Obama and FBI Tried To Frame Trump

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
The Obama Administration and the FBI planted a spy or spies in the campaign to commit crimes in the name of Trump but without Trumps knowledge just in case he won the election.

You heard it here first, Obama, Clinton and every single piece of crap Liberal out there who played a part in this frame job will be jailed and become someone's bitch while in prison.

I'm not talking about Democrats but Leberals and those further left, those who hate the United States and want to see it destroyed.

By the way, I heard that if Trump was elected that within a year the United States would look like Aleppo and that African Americans would be hanging from trees and that Christians would be chopping the heads off of Muslims and all kinds of weird crap. Haven't seen anything like this yet but I'm sure it's coming...soon.

The Obama Administration and the FBI planted a spy or spies in the campaign to commit crimes in the name of Trump but without Trumps knowledge just in case he won the election.

You heard it here first, Obama, Clinton and every single piece of crap Liberal out there who played a part in this frame job will be jailed and become someone's bitch while in prison.

I'm not talking about Democrats but Leberals and those further left, those who hate the United States and want to see it destroyed.

By the way, I heard that if Trump was elected that within a year the United States would look like Aleppo and that African Americans would be hanging from trees and that Christians would be chopping the heads off of Muslims and all kinds of weird crap. Haven't seen anything like this yet but I'm sure it's coming...soon.

So, who are these people? What crimes did they commit? And you heard shit, well done.

That story has been debunked.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You can't be jailed because Donald Trump makes shit up.

No one is going to jail over that -- there is no law against planting a spy in the opposition camp.

As all the butthurt Crooked Hillary folks have indicated, having an Obama (or more specifically a Valerie Jarrett) spy wiretapping you is a good thing! It is very American. :p

As all the butthurt Crooked Hillary folks have indicated, having an Obama (or more specifically a Valerie Jarrett) spy wiretapping you is a good thing! It is very American. :p
It's the way America is. Love it or leave it.

usTfill.png

LOL! Looks like you have not caught up on the latest on POTUS and his Spygate BS. About par for the course for POTUS apologists.

"If the FBI was so concerned, and if they weren’t targeting Trump, they should have told Trump. If they were really concerned about the Russians infiltrating a campaign (hoax), then why not try to stop it? Why not tell Trump? Because they were pushing this scam.

Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!

The corrupt Mainstream Media is working overtime not to mention the infiltration of people, Spies (Informants), into my campaign! Surveillance much?" - President Trump

Some people should be forced to use a breathalyzer before being allowed to get on the internet.

Forum List

Back