Obama Approval "Only" 52% This Morning

OK how many people on this board are receiving handouts from the Federal Government?

If you have four kids you get to deduct $3800 a kid
Thats a $15,000 deduction that you get that someone without kids doesn't get

Why should others pay for your kids?

why do you think people with kids should not be given a deduction to care for said kids?

We are talking about people who say they do not get a government handout

Looks like a handout to me

And again.. keeping more of what you earn is equated to a handout... feeble, wrongwinger.. feeble

I will agree to eliminate all deductions in a flat tax scheme to have equality in taxation on every dollar earned by every adult citizen... stated this many times...

You're still floundering.. worse by the minute

why do you think people with kids should not be given a deduction to care for said kids?

And again.. keeping more of what you earn is equated to a handout... feeble, wrongwinger.. feeble

I will agree to eliminate all deductions in a flat tax scheme to have equality in taxation on every dollar earned by every adult citizen... stated this many times...

Still a handout

If you have the same job as the guy next to you and both make $50,000 a year but he gets a $15,000 deduction because he has more kids......why does he pay taxes on $35K while you pay on $50K ?

Handout

I've never received any govt goodies.

Your teeth fall out?
Your gut bloated from waterbourne diseases?
You got stomach diseases from eating infected meat?
Roving bands of rogues constantly fleecing your home?
Electricity not working?

Which of those things are going on in your life.

If the answer is "none"..welcome to the wonderful world of government goodies.

You're a mess, Sallow. I pay for all of those services with taxes. Please don't try again, you're making yourself look pitiful!!

Well no..because if you had to pay for those things and they were provided to you by a private organization, who's sole function was profit, you'd be pay ALOT more.

Hence..you are getting government goodies.

So the govt was started to give us things? If they are handouts why are we paying naything in? I thought handouts were free :dunno:

Your teeth fall out?
Your gut bloated from waterbourne diseases?
You got stomach diseases from eating infected meat?
Roving bands of rogues constantly fleecing your home?
Electricity not working?

Which of those things are going on in your life.

If the answer is "none"..welcome to the wonderful world of government goodies.

You're a mess, Sallow. I pay for all of those services with taxes. Please don't try again, you're making yourself look pitiful!!

Well no..because if you had to pay for those things and they were provided to you by a private organization, who's sole function was profit, you'd be pay ALOT more.

Hence..you are getting government goodies.

This is bad logic. Hope you're not applying it to programming code.

Still a handout

If you have the same job as the guy next to you and both make $50,000 a year but he gets a $15,000 deduction because he has more kids......why does he pay taxes on $35K while you pay on $50K ?

Handout

GET RID OF THE DEDUCTION.. FINE WITH ME!!! I have said it a million times....

I want equality in treatment...

But you only want it when it benefits YOU and your cause.... I would take a hit from losing child deductions etc.. but I would rather have equal treatment that subjective bonus

Still a handout

Handout

But you only want it when it benefits YOU and your cause.... I would take a hit from losing child deductions etc.. but I would rather have equal treatment that subjective bonus

Different issue

I am talking to those who claim to get no government handouts

It's not a government handout to keep what one has earned.

Still a handout

Handout

Different issue

I'd be interested to discover if there was anything you considered a handout to individuals.

It is still money in your hand that someone without children does not receive. Why should other taxpayers cover for you because you chose to hav kids?

It is a handout available to you and not to other taxpayers

It is still money in your hand that someone without children does not receive. Why should other taxpayers cover for you because you chose to hav kids?

It is a handout available to you and not to other taxpayers

Government doesn't GIVE him that money. He gets to KEEP more of his money than someone without children doesn't get to keep, but that's government's fault for structuring the tax system as it's structured. However, calling it a handout is inaccurate.

Still a handout

Handout

Different issue

AS stated by others before I could... it is not a handout when you keep more of what you earned.. what is a handout is obtaining something from government that is not of what you earned... your simple little mind cannot seem to grasp this fact

Different issue

AS stated by others before I could... it is not a handout when you keep more of what you earned.. what is a handout is obtaining something from government that is not of what you earned... your simple little mind cannot seem to grasp this fact

It is a handout if YOU get to deduct it and everyone else pays

Different issue

No.. it is not.. a handout is getting something for no input of your own, or above the input you did put in.. getting more back of what you did earn and pay in is not a handout... nice try though.. please keep making yourself look more idiotic

A bum on the street with no job getting food stamps, a free phone, and money for housing is receiving handouts... A working person earning a salary who receives a greater deduction to lower taxes paid in is receiving a discount, not a handout... $0 in and $1000's taken out is much different than $4000 in compared to $6000 in... Keep trying though.. Your 4 brain cells may eventually spark and get it

No.. it is not.. a handout is getting something for no input of your own, or above the input you did put in.. getting more back of what you did earn and pay in is not a handout... nice try though.. please keep making yourself look more idiotic

A bum on the street with no job getting food stamps, a free phone, and money for housing is receiving handouts... A working person earning a salary who receives a greater deduction to lower taxes paid in is receiving a discount, not a handout... $0 in and $1000's taken out is much different than $4000 in compared to $6000 in... Keep trying though.. Your 4 brain cells may eventually spark and get it

Bullshit

A handout is getting money to raise your kids and send them to school at other taxpayers expense. Just like millions of middle class Americans get

Discount? My ass

Bullshit

A handout is getting money to raise your kids and send them to school at other taxpayers expense. Just like millions of middle class Americans get

Discount? My ass

Again... you are not GETTING money... you are getting a discount on what you are paying in.. a handout, as shown, is getting something for nothing when you are putting in nothing, or getting more back than what you are putting in

And again.. every citizen child born in this country gets the exact same access to the education, without exception.. and education is not a federal issue, as it is a power of the state and local governments, not that of the fed...

But you have my support to get rid of all deductions and go to a flat tax without deduction, exemption, exception, ceiling, floor, or loophole.. on every dollar earned by every citizen.. that'll teach those deduction getters like you want... I'm game, are you???

You keep splashing, but show yourself not to be a swimmer but a retard flailing in the water

Republicans in Congress on the other hand have a rock solid 25% approval

:)

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

dag031113.jpg

Forum List

Back