Obama Admits Democrats Are Stupid

Serious question - Is he right?? I seriously think he is.

Only you are stupid for saying Obama said that.
So you disagree with your president? Cool. That's a good step.

Most of our Democrat voters aren’t aware there’s even an election on November 4.
Barack Obama.

Did he say they were "stupid"...?
If you aren't aware there is an election coming up next month then you're stupid. You disagree?

Most of our Democrat voters aren’t aware there’s even an election on November 4.
Barack Obama.

If you aren't aware there is an election coming up next month then you're stupid. You disagree?

Yes, I disagree. Unaware and stupid have different definitions. If you weren't stupid - you'd be aware of that.

This is not exactly news. Republicans are pretty stupid as well. Democrats certainly don't have the monopoly on asshattery.
We don't need to be notified there is an election next month. You guys will never admit the democrat party and government are your guardians.

Who are "you guys?" I'm not a Democrat.
Who did you vote for President in 2012?

Gary Johnson, not that it's any of your business.

Gary Johnson? Doesn't he speak with forked tongue?

quote-balance-the-federal-budget-now-not-15-years-from-now-not-20-years-from-now-but-now-and-throw-gary-johnson-95529.jpg

johnson-libertarian.jpg

Barack Obama.

Yes, I disagree. Unaware and stupid have different definitions. If you weren't stupid - you'd be aware of that.

lol It depends on what you're unaware of, don't ya think? If I'm unaware the earth is round then I'm stupid. Similarly if i'm unaware there's an election on November 4th I'm stupid. I hope that helps.

Barack Obama.

lol It depends on what you're unaware of, don't ya think? If I'm unaware the earth is round then I'm stupid. Similarly if i'm unaware there's an election on November 4th I'm stupid. I hope that helps.

If you're unaware of an important birthday - are you stupid or just unaware?

This is not exactly news. Republicans are pretty stupid as well. Democrats certainly don't have the monopoly on asshattery.
We don't need to be notified there is an election next month. You guys will never admit the democrat party and government are your guardians.

Who did you vote for President in 2012?

Gary Johnson, not that it's any of your business.

Tee Hee!

Barack Obama.

If you're unaware of an important birthday - are you stupid or just unaware?

Wow, you're really trying to argue this??

No, being unaware of an important birthday doesn't make you stupid. Being unaware there's an election make you stupid, period.

Barack Obama.

Iibtards are stupid.

A vote for libertarian is a vote for democrat. Go start another cop hate thread with your progressive buddies, shithead.

Really? I'm pretty sure the vote I cast for the Libertarian went to the Libertarian, but if you have proof to offer otherwise please present it. I'm sure our State AG will get right on top of it.

Forum List

Back