Blaming our problems on minimum wage? Wasnt that the issue last week? LOL
But I do agree that obama wants a dem house and keep his senate in 14'
Thats why he lies his off and the sheep blindfully follow
Your wool is GLOWING
MAybe we could have a budget if the dumbass Reif would quit being a fuckin hack
Look at facts, grasshopper

The GOP is a rich white mans party

Convince America otherwise or continue to lose

Proof that you deal in lies and have no problem using the race card... hence why we don't believe that there is not a want for free shit like you say

Like it or not, that is the image of todays Republican Party

It is up to Republicans to convince Americans otherwise

Nothing says 'charm' like Republicans forcing 48 million people onto food stamps by destroying their jobs, and refusing a minimum wage increase for those they missed.

I thought unemployment checks stimulated the economy?

How many different, contradictory economic narratives can you tell?

Bottom line

The Republicans did not convince Americans that they are not primarily interested in helping the rich. They were sold as the Rich White Mans Party and they did little to change that opinion

Since the election they have done even less

There is a little truth to that.. BUT
they tried. The left couldnt keep their spin out of it. They already had the People anyways because the dems want to baby the whole goddamn country. Have been for years. Liberalism is pussifying the country. "Oh they gone tak my welfur.. oh hall naw!" I would imagine even the republican teets voted dem. And there is a lot of them

Does it do our country good when we have political leaders of one party intentionally misleading the voters of the intentions of policy ideas of the other party?

Is debate time better used to "prove they are lying" or to discuss the issues at hand and the true intentions of the opposing parties?

What do you believe is in the best interest of America?

Why do you not hold party leaders who intentionally mislead voters for political expediency responsible for doing what is NOT in the best interest of honest debate?

Me?

I think Boehner is an ass for doing it...as is McConnel.

As is Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

You man enough to say the same?

Nothing says 'charm' like Republicans forcing 48 million people onto food stamps by destroying their jobs, and refusing a minimum wage increase for those they missed.

They do.

Much more so then funneling billions to Jamie Dimon to :ahem: lose..

Image created by spin, bro. By spin
Rhetoric kinda like the right hates women, minorities and binders full of women. The jeep thing, which was fuckin TRUE. SPIN

Proof that you deal in lies and have no problem using the race card... hence why we don't believe that there is not a want for free shit like you say

Nah.. no responsibility of the DEMs to stop spreading the lie in the first place :rolleyes:

So you are OK with the leaders of your party of choice outright lying to you for political expediency?

Do you not see that as them mocking your level of intelligence?

So you feel it is OK for a witness to lie in court and it is up to the defendant to prove he is lying?

Wow.....

They do.

Much more so then funneling billions to Jamie Dimon to :ahem: lose..

Oh, so maybe you should have Jamie take out those job killing ATM machines?

Nah.. no responsibility of the DEMs to stop spreading the lie in the first place :rolleyes:

It should be easy to convince America that it is a lie

Why can't you do it?

When you promise free shit to around 51% of the people at the expense of the other 49%, a 52% approval rating on a small sample poll is not surprising... Especially when you have about 10% of the DEM populace that are wingnut morons, as evidenced by TDM, the OP, Mr Shaman, and other posters on here

Americans don't want free shit

They want a job that they can support their family on. They want to be able to retire someday. They want to be taken care of if they become seriously ill. They want their kids to grow up, get an education and get a good job

They don't think the Republicans care about them

:clap2: This is what Conservatives fail to understand.

Hating Americans by making shit up about them will lose elections.

Why can't you do it?

How?

The GOP offers ideas and explains why they believe the ideas work.

The opposing poarty then responds by saying....those ideas are only out there becuase they hate the poor.

Now what?

Why can't you do it?

Because your party is on the continual attack about it from all sides... it is like trying to hit every mosquito in a storm

You know and I know that your party and ones like you continually try and perpetuate this myth... and your goal is to make it that the majority of time is spent battling the myth instead of getting the true message of the conservative out there...

Yep.. a successful tactic.. shows the pieces of shit you guys really are though

Forum List

Back