Obama Approval "Only" 52% This Morning

If it is a lie, prove that it is a lie and rub the Democrats face in it

You should be able to prove that the GOP is not the Rich White Mans Party

Why can't you?

Uh huh... the 'prove you are no longer hitting your wife' scenario..

It has been shown thru policy stance etc... and you guys keep it up from EVERY angle

Proof positive.. no legislation on anything for race.. no plan to have the rich given something that others don't get..

You DEMs are the ones who do not want equal treatment, play the race card, and love to give something to one at the expense of another...

But when you have trained a whole group of people that it is OK to make others provide for you.. When you demonize them to keep that feeling going... any talk of equal treatment is taken like it is giving something to the 'rich'... you and your ilk have driven the seed deep into the jealous, greedy, and weak minded

All Republicans have to do is point out all the things they have done to help Middle Class America

That will fix those Democrats

Tax cuts that were more targeted at the middle class than anyone else.. and you will reply with 'those were tax cuts for the white rich people'...

Equality in treatment called for, across the board.. is portrayed as 'unfair'... while you scream for equality in treatment somewhere else.. your love of selective equality and your use of lies and rhetoric as a prop... another example of the lies that must be overcome

Democrats did that and it took decades for them to cause that collapse. You can't be reminded of that. There is no basic cognitive ability to base understanding on.

You haven't forgotten Bush and the Republicans created the worst economic and financial failures in U.S. history?

Let us remind you ....

:)

Bush... bad fiscal President.. not entirely responsible for the individual financial failures... note the DEM actions during that time too..

But don't let facts get in your way, troll

The problem is big government, big government spending, big government meddling, etc... and you call for more of it...

Back under your rock

A total democratic controlled government in perpetuity is exactly what obama intends.

In recorded history, it is only the Social Democrat governments that have been successful.

The huge failures have been Conservative.

In more recent times - Germany, Greece, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, and UK come to mind as modern Conservative failures.

Uh huh... the 'prove you are no longer hitting your wife' scenario..

It has been shown thru policy stance etc... and you guys keep it up from EVERY angle

Proof positive.. no legislation on anything for race.. no plan to have the rich given something that others don't get..

You DEMs are the ones who do not want equal treatment, play the race card, and love to give something to one at the expense of another...

But when you have trained a whole group of people that it is OK to make others provide for you.. When you demonize them to keep that feeling going... any talk of equal treatment is taken like it is giving something to the 'rich'... you and your ilk have driven the seed deep into the jealous, greedy, and weak minded

All Republicans have to do is point out all the things they have done to help Middle Class America

Tax cuts that were more targeted at the middle class than anyone else.. and you will reply with 'those were tax cuts for the white rich people'...

Equality in treatment called for, across the board.. is portrayed as 'unfair'... while you scream for equality in treatment somewhere else.. your love of selective equality and your use of lies and rhetoric as a prop... another example of the lies that must be overcome

That is all Republicans can ever offer.....Tax cuts
and yes, Tax cuts help the wealthy more than the middle class

Working Americans are struggling to find well paying jobs. They worry about what will happen if they get sick. They look at their kids who can't get jobs that allow them to move out of the house. They worry about eventually being able to retire

And you tell them to stop acting like "victims"

Last edited:
Name one lie you hack

Sequestor, obamacare(MANY), Benghazi, Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times, We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system, My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years, I will walk on that picket line with you, if workers are denied the right to bargain, he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas, Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term, I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage(of course this one is on Joe as to why he lied), Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year, Would have the most transparent administration in History

Shall I fuckin continue?

your a lair and I wilkl need som e PROOF of any of that clap trap

A total democratic controlled government in perpetuity is exactly what obama intends.

In recorded history, it is only the Social Democrat governments that have been successful.

The huge failures have been Conservative.

In more recent times - Germany, Greece, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, and UK come to mind as modern Conservative failures.

This really stands on its own. There's nothing to say if you really think that these nations are conservative.

You haven't forgotten Bush and the Republicans created the worst economic and financial failures in U.S. history?

Let us remind you ....

Bush... bad fiscal President.. not entirely responsible for the individual financial failures... note the DEM actions during that time too..

But don't let facts get in your way, troll

The problem is big government, big government spending, big government meddling, etc... and you call for more of it...

Back under your rock

I too vaguely remember a "President Bush" - can't quite place him in history, but I'm sure he was a great President who will stand by the Great Ronnie at Mt. Rushmore.

Whoever he was ...

The dems helped bush to "save capitolism"
Ever hear of Fannie Mae or Dodd Frank Act? Mccain and Bush tried to tell them Fannie Mae would crash the economy. The Dodd Act was insisted by dems to avoid the real problem
obama himself is even on the record personally helping sue one lender (Citibank) into lowering its lending standards to include people from extremely poor and unstable areas, which even one of the left's favorite blatantly partisan "fact-checkers" Snopes admits (while pretending to set the record straight).

Lill link New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Nope yopu did not answwer my direct question which was WHY did the Bush SEC hold back the broker rules in GLB act for 8 years?

You asked me to name a lie jackass. I gave you several. That was another thread

And TM I think you answered your own question.
My point was it was BOTH
Look at my post and quit trolling my page

I think the threads got merged
EDIT :My bad. I am tripping lol
But ^^ that quote was my answer to your question

Last edited:

That is all Republicans can ever offer.....Tax cuts
and yes, Tax cuts help the wealthy more than the middle class

Working Americans are struggling to find well paying jobs. They worry about what will happen if they get sick. They look at their kids who can't get jobs that allow them to move out of the house. They worry about Republicans

And you tell them to stop acting like "victims"

Because the government is supposed to offer tax raises, more programs, and more handouts??

No.. sorry.. not the purpose of government... government is to enact and enforce the laws, run the courts, provide national defense, and protect the freedoms so you can succeed or fail all by your little lonesome else

You and your ilk have no problems treating others unequally when they can foot the bill for something your want or something for your personal responsibilities..

YOU can't get a job? YOU do what you have to to make yourself in demand... It is not up to government to do it for you or prop you up until whatever time that you may or may not do whatever to make yourself in demand

The dems helped bush to "save capitolism"

Nope yopu did not answwer my direct question which was WHY did the Bush SEC hold back the broker rules in GLB act for 8 years?

We all remember Bush's great SEC Chairman - Chris Cox, a failed lawyer whose claim to success was helping the House manage Clinton's $billion impeachment.

His insight and 'free enterprise' bravado led S&P to help banks and brokers peddle $400 trillion in worthless mortgage derivatves - with a AAA rating

:(

Im going to go fine the real study

If it actually says what these hosers claim then you may nhave something

Uuhh, BTW, Obama's approval today in Rasmussen's poll, is "only" 52%

Republicans in Congress remain at 25% approval ....

Try getting your numbers correct... We know you love being a habitual liar troll...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

Back under your rock...

At least get your numbers right...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Strong disapproval numbers though, 46%. With the help of the drooling media Hussein has managed to completely polarize America.

Forum List

Back