Obama announces debt deal--GOP/Tea Party members WIN big!

Spoken like a true libertarian rag a muffin. All stupidosity (!) with no real knowledge of anything.

We are a global economy, and your bitterness will not change that.

Businesses collapsed because they competed poorly. The banks did not collapse because of unions, but because of bad lending. The real estate industry did not collapse because of unions but because of over building.

We are in this mess because Dems and Pubs together made loans to darn easy, not because of unions.

Rottweiler, you have mites on the brain, kid.

Spoken like a true libertarian rag a muffin. All stupidosity (!) with no real knowledge of anything.

Businesses collapsed because they competed poorly. The banks did not collapse because of unions, but because of bad lending. The real estate industry did not collapse because of unions but because of over building.

We are in this mess because Dems and Pubs together made loans to darn easy, not because of unions.

The idea of doing something for yourself instead of government doing it for you really scares you that much Jake?

Kaz is 100% right that the Tea Party just shot itself in the foot. It managed to fail and demonize itself with the great public at the same time. The trifecta will be completed when the next round of realclearpolitics.com polls come out showing it under 10% approval rating next week.

What's funny is that the 10% approval rating would still be higher than Barack Hussein's.

Like I told you before, you can't wish the party away. They took over Washington last November, they will finish the job in 2012. I know that bothers you, but you might as well get use to it and accept it now...

You continue to either be the most uninformed (that's a lot, considering bigrebnc) or the biggest liar (that's a lot, considering gautma or the rabbi). Go check the polls and tell us which has a higher rating.

The idea of doing something for yourself instead of government doing it for you really scares you that much Jake?

My family and I have built a solid business in the south from west Florida and Georgia into East Texas by doing it ourselves. We have probably employed you at one time or another.

Don't be afraid of the 21st century, Kaz, because it is not going away.

The more I learn about the deal, it seems like a typical, "kick the can down the road" deal. I am not saying that is good or bad, but that is the way it seems to me.

Anyone else see that?

If it's anything, it's a means to ending a hostage situation.

How? The people are still held hostage by debt. With more goons entering the room.

You couldn't get big deficit reduction thanks to the GOP's immovable no taxes stance. Once the GOP entrenched themselves in that no-compromise position,

it gave the Democrats license to stand firm against domestic social spending cuts.

My family and I have built a solid business in the south from west Florida and Georgia into East Texas by doing it ourselves. We have probably employed you at one time or another.

Don't be afraid of the 21st century, Kaz, because it is not going away.

You work for a business that was handed to you by your parents, I own two businesses which I did on my own. My parents gave me nothing but values and a work ethic, your parents gave you a job for life. Seems pretty consistent that I recognize what it takes to create a business and you don't. You're like W, you understand what it means to be opportunity created by your family. Which is why neither of you think twice when you give someone someelses money. It's all you ever got.

Actually, the Federal Reserve controls monetary policy. The Federal Reserve is to blame for easy loans. It kept the interest rate artificially low. This in turn led to overinvestment, malinvestment, and malemployment.

Actually, the Federal Reserve controls monetary policy. The Federal Reserve is to blame for easy loans. It kept the interest rate artificially low. This in turn led to overinvestment, malinvestment, and malemployment.

Don't try to exclude the Congress and its stupid programs, Kaz. The whole fed structure did poorly from Clinton to Bush and from Dems to Pubs.

Don't try to exclude the Congress and its stupid programs, Kaz. The whole fed structure did poorly from Clinton to Bush and from Dems to Pubs.
I didn't try to exclude Congress. I simply pointed out that you excluded the Federal Reserve.

The truth is...nobody "won" with this deal except possibly Barack Obama. He could have cared less about what he had to give up just as long as the deal pushed the next debt ceiling debate past the 2012 election. That's B.O. in a nutshell...it's all about getting elected, not about doing what's good for the nation. Now the question is...what's he going to do if he "does" get another 4 years? He and the rest of his progressives don't have a clue what they're doing with the economy. We are going to wallow in this economic funk until 2016. Then it will be a matter of trying to repair the damage. Let's hope we still have a country left to fix.

If it's anything, it's a means to ending a hostage situation.

How? The people are still held hostage by debt. With more goons entering the room.

You couldn't get big deficit reduction thanks to the GOP's immovable no taxes stance. Once the GOP entrenched themselves in that no-compromise position,

it gave the Democrats license to stand firm against domestic social spending cuts.

Excellent reply............. Hat Tip!

Wow. They get 23 beers out of the case and decide to scream until they get the 24th - or the case disappears.

Unreal.

You got the hand wave solution to the deficit you liberals wanted. They're calling slowing the rate of growth in government spending just a little in 8 years a "cut." The country is fucked with endless red ink. You get the 23 beers and fiscal conservatives get one, which Behner traded for a grape NeHi. He sold us out, you won. What's the problem?

A bill that consists of 100% cuts in spending, zero new revenues and a perfectly good plan to stall the very limited recovery based on the new version of voodoo economics is a "win" for the Democrats?

Seriously, this is pretty much the Boehner bill minus a vote before the election.

Jobs are gone because Barack Hussein has stifled the economy with regulation, hindered it with the cost of Obamacare, crushed it with $14 trillion in debt, and scared it with anti-capitalist rhetoric and posture...

No, jobs are gone because you stupid motherfuckers still believe that hemorrhage-trade policies like NAFTA works for anyone other than commodity traders. That, and your silly fucking pipe dream of global competition with, say it with me, Chinese sweatshop paupers.

Your silly fucking "regulation! regulation!" circle jerk is this that: an excuse for your mental masturbation. Go talk about deregulation with a thalidomide baby and a few miles of toxic land, ball licker.

Anger and tariffs will not change the fact we are a global economy.

Now if we had some stones in enforcing unfair trade, it could be different.

Regulation costs business almost two trillion a year in compliance. At least those are the estimates. Here in WASHINGTON STATE it was estimated by the University of Washington that these regulations add 200k to the price of a home here.

Global economy or not, you can't pretend that regulation is what is killing America's jobs while hemorrhaging production to nations with sweat shop standards of living. Being global doesn't require letting the homefront bleed to death.

and, I'm all for enforcing unfair trade. But capitalistas don't have the balls to (or brains) to identify that as a core problem of this failing economy.

Estimates, eh? I'm afraid I'll need something a bit more tangible than CATO institute fodder? Sorry, I'll keep my FDA and avoid another round of thalidomide babies. Thanks anyway.

Jobs are gone because Barack Hussein has stifled the economy with regulation, hindered it with the cost of Obamacare, crushed it with $14 trillion in debt, and scared it with anti-capitalist rhetoric and posture...

No, jobs are gone because you stupid motherfuckers still believe that hemorrhage-trade policies like NAFTA works for anyone other than commodity traders. That, and your silly fucking pipe dream of global competition with, say it with me, Chinese sweatshop paupers.

Your silly fucking "regulation! regulation!" circle jerk is this that: an excuse for your mental masturbation. Go talk about deregulation with a thalidomide baby and a few miles of toxic land, ball licker.

Spoken like a typical left-wing Dumbocrat. All angry rehtoric coupled with ignorance.

To begin with, I am dead set against NAFTA or a "global economy". It circumvents labor laws and creates unfair competition, which in turns incentivizes taking jobs out of the US.

But.... those things exist because of the ignorant left-wing policies such as unions, which have collapsed business after business across the US (see GM, Chrysler, and Ford). When the idiot liberal thinks a janitor at GM should make $28 per hour, have a cadillac healthcare plan for he and his family, and have an executive level pension plan, well - an executive either has to see his business go under because of the greed of the left or move the jobs over seas. Any normal person would move the jobs over seas.

If it weren't for the greedy, lazy, gimme-gimme-gimme attitude of the Dumbocrat, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in with a climbing $14 trillion debt and jobs over in China.

:rofl:

when in doubt, blame a union!

you fucking tool. From that post, you are about as dead set against nafta as the tick on the balls of your avatar is opposed to blood.

Go ask your grandfather how shitty it was to be a unionized worker and be able to support a family on a single income, you fucking shill. You are nothing but a soft glove reaching for the same mexican labor via your personal excuse du jour.

Spoken like a typical left-wing Dumbocrat. All angry rehtoric coupled with ignorance.

To begin with, I am dead set against NAFTA or a "global economy". It circumvents labor laws and creates unfair competition, which in turns incentivizes taking jobs out of the US.

But.... those things exist because of the ignorant left-wing policies such as unions, which have collapsed business after business across the US (see GM, Chrysler, and Ford). When the idiot liberal thinks a janitor at GM should make $28 per hour, have a cadillac healthcare plan for he and his family, and have an executive level pension plan, well - an executive either has to see his business go under because of the greed of the left or move the jobs over seas. Any normal person would move the jobs over seas.

If it weren't for the greedy, lazy, gimme-gimme-gimme attitude of the Dumbocrat, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in with a climbing $14 trillion debt and jobs over in China.

:rofl:

when in doubt, blame a union!

you fucking tool. From that post, you are about as dead set against nafta as the tick on the balls of your avatar is opposed to blood.

Go ask your grandfather how shitty it was to be a unionized worker and be able to support a family on a single income, you fucking shill. You are nothing but a soft glove reaching for the same mexican labor via your personal excuse du jour.

Capitalism regulates wage - unions demand wage and capitalism cannot compensate for that.

You may as well shoot yourself in the foot..

Why the fuck do you believe corporations outsource? because they cant afford the demands...

Its not right that some who at least will work for those wages are denied the opportunity because unions make unrealistic demands.......

Unions remind me of bank robbers... "yeah give me a pizza the size of Texas on top of my 290,000 wage demand...." .... "but you only put shit in a box all day....." ... "I don't care, you have more than I do..."

Insanity....

Forum List

Back