Obama administration taking credit

Then why are conservatives still claiming illegals are streaming across our border?

Then why are conservatives still claiming illegals are streaming across our border?
Work is reported to be improving by Obama.

Yes, but jobless claims rose sharply last week and Chicago PMI missed badly.

-Geaux
==================

Chicago PMI Plummets To 48.7, Below Lowest Estimate

Confirming that that US is indeed in a manufacturing recession is the starting fact that the PMI has been below 50 (shrinking) for more months in 2015 (6) than it has been above this expansionary threshold.

The weakness was broad based, with New Orders (down 15.3), Prices Paid, Production, and Inventories all falling. There was some good news as Supplier Deliveries, Employment and Order Backlogs posted modest increases.

Here is the breakdown from MarketNews:

The Chicago Business Barometer fell 7.5 points to 48.7 in November from 56.2 in October, as both Production and New Orders fell sharply.

The significant decline in the Barometer is indicative of the see-saw pattern of demand seen in 2015, with output and orders shifting in and out of contraction. The November fall also suggests that activity over the final quarter of the year may well decelerate barring a bounceback in December.

Chicago PMI Plummets To 48.7, Below Lowest Estimate | Zero Hedge

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2005_2015_all_period_M11_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Not sure what people consider work is increasing in the US..

Yes, but jobless claims rose sharply last week and Chicago PMI missed badly.

-Geaux
==================

Chicago PMI Plummets To 48.7, Below Lowest Estimate

Confirming that that US is indeed in a manufacturing recession is the starting fact that the PMI has been below 50 (shrinking) for more months in 2015 (6) than it has been above this expansionary threshold.

The weakness was broad based, with New Orders (down 15.3), Prices Paid, Production, and Inventories all falling. There was some good news as Supplier Deliveries, Employment and Order Backlogs posted modest increases.

Here is the breakdown from MarketNews:

The Chicago Business Barometer fell 7.5 points to 48.7 in November from 56.2 in October, as both Production and New Orders fell sharply.

The significant decline in the Barometer is indicative of the see-saw pattern of demand seen in 2015, with output and orders shifting in and out of contraction. The November fall also suggests that activity over the final quarter of the year may well decelerate barring a bounceback in December.

Chicago PMI Plummets To 48.7, Below Lowest Estimate | Zero Hedge
When work slows down the Mexican stay down proving a point if you don't work on they won't come here

You think the only illegals coming in are looking for jobs?
Of course not.....I listen to Donald Trump

They are coming across to rape and murder

Or to work in the drug and sex trades

You're so naive you can be called mentally retarded
Mexicans are streaming across our borders to rape our women. Only Trump and his wall can protect us

Baby boomers retire at a rate of four million a year. It has been driving down labor participation for fifteen years
I will tell you the same thing the next time you post that graph....and the next...and the next

Baby boomers retire at a rate of four million a year. It has been driving down labor participation for fifteen years
I will tell you the same thing the next time you post that graph....and the next...and the next

Yes we know the far left has to explain the fact that Obama is not really creating jobs and working class in the US..

No matter how you spin it, not that many retiring to cause such a drop..

blogimage_lfpmale25-54_063015.jpg

America’s biggest job market problem is uniquely American

Mexicans are streaming across our borders to rape our women. Only Trump and his wall can protect us

Like I said naive to the point of mental retardation

Yes we know the far left has to explain the fact that Obama is not really creating jobs and working class in the US..

Males ages 25-54

I have been saying that about Mr Trump all along

NBC Covers Up Evidence of Immigration Crime Wave

Males ages 25-54

See the far left can not post any real facts to back up their religious claims..

I have been saying that about Mr Trump all along
Once again you illustrate my point

I'd say thank you if it wasn't so pitiful

Forum List

Back