Obama adviser Ben Rhodes: Angela Merkel cried when President Trump was elected president

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he tells the story in his new book.

tough shit, Angela!

"Angela, now she's all alone" Obama bellowed while shaking his head

The world cried that night.

But not to worry, Trump will be a blip in history, remembered in the same vein, worse actually, than the likes of Bull Connor, Joseph McCarthy and Richard "Tricky Dicky" Nixon.

America will right itself.

Perhaps she was upset we would no longer be spying on her like the Hussein did.

But not to worry, Trump will be a blip in history, remembered in the same vein, worse actually, than the likes of Bull Connor, Joseph McCarthy and Richard "Tricky Dicky" Nixon.

Whats up with you pussies?
I've never cried over an election.
Only when my dogs die or a family member.

• Banned

Whats up with you pussies?
I've never cried over an election.
Only when my dogs die or a family member.
Texans are tough, Texans are smart, Texas are strong, Texans are the best people in the union.

he tells the story in his new book.

tough shit, Angela!

"Angela, now she's all alone" Obama bellowed while shaking his head

Wow, so arguably the most powerful woman in the world cried because of the election of a president in a foreign country. Is She the best you got Germany? She sounds soft, sucks to be you.

I don't cry over elections either.
That would be worldly.
Because, like I said, America will right itself.
In the meantime, I'm going to sit back, relax, and observe the MACA Administration as they implode.
Make America Cruel Again!

I don't cry over elections either.
That would be worldly.
Because, like I said, America will right itself.
In the meantime, I'm going to sit back, relax, and observe the MACA Administration as they implode.
Make America Cruel Again!

America is correcting itself after decades of pro-globalist Agendas by both Dems and neo-con Republicans.

I didn't know that mummified, pug-dog-faced whatever-that-thing-is was capable of shedding tears. You learn something new every day.

Forum List

Back