🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama and the US economy!

Actually, the economy tanked under W, but aside from that fact, awesome thread.
Actually the economy tanked by Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank, but some people are too stupid to realize that. Just the Bi-racial president whined for 8 years it was Bush's fault, and it took the FED's zero interest policy and free money to get the economy over 1%...
i dont recall the economy tanking in 2004/2005/06
i dont recall the economy tanking in 2004/2005/06
Is it that you cant recall, because you might hurt yourself in the attempt to use your grey matter? Maybe instead of smoking dope in your parents basement , open the doors and step out in the world, for you could be enlightened by what you find. Wont happen, not in my lifetime.

He wins the nomination & then the presidency and the economy crashes.

He resides over the worst growth in my lifetime.

He exits the office & the economy once again booms.

Interesting timeline no?

See if you can find a publisher who specializes in "fiction".

Hey, you could hire me to be your illustrator:

Obama-stimulus-stock-market.png

And rotsa ruck on the book tour.

So the goal of the obozo "job stimulus" was to get the S & P going? The market retraced from the low and then of course fed pumping and low interest rates contributed to its climb. Show me one study that the stimulus was the catalyst to the soaring market. You can't.

Same challenge for JakeStarkey the stimulus failed according to its own metric. It was supposed to keep UE under 8%. It was only well after the money had been spent that UN incrementally went down.

Last edited:

Interesting timeline no?

So the goal of the obozo "job stimulus" was to get the S & P going? The market retraced from the low and then of course fed pumping and low interest rates contributed to it climb. Show me one study that the stimulus was the catalyst to the soaring market. You can't.
Apple borrowed 5 billion dollars of FREE money(0% interest) to buy back their stock, driving up their stock price. Was it production that caused this rise? Many other companies did the same, but were you allowed to borrow at 0%, no fucking way, as you are a peon, and the liberals pee on'ed you with relish, as the RICH(like Warran Buffet, Bill Gates and other liberal elites) got MUCH RICHER, while the most in poverty ever under Obama. You just cant get more stupid than a mind numbed liberal.

I recall the Bush years when we had times when so many employers were begging for help, especially any kind of contractor. now If i was a plumber in 2003ish, i would of been a millionaire by 2005.

I recall the Bush years when we had times when so many employers were begging for help, especially any kind of contractor. now If i was a plumber in 2003ish, i would of been a millionaire by 2005.

If you were a contractor with ties to Halliburton or Kellogg/Brown/Root you would have been a billionaire, any one else not so much ... recall that air head.

Interesting timeline no?

So the goal of the obozo "job stimulus" was to get the S & P going? The market retraced from the low and then of course fed pumping and low interest rates contributed to its climb. Show me one study that the stimulus was the catalyst to the soaring market. You can't.

Sure, Gummo. Right here.

Interesting timeline no?

Sure, Gummo. Right here.

Huh? So what are we to infer from the chart you posted?

Interesting timeline no?

Sure, Gummo. Right here.

That your post above is fucking bullshit. And that maybe you need to learn how to read.

Interesting timeline no?

Sure, Gummo. Right here.

That your post above is fucking bullshit. And that maybe you need to learn how to read.
Pogo, this is something you didn't fucking hear about during the Obama years. Just the economy added jobs around 100,000 from the 300,000 under Bush. When liberals cant meet standards, they just lower them till they are met. Cant get a 3 GDP, lower it to .5 GDP and when it is met, then the economy is rolling(Liberalism is for tards).

US companies are hiring the most workers in nearly 3 years
Companies added the most workers in almost three years to U.S. payrolls in February on a surge in construction and manufacturing employment, data from the ADP Research Institute in Roseland, New Jersey, showed Wednesday.
--Private payrolls climbed by 298,000 (forecast was 187,000), the most since April 2014, after a revised 261,000 gain in January
How could this happen? Because taxes are going to be lowered, where businesses can use that money saved to hire more workers, people will keep more of their OWN money that they can use to purchase items that they want. When liberals get in power they hate happy people, and tax them to the point of equality. Equally poor and equally miserable.

democrats-spreading-the-misery-equally-battaile-politics-1350557901.jpg

^holy fucking igonorance!

Bush certainly didn't make 300k a month, in his time in office only 1-2million jobs were created compared to 11 million under Obama.

Similarly, GDP numbers are nothing but cherry picked fantasies.

Day in and out conservatives prove themselves to be either grossly misinformed or just straight charlatans.

Here is what your dear leader had to say about Democrats and economy:

TrumpEconomyDemocrats.jpg

Last edited:
Another lying Alt Fact OP.

Clinton and Bush and a Republican Congress set up the Great Recession.

Obama and a generally Republican Congress rebuilt the national economy into a booming powerhouse.

Trump is there to catch the wave, nothing more.
Booming? Did he ever surpass 3% annual growth? How about the year he gave away nearly a trillion dollars in a desperate attempt to stimulate growth?

Job growth up huge already under Trump

But when Obama posted months with even more growth you for some reason didn't call it huge, you called it stagnant.

Can you explain the double standard?
Obama's job growth didn't even keep pace with population growth

Welll there you go again, pulling out of your ass some thing you heard echoing somewhere in the rw bubble.

Go ahead and try to substantiate your counter-factual claim

But when Obama posted months with even more growth you for some reason didn't call it huge, you called it stagnant.

There was never a jobs report like today's while Barry was in office...I do not except your premise.

There was never a jobs report like today's while Barry was in office...I do not except your premise.

Yes there was ignoramus, although better than most, there were at least 10 such 300k+ job growth months under Obama:

chartbook_1.2-monthly-change-opt_1.png

Job growth up huge already under Trump

Obama's job growth didn't even keep pace with population growth
Actually it did, but not by much. He never achieved 3% growth. A new all time failure.

Which is more than made up by ALSO NOT GETTING US INTO A FUCKING RECESSION.

What good is 4% growth if it is nothing but a mirage right before the bubble explodes?

Forum List

Back