Obama Approval "Only" 52% This Morning

And you will keep perpetuating the lie.. why?? To keep your TAKE agenda going... You are not man enough to stop the lie and stand in reality...

What lie?

You help Americans who need help.

Go ahead and sell your Ayn Rand view of America. Republican support will go to single digits

You already and have continually stated it is a 'white rich man party'.. which you know is a lie.. but you keep spouting it... why?? BECAUSE OF YOUR AGENDA>. you are not man enough to run your agenda without the lie.. you cannot deal in truth

You VOLUNTARILY hope those who you feel need help... you do not get to help them by forcing others to pay for it... you or anyone else has the freedom to be greedy just as they have the freedom to be generous... whether you like it or not.. you simply wish to tread on the freedoms of others when they don't use their freedom to meet your ends

It is not a lie that Republicans are perceived as a rich white mans party. You can debate all day over whether they actually are but you cannot deny that they carry that tag

You help those who need help. That is what America is about

What lie?

You help Americans who need help.

Go ahead and sell your Ayn Rand view of America. Republican support will go to single digits

You already and have continually stated it is a 'white rich man party'.. which you know is a lie.. but you keep spouting it... why?? BECAUSE OF YOUR AGENDA>. you are not man enough to run your agenda without the lie.. you cannot deal in truth

You VOLUNTARILY hope those who you feel need help... you do not get to help them by forcing others to pay for it... you or anyone else has the freedom to be greedy just as they have the freedom to be generous... whether you like it or not.. you simply wish to tread on the freedoms of others when they don't use their freedom to meet your ends

It is not a lie that Republicans are perceived as a rich white mans party. You can debate all day over whether they actually are but you cannot deny that they carry that tag

No wrongwinger.. you spout it as fact, as do many like you both in the party and in just the general populace... then dare others to 'prove otherwise' in your 'have you stopped beating your wife' scenario..

YOU, and those like you are the pieces of shit who perpetuate the lie in your obvious tactic... and I will call you out on it every time

No wrongwinger.. you spout it as fact, as do many like you both in the party and in just the general populace... then dare others to 'prove otherwise' in your 'have you stopped beating your wife' scenario..

YOU, and those like you are the pieces of shit who perpetuate the lie in your obvious tactic... and I will call you out on it every time

Google "Rich White Man's Party" and here is what you get

Google

You can deny it all you want but it is a lable that Republicans have to deal with. They were unable to convince Americans otherwise in 2012

What are they doing about it?

Google

You can deny it all you want but it is a lable that Republicans have to deal with. They were unable to convince Americans otherwise in 2012

And you are doing what to stop lying and spreading it?? As evidenced by your first reference to it in this thread.. NOTHING

Google

And you are doing what to stop lying and spreading it?? As evidenced by your first reference to it in this thread.. NOTHING

What have Republicans done to end the perception that they are a Rich White Mans Party?

NOTHING

What can republicans do? Nothing. Whatever republicans do will be manipulated by the media. How fast is a black republican or a hispanic republican savaged by the lapdog media?

What lie?

Show one piece of legislation or campaign point based ANYTHING on race... ANYTHING..

Idiot troll

What was Romney's whole 47% thing about?

Race? Or Troops and Old people.

Either way..it looked very bad.

:doubt:

He said a race?? Said an age group? Made legislation?

Or is/was it about people who are takers from the federal government not wanting to go against anything that could cut or stop those freebies??

What can republicans do? Nothing. Whatever republicans do will be manipulated by the media. How fast is a black republican or a hispanic republican savaged by the lapdog media?

There are plenty of things that Republicans can do. They can introduce legislation that is directly aimed at assisting Americans who are struggling. The poor and the working poor and middle class

It would be hard to lable someone with that track record a "rich white mans party" wouldn't it?

Google

What have Republicans done to end the perception that they are a Rich White Mans Party?

NOTHING
What have you done to stop perpetuating the lie personally and stand in reality?? NOTHING

So while the REPs should battle more with absolute truth, YOU SHOULD STOP PERSONALLY PERPETUATING THE LIE... but not being a real man, you can't possibly do that

Again.. you started it off posing it as truth, right in this very thread

There are plenty of things that Republicans can do. They can introduce legislation that is directly aimed at assisting Americans who are struggling. The poor and the working poor and middle class

It would be hard to lable someone with that track record a "rich white mans party" wouldn't it?

Ahh.. so you want more appeasement by handout.. sounds very liberal progressive to me....

Nah... I'll continue to support those on the 'right' who put forth and promote equality in treatment, the end of handouts, and the protection of freedoms.. whether or not those freedoms lead to one outcome or another

Ahh.. so you want more appeasement by handout.. sounds very liberal progressive to me....

Nah... I'll continue to support those on the 'right' who put forth and promote equality in treatment, the end of handouts, and the protection of freedoms.. whether or not those freedoms lead to one outcome or another

Once again...

The government helps those who need help. There is no "equality in treatment" when someone is struggling.

The handicapped do not need government programs to help them cope in society?

Show one piece of legislation or campaign point based ANYTHING on race... ANYTHING..

Idiot troll

Or is/was it about people who are takers from the federal government not wanting to go against anything that could cut or stop those freebies??

First off..they are not freebies.

And Republicans calling it such, is part of the reason they are in trouble.

What ever "Entitlement" program you want to go over, for the most part, they are set up like insurance companies..without the restrictions. And the majority of people like them.

Second off..Romney said he thinks people "feel they should get everything from government". That's essentially complete bullshit. The majority of the people in this country work..and work hard. And for the most part GOVERNMENT protects owners and management from the people working FOR them. I've posted this MANY times before. Take the government out of labor/management negotiations. I'd like to see the small core of management justify to the people working for them..and making them the money..paying themselves 400xs what they make, face to face..without government having their backs.

What we have is a government that takes money from the many..and gives it to the few. It does this the form of contracts, subsidies, grants, research, tax loopholes and givebacks. Romney EVEN discussed this when he was talking about running the Olympics.

People are sick and tired of that. And Republicans are basically doing the BAU thing.

What ever "Entitlement" program you want to go over, for the most part, they are set up like insurance companies..without the restrictions. And the majority of people like them.

Second off..Romney said he thinks people "feel they should get everything from government". That's essentially complete bullshit. The majority of the people in this country work..and work hard. And for the most part GOVERNMENT protects owners and management from the people working FOR them. I've posted this MANY times before. Take the government out of labor/management negotiations. I'd like to see the small core of management justify to the people working for them..and making them the money..paying themselves 400xs what they make, face to face..without government having their backs.

What we have is a government that takes money from the many..and gives it to the few. It does this the form of contracts, subsidies, grants, research, tax loopholes and givebacks. Romney EVEN discussed this when he was talking about running the Olympics.

People are sick and tired of that. And Republicans are basically doing the BAU thing.

Unless you are working to earn it.. it is a freebie... sorry if you do not like the truth

The majority of people would like free guaranteed sex too.. does not make that a job of government just because they would like it..

If you don't want to work for a company who pays you low and your manager 400X higher.. don't.. it is that fucking simple... unless the company then forces the government to force people to work for them, you have zero worries.. the company will not survive

Get rid of the subsidies, entitlements, loopholes, grants etc.. they were never intended to be there in government anyway

Once again...

The government helps those who need help. There is no "equality in treatment" when someone is struggling.

Once again.. the government is not empowered to do so, as explained many times.. There is equality in treatment whether you are struggling or succeeding.. for example, sales tax.. 5% whether you earn 1K or 100K or 100M... whether you spend $1 or $10 or $10000...

My previous job I had a NOC operator designated as handicapped because he had no hands (NO FUCKING HANDS!!)... funny, he was making close to 6 figures even as being handicapped.. handicapped does not mean they are fucking helpless.. and if you are helpless because you have no mental activity, no physical ability, etc.. you become a WARD OF THE STATE unless you are taken care of by your family

The government is there to ensure those handicapped have the same freedoms, opportunity, access, etc to something as everyone else.. not to just take all personal responsibility away from them

Once again...

Once again.. the government is not empowered to do so, as explained many times.. There is equality in treatment whether you are struggling or succeeding.. for example, sales tax.. 5% whether you earn 1K or 100K or 100M... whether you spend $1 or $10 or $10000...

My previous job I had a NOC operator designated as handicapped because he had no hands (NO FUCKING HANDS!!)... funny, he was making close to 6 figures even as being handicapped.. handicapped does not mean they are fucking helpless.. and if you are helpless because you have no mental activity, no physical ability, etc.. you become a WARD OF THE STATE unless you are taken care of by your family

The government is there to ensure those handicapped have the same freedoms, opportunity, access, etc to something as everyone else.. not to just take all personal responsibility away from them

The government is empowered to do precisely that

Once again...

The government is empowered to do precisely that

As shown many times thru common knowledge of English, noticing punctuation, wording, and complete context.. it is not... and since it is not directly empowered to the fed, that power is reserved for the states or the individuals if they choose to have it

And noticed you completely shied away from the example that equality in treatment can indeed happen regardless of circumstance

Last edited:

Unless you are working to earn it.. it is a freebie... sorry if you do not like the truth

The majority of people would like free guaranteed sex too.. does not make that a job of government just because they would like it..

If you don't want to work for a company who pays you low and your manager 400X higher.. don't.. it is that fucking simple... unless the company then forces the government to force people to work for them, you have zero worries.. the company will not survive

Get rid of the subsidies, entitlements, loopholes, grants etc.. they were never intended to be there in government anyway

What's work to you?

Romney was not working for almost a decade, yet he was drawing a six figure income.

That sound right? How about now? He stops by his son's office once a week for an hour or so..and makes a huge income from that.

That work?

And like I pointed out..most entitlements are like insurance..in that most working folks pay into them. Like SSI. That's not free. Neither is Medicare. It's also part of the reason that folks like Jamie Dimon isn't gutted for "losing" 9 billion dollars. Where the fuck do you think that money came from?

And that's the thing..you really don't have much of a choice "where' to work. That's another that government is protecting big businesses. There's ALOT of government protection. Try opening up a street stand next to a brick and mortar. You'll have "government" swooping down on you in seconds.

ummmm..
52 million people are on some sort of welfare.
48%? pay NO income taxes
MANY is a stretch of a word
What are we going to do with it is even, or even surpasses the givers?

Forum List

Back