Obama Admits Syria Strategy Has Failed

Well giving the Muslim Brotherhood another country was bound to fail. Just read up on the Syrian MB and their fronts in the so called opposition to Assad and its glaringly obvious Obama's attempt to just give it to them on a silver platter was bound to fail.

Nice track record eh?

I'd love to just witness one Democrat going after Obama for his failed Arab Spring. I'd really pay good money to see that.

We need to work with Russia to help Assad take back control of Syria. This is the only real choice.
What a great idea! Yes let's help America's #1 enemy expand his sphere of influence over a bloody dictator we have sworn to oust. You're a fucking genius!

We need to work with Russia to help Assad take back control of Syria. This is the only real choice.
What a great idea! Yes let's help America's #1 enemy expand his sphere of influence over a bloody dictator we have sworn to oust. You're a fucking genius!

What other choice? It is assad or isis!

Matthew-----you are sick-----stick to medical advances in the news. It's all you have almost right

What choice do we have? The so called rebels aren't strong enough and the other choice is the isis.

Syria has been a long standing thorn in our side as well as most of the middle east. We need to stop killing the people who liver under that government and START killing the government those people live under.

That would allow those people to choose a more peaceful government.

Matthew-----you are sick-----stick to medical advances in the news. It's all you have almost right

What choice do we have? The so called rebels aren't strong enough and the other choice is the isis.
We could surrender to the Iranians and declare an Islamic State.
You are a big dummy, Mr. Infrastructure Schience and R&D.

What is your idea, stupid fuck?

What is your idea, stupid fuck?
That you should quit posting shit you know nothing about.

Sources: Obama seeks new Syria strategy - CNNPolitics.com

He has had over a year to formulate an effective strategy. He has rolled at least 2, maybe 3, "strategies". All of them have failed.
The most failed foreign policy in history.
I didn't know we had a Syria strategy .... beyond getting Stevens murdered.

Come in more often. I'll give it to you blow by blow. Not trying to be an asshole here and trying to bring down the garden and post at the same time but the garden wins over this place.

I'll lay it out for you.

And I'll explain it to you why the whole west has failed including my Prime Minister.

I am poised to rock on how this election goes.

WTF? Seriously Raabbi what is this bullshit you are talking about?

Sworn to oust a bloody dictator give me a fucking break here.

Sources: Obama seeks new Syria strategy - CNNPolitics.com

He has had over a year to formulate an effective strategy. He has rolled at least 2, maybe 3, "strategies". All of them have failed.
The most failed foreign policy in history.
I didn't know we had a Syria strategy .... beyond getting Stevens murdered.

Come in more often. I'll give it to you blow by blow. Not trying to be an asshole here and trying to bring down the garden and post at the same time but the garden wins over this place.

I'll lay it out for you.

And I'll explain it to you why the whole west has failed including my Prime Minister.

I am poised to rock on how this election goes.
We would probably disagree. I think Obama has had several "stratagies," mostly aimed at not getting any mess on his shoes. The Assad crime family are brutal dictators whose major goal is to loot all they can from the poor people they subjugate, but like Saddam, they may have been better than the alternatives.

WHOA FUCKING HELL.

Since fucking when did Russia threaten any of us.

What is going on with this bullshit?

Forum List

Back