Obama And Climate Change.Will He Ever Take Challenging Questions From The Press Or Anyone?

Until someone can give me an accurate weather forecast for 14 days they can kiss my ass.

Until someone can show me how a government can even fucking fill pot holes in our roads why the fucking hell should I trust a government to fucking FIX THE FUCKING WEATHER?

Are you climate change loving mother truckers able to produce one bit of evidence that GOVERNMENT you know the assholes who can't run the post office can now fix the weather of the planet?

You bet I am a fucking denier. And get out of my life and if I want to have an incandescent light bulb I will trade off you bum fucking your butts off for my light bulb. Go fudge pack.

I don't care. Just leave me with my light bulb. My car. My house heated with various energy sources that don't involve frying birds.
how about, Mr. President, these 97% of so called "Scientists", are they just as fabricated just like those so called Critics who give every new movie an A+, Must See Rating?
this cult has been stomping their childish feet for 30 years plus and now they declare the debate over? That's like obama declaring the Iraq war over in 2010...

Why should he take questions? He's the King after all and he doesn't care what: we the people feels about it. What he says is HOW IT IS

This post vintage Leftist playbook on display. First, smear, mock and polarize. Next, determine to take away free speech.

Climate change is an ongoing debate. Two sides. Your side is not helping itself with studies leaving our relevant data simply because it does not support your narrative.
It may be an ongoing debate but only because Big Coal and Big Oil is pouring money into lobbying and funding junk science to cloud the issue. Fuckers are just running out the clock and hoping for overtime.
I don't:get a pay check from big oil or big coal and I doubt anyone in this thread does, So are you getting a pay check from big Solar and big wind?
Sadly, lobbyists exclusively drive American political debate in Washington, are you somehow unaware of this? It's the only reason you care about anything that mainly concerns the business of energy production.
sorry to disappoint pal I have been following this when I first got my subscription to popular science and popular mechanics back around 1974
OK so tell me why you are so concerned with the bottom line of the fossil fuel industry, why do you care so much? Clean abundant energy has been the dream of mankind since the first smokestack darkened the sky and fossil fuel has not delivered. Time for a different direction because burning carbon is a dead-end.

Fossil fuel delivers something a lot closer than so-called "green energy." I wouldn't call something that costs 2-3 times more than the alternative "abundant." Furthermore, it isn't reliable.

Until someone can give me an accurate weather forecast for 14 days they can kiss my ass.

Until someone can show me how a government can even fucking fill pot holes in our roads why the fucking hell should I trust a government to fucking FIX THE FUCKING WEATHER?

Are you climate change loving mother truckers able to produce one bit of evidence that GOVERNMENT you know the assholes who can't run the post office can now fix the weather of the planet?

You bet I am a fucking denier. And get out of my life and if I want to have an incandescent light bulb I will trade off you bum fucking your butts off for my light bulb. Go fudge pack.

I don't care. Just leave me with my light bulb. My car. My house heated with various energy sources that don't involve frying birds.
how about, Mr. President, these 97% of so called "Scientists", are they just as fabricated just like those so called Critics who give every new movie an A+, Must See Rating?

Obama and his administration of RADICALS doesn't care. lying comes natural to Obama, if it's for HIS AGENDA and their POWER over us. if it can hurt us the better in his world. he really does remind me of Hitler at times. he used the environment for his Agenda too. the sad and Scary thing is: so many in this country has swallowed this "globull warming bs" hook, line and stinker. the hell if it squashed us and our Freedoms

Climate change deniers, the new flat-earthers. You people have been given far too much air time and political legitimacy as it is. It is high time you are relegated to the outer fringe where you belong. You are hobbling America's response to a now irreversible emergency that has the potential to cast the world into chaos. You deserve no respect, no equal time and no public platform to deny reality on behalf of the fossil fuel industry.

This post vintage Leftist playbook on display. First, smear, mock and polarize. Next, determine to take away free speech.

Climate change is an ongoing debate. Two sides. Your side is not helping itself with studies leaving our relevant data simply because it does not support your narrative.
It may be an ongoing debate but only because Big Coal and Big Oil is pouring money into lobbying and funding junk science to cloud the issue. Fuckers are just running out the clock and hoping for overtime.
Big Coal...Big Oil...Stop with the lefty cliches, huh..
The idea that anyone who dares not to kowtow to the hand wringing left
no, just in general. look at Africa for example. it seems that men there just cant control themselves in third world countries, making babies that either grow up already in dire straights, or just die of starvation. kinda like the urban areas here. why do blacks just keep making babies in these economic times? and they are "dead broke".
Why to do people still stubbornly want to burn carbon when it is clearly fucking up the world?
i dont know, and yet Obama never brings us what China is doing to the atmosphere, yet seems to blame us for it.
We are responsible for a significant portion and that portion is our responsibility. Sitting around waiting for others to clean up their act is stupid and lazy, not to mention, abandoning a growing industry on ideological grounds. China has not neglected this industry and stands to dominate it, mostly because we dragged our feet.
Hey genius...We are 100% THE CLEANEST industrialized nation on earth. And yet you lefties STILL are on the "Blame America" train...
How dare you call yourself an American.....
Dissent is not for the sake of dissent.
It has to be meaningful and substantive.
Figure it out.

Exactly. Why aren't the Left going after Russia, China, India, and Latin America?
Low hanging fruit?
The enviro wackos know they cannot do a damned thing to these other nations. They need something to complain about. So they squeeze politicians here to kowtow to the far left wing environmentalist agenda.

Climate change deniers, the new flat-earthers. You people have been given far too much air time and political legitimacy as it is. It is high time you are relegated to the outer fringe where you belong. You are hobbling America's response to a now irreversible emergency that has the potential to cast the world into chaos. You deserve no respect, no equal time and no public platform to deny reality on behalf of the fossil fuel industry.

Clouding the issue? University of East Anglia and Countries withholding data. Stop leaving out data or otherwise corrupting data. What you call "clouding" is necessary to educate on the falsifying of data.
The left wing narrative on climate is that any science which results in data contrary to the global warming/climate change agenda is debunked by the left as beholden to the pretroleum industry.

i once saw a map of what the USA would look like by the year 2000? 2010? I forgot, but do remember seeing Florida and Southern California completely gone. I think I saw the map in 1998. now this was probably what al gore envisioned.
Science at it's best can only see the future through a cloudy mirror, it's no reason to reject it. The incredibly complex nature of climate makes it difficult to model but the supercomputers are getting better at it. I do not look at this as a mainly political issue as you do. If "your side" wins and is wrong what happens? We will be unprepared for upheaval as well is being tied to a dwindling resource. What happens if "my side" wins and is wrong? Cleaner air, cleaner energy, less dependence on foreign oil, American dominance of the world energy sector.
In other words, you support policies which could cripple the US economy with taxes and over bearing regulations based on "what might happen"

I don't:get a pay check from big oil or big coal and I doubt anyone in this thread does, So are you getting a pay check from big Solar and big wind?
Sadly, lobbyists exclusively drive American political debate in Washington, are you somehow unaware of this? It's the only reason you care about anything that mainly concerns the business of energy production.
sorry to disappoint pal I have been following this when I first got my subscription to popular science and popular mechanics back around 1974
OK so tell me why you are so concerned with the bottom line of the fossil fuel industry, why do you care so much? Clean abundant energy has been the dream of mankind since the first smokestack darkened the sky and fossil fuel has not delivered. Time for a different direction because burning carbon is a dead-end.
Are you kidding? The bottom line of oil companies?.....
In the mean time we have what we have.

Really? You've ruined the Amazon. You have absolutely destroyed the rain forests all for this elusive goal of bio fuels.

Have you ever witnessed what you have ravaged? The tribes that you displaced? The toll you have taken on the planet all for bullshit?

You ruin peoples lives for your greenie weenie bullshit.

ashaninka.jpg

And yet on the Science channel just yesterday they said the real danger to humans is the next ice age, glaciers up to a mile high will wipe much of the NE including NY City clean off the map. As we are about half way between the last ice age and the next, is it going to get colder or warmer? Did all you dumb ass warmers heads just explode? lol

What's to talk about... Global Warming has been totally debunked, the ice caps aren't melting, the Earth isn't getting hotter.. it's all bullshit.

The Flat Earthers are a laughing stock.

Left wing mother fuckers are ripping apart the planet for bio fuels and so called alternative energy.

These assholes that post daily about how much they care for the planet don't give a rats ass that they are destroying US deserts and frying birds mid air for example in the Mojave nor do they give a shit about raping the lands of South America.

That's just for starters.

Every day I come in to see what the "enemy" the "watermelons" of the enviro movement are posting and they make me want to bazooka barf.

They don't care about the planet. They care only about their agenda of redistributing wealth on a global scale.

Remember the Amazon? Remember the rain forests? Well apparently since the 80's push to save the rain forests Al Gore and others wanted to produce massive amounts of biofuels.

Uncle Al the enviro weenies pal decided that biofuels were the way to go.

They've trashed the Amazon. How good do you feel about this libs? Happy now?

5101369.jpg

don't think Obama and all these Politicians spewing this on "GLOBULL warming" which when that wasn't working out, they tricked you into calling it: climate change. That's what Snake oil Salesmen and Charlatans do.

SNIP:
The Climate Change Industry and the Hoax of Global Warming
If it snows, it is global warming. If it’s hot, it is global warming. Everything is global warming and must be redressed immediately or the earth will perish
photo_719.jpg
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh -- Bio and Archives April 27, 2015

ileana042715.jpg

It’s late April 2015 and it is still quite cold and the growing season is behind – an unusual late and frigid spring. The trees are just now sprouting green leaves and a few brave ones have even bloomed. If you ask the environmentalists, it is global warming.

If it snows, it is global warming. If it’s hot, it is global warming. Everything is global warming and must be redressed immediately or the earth will perish. Hundreds of billions have already been spent around the globe on a deliberately manufactured panic.

I am not sure who coined the term “climate change industry” but it is an apt description of the snake oil salesmen who have become billionaires on the unfounded and irrational fear of debunked global warming and of climate change based on manufactured consensus science. The climate has been changing for millennia in cyclical periods dominated by either unusually cold or unusually hot temperatures.

It is convenient to the promoters of the climate change industry to purposefully confound weather events with climate. Having declared that the “science is settled,” the global warming scaremongering environmentalists are moving on to the next target of limiting our property rights and freedoms via carbon footprint and draconian, coal-industry destructive EPA regulations.

ALL of it here:

don't think Obama and all these Politicians spewing this on "GLOBULL warming" which when that wasn't working out, they tricked you into calling it: climate change. That's what Snake oil Salesmen and Charlatans do.

SNIP:
If it snows, it is global warming. If it’s hot, it is global warming. Everything is global warming and must be redressed immediately or the earth will perish
photo_719.jpg
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh -- Bio and Archives April 27, 2015

ileana042715.jpg

It’s late April 2015 and it is still quite cold and the growing season is behind – an unusual late and frigid spring. The trees are just now sprouting green leaves and a few brave ones have even bloomed. If you ask the environmentalists, it is global warming.

If it snows, it is global warming. If it’s hot, it is global warming. Everything is global warming and must be redressed immediately or the earth will perish. Hundreds of billions have already been spent around the globe on a deliberately manufactured panic.

I am not sure who coined the term “climate change industry” but it is an apt description of the snake oil salesmen who have become billionaires on the unfounded and irrational fear of debunked global warming and of climate change based on manufactured consensus science. The climate has been changing for millennia in cyclical periods dominated by either unusually cold or unusually hot temperatures.

It is convenient to the promoters of the climate change industry to purposefully confound weather events with climate. Having declared that the “science is settled,” the global warming scaremongering environmentalists are moving on to the next target of limiting our property rights and freedoms via carbon footprint and draconian, coal-industry destructive EPA regulations.

ALL of it here:
the only turkeys who really believe that we are going thru climate change as New York is under water and southern california is currently experiencing a 10.5 earthquake are those who dont watch TV and live off the government. we see them often when they get interviewed on LA Beaches (you know, the ones who think MLK is still alive and Hillary is the current president.

Forum List

Back