimize Obama's CRIMES by claiming I complain about 'nothing'; however, I guess Liberals have been conditioned by now to believe crimes perpetrated by their 'leaders' are nothing.
Easy, where can I look up data on the 70% non-compliance of all FOIA requests from a source without an agenda? I'll try to find one but I am not very tech savvy. I also will find out about the violation of court orders you cite. I'll let you know what I find..especially if you are right. (Later) Easy, I found this that indicates you are right about waffling on coming across with the FOIA. It's a little less harsh than your assessment, but it clearly supports your claim. Take a read thru: Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests

Easy, where can I look up data on the 70% non-compliance of all FOIA requests from a source without an agenda?
Start with Google. You can also look up my old posts - I already posted the link once.

Forum List

Back