Obama Admits Democrats Are Stupid

Nice that he finally came out and admitted his true feelings, but the idiots still won't get it. That's what he loves about useful idiots. If he wants them to have an opinion, he'll give them one.

Most of our democrat voters aren't even aware there is an election coming up......:lol:

And of course the evil awful republicans :lmao:

This is not exactly news. Republicans are pretty stupid as well. Democrats certainly don't have the monopoly on asshattery.

This is not exactly news. Republicans are pretty stupid as well. Democrats certainly don't have the monopoly on asshattery.
We don't need to be notified there is an election next month. You guys will never admit the democrat party and government are your guardians.

Who are "you guys?" I'm not a Democrat.

When OBAMA said that most of the Democrat voters are not even aware there is an election in November... I almost soiled myself! That is hilarious! Thanks for the link. I have already forwarded the link to people I know.

Obama Admits Democrats Are Stupid

Only you are stupid for saying Obama said that.
So you disagree with your president? Cool. That's a good step.

Most of our Democrat voters aren’t aware there’s even an election on November 4.
Barack Obama.

Did he say they were "stupid"...?

No, he implied that they were a bunch of Einsteins for not knowing there is an election next month.

Are you serious? I can't believe people aren't insulted by what Obama said. How far up his ass do people have their noses that they take being insulted like that and still defend him?

We don't need to be notified there is an election next month. You guys will never admit the democrat party and government are your guardians.

Who did you vote for President in 2012?

Gary Johnson, not that it's any of your business.

A vote for libertarian is a vote for democrat. Go start another cop hate thread with your progressive buddies, shithead.

HAHA shows you what Obama thinks of his drones.

Who did you vote for President in 2012?

Gary Johnson, not that it's any of your business.
Now your post makes sense.

Forum List

Back