Obama Administration Will Challenge NC, TX and FL Voter Suppression Laws

They're just doing this for show. They can't do diddly squat since the SCOTUS shot down voting rights act.

The turd and his turd friend won't get anything done.

Oh, ye of little education. The DOJ will shoot down these laws and further embarrass the racist arm of the GOP - aka tea party.

The only turds are your posts on this board.

Explain in detail how voter ID suppresses the minority vote.

Voter ID does not suppress the minority vote.

Republican obstructions to obtaining a voter ID does suppress the minority vote.

:)

Republican obstructions to obtaining a voter ID does suppress the minority vote.

That is so full of shit. If you don't have an ID one will be given to you free of charge.

I like that idea..

If just giving my word that I am who I say I am and that I am eligible to vote is good enough, then it should be good enough to board a plane, buy a gun, order a beer, buy medications, when talking to police, entering a courthouse, etc.

I should never be asked to show an ID at any time because.. Well.. My word is good enough.

You can't get an ID without a Birth Certificate. Wonder if that is why Adolf Obama does not want to see that happen

-Geaux

Why does the federal government require a person to have an ID to receive social security?

Identity

We can accept only certain documents as proof of identity. An acceptable document must be current (not expired) and show your name, identifying information (date of birth or age) and preferably a recent photograph. For example, as proof of identity Social Security must see your:

U.S. driver’s license;
State-issued nondriver identification card; or
U.S. passport.
If you do not have one of these specific documents or you cannot get a replacement for one of them within 10 days, we will ask to see other documents, including:

Employee ID card;
School ID card;
Health insurance card (not a Medicare card); or
U.S. military ID card.

Documents You Need for a Social Security Card

Obama And The Left Don't Want Us To Show Our ID To Vote, And Yet They Are The Ones That Would Force Us To Carry A National Health Insurance Card. Is This Hypocrisy At It's Highest Degree?

9761517_national_id_card_450_xlarge.jpeg

They're just doing this for show. They can't do diddly squat since the SCOTUS shot down voting rights act.

The turd and his turd friend won't get anything done.

Oh, ye of little education. The DOJ will shoot down these laws and further embarrass the racist arm of the GOP - aka tea party.

The only turds are your posts on this board.

There is nothing racial about Voter ID. And the Tea has plenty of minority members. There is no video or audio record of any of the alleged racial incidents that Tea Party has been accused of. The race card no longer works. Nobody cares.
The DOJ can jump up and down and scream all it likes. The federal government will not prevail because of one simple legal precedent. That voter ID laws apply to everyone.
There is no getting by that fact.
All you have are insults.
How's that going for ya?

There is no video or audio record of any of the alleged racial incidents that Tea Party has been accused of.

Because they manage to destroy them before the mainstream media can get their hands on them

:lol:

Forum List

Back