Obama And Climate Change.Will He Ever Take Challenging Questions From The Press Or Anyone?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:lalala: Between Obama, Kerry and Gore, it has just got to the point where the average American is developing a brain aneurysm as they are actually mentally or screaming back to Obama or Kerry for specifics/example of Global Warming and Global Climate Change. How come no one in that recent Coast Guard debacle challenged the President? Were they all warned not to speak during or after the speech? You can always tell when the President or a spokesperson/advocate of global warming/climate change refuses to take candid questions on the issue.It Means They Are Lying!!!. Just like when John Kerry declared that Global Warming is real and the debate is over. Now was there a large audience there when he said that? Or just a select crowd of liberals and mannequins who obviously weren't going to question the very intelligent Scientist and Secretary of State.:argue:

• Banned
what would you want to ask Obama if you had the chance? how about, Mr. President, have you been to the south pole lately?

Climate change deniers, the new flat-earthers. You people have been given far too much air time and political legitimacy as it is. It is high time you are relegated to the outer fringe where you belong. You are hobbling America's response to a now irreversible emergency that has the potential to cast the world into chaos. You deserve no respect, no equal time and no public platform to deny reality on behalf of the fossil fuel industry.

:lalala: Between Obama, Kerry and Gore, it has just got to the point where the average American is developing a brain aneurysm as they are actually mentally or screaming back to Obama or Kerry for specifics/example of Global Warming and Global Climate Change. How come no one in that recent Coast Guard debacle challenged the President? Were they all warned not to speak during or after the speech? You can always tell when the President or a spokesperson/advocate of global warming/climate change refuses to take candid questions on the issue.It Means They Are Lying!!!. Just like when John Kerry declared that Global Warming is real and the debate is over. Now was there a large audience there when he said that? Or just a select crowd of liberals and mannequins who obviously weren't going to question the very intelligent Scientist and Secretary of State.:argue:
Obama taking questions? ........ Pleeeeeease ................ play the lottery instead, your odds are much better...........

what would you want to ask Obama if you had the chance? how about, Mr. President, have you been to the south pole lately?
There was an article in the news recently about ice shelves melting in Anarctica. I don't remember the cause being mentioned. Surely warmer temps had nothing to do with it.

Climate change deniers, the new flat-earthers. You people have been given far too much air time and political legitimacy as it is. It is high time you are relegated to the outer fringe where you belong. You are hobbling America's response to a now irreversible emergency that has the potential to cast the world into chaos. You deserve no respect, no equal time and no public platform to deny reality on behalf of the fossil fuel industry.
Wikipedia has a long article on greenhouse gases, some of it being too much for me to understand well. Being a
nuts and bolts man, I am more interested in how we can reduce our carbon footprint.

An add in this morning's paper set me to thinking. An
'on demand' water heater costs little more than a tank heater and would use a lot less fuel.

Wikipedia has a long article on greenhouse gases, some of it being too much for me to understand well. Being a
nuts and bolts man, I am more interested in how we can reduce our carbon footprint.

'on demand' water heater costs little more than a tank heater and would use a lot less fuel.
They are excellent, they do have a problem with lime scale buildup if you have hard water.

• Banned
Obama taking questions? ........ Pleeeeeease ................ play the lottery instead, your odds are much better...........
mr president. maybe you can explain these last six winters and how global warming caused them?

Why won't Gore debate it?

and why isnt gore ever around during the winters when we are all freezing our asses off?

If I had to guess I'd say he's tired of talking about this to people who see it as a just another political issue or an attack on the fossil fuel industry. I used to be all over these climate change threads but have come to the conclusion that we are fucked because we lacked the foresight and political will to do anything. At least most of you will be dead when shit really hits the fan but our grandchildren will come to curse our name.

If I had to guess I'd say he's tired of talking about this to people who see it as a just another political issue or an attack on the fossil fuel industry. I used to be all over these climate change threads but have come to the conclusion that we are fucked because we lacked the foresight and political will to do anything. At least most of you will be dead when shit really hits the fan but our grandchildren will come to curse our name.
I am more worried about the debt we are leaving them. Than the myth of global cooling, global warming, or whatever you want to call it today.

Do your research there. The tankless models save about 20% in energy costs, but they're much more expensive, and they're more prone to scale buildup. The break-even time is probably longer than the lifetime of the unit.

tankless water heaters cost a LOT more than a tank heater. But they do use less energy. The break even point is about 5 years.

you can replace a tank heater for around 1K, a tankless replacement would run 4-5K because you have to run new power lines for an electric tankless and new stainless chimneys for a gas tankless.

so like all energy saving ideas, the up front cost has to factored in.

mr president. maybe you can explain these last six winters and how global warming caused them?

Response:

"Are you some kind of moron who doesn't know what "global" means?"

how about, Mr. President, have you been to the south pole lately?

Response:

"Are you some kind of moron who thinks global warming means the south pole will be hot?"

The response to any of Rexx's questions will always start with "Are you some kind of moron who ...".

I am more worried about the debt we are leaving them. Than the myth of global cooling, global warming, or whatever you want to call it today.
Debt is an abstract concept that we have a measure of control but no amount of money can make potable water appear out of thin air. We are already fighting over water on a political level, wait until the shooting starts. Call climate change a myth if you must but the way the water cycle is changing is undeniable, Water is becoming more scarce and the smart investors are dumping fossil fuels for control of water sources.

Debt is an abstract concept that we have a measure of control but no amount of money can make potable water appear out of thin air. We are already fighting over water on a political level, wait until the shooting starts. Call climate change a myth if you must but the way the water cycle is changing is undeniable, Water is becoming more scarce and the smart investors are dumping fossil fuels for control of water sources.
and the world just keeps populating. if there isnt enough drinking water to maintain the 6.78 billion people on earth, then why do they keep getting pregnant!

and the world just keeps populating. if there isnt enough drinking water to maintain the 6.78 billion people on earth, then why do they keep getting pregnant!
Are you actually asking me why the human race does not act rationally?

Forum List

Back