Obama Approval "Only" 52% This Morning

Today, Rasmussen is at 52% approval.

For Rassy, this is treason! ... but true ...

:)

its meaningless unless obozo is planning to override the constitution and run for a 3rd term.

the approval of dems in congress is in the low 20s. voters are ready for a change in congress, all incumbents from both parties are fair game.

Approval for Dems in Congress is 33%

... for Republicans 25%

Only 17 seats and the House is officially Obama's, not to say he doesn't own the House today!

If you think that an obama controlled congress would be good for america, then you better visit cuba or north korea, because thats where he would take this country.

The idea that you would hope for such a one sided govt is scary in itself. you are clearly one of the uninformed voters.

I don't think a lefty Congress is any better than a Paul Ryan congress.

But if you reactionaries keep acting the way you do, the lefties will kick our Republican ass in 2014.

But if you reactionaries keep acting the way you do, the lefties will kick our Republican ass in 2014.

Obama won because the conservative wing of the GOP was not vocal enough and let the Roves and McCains of the party call the shots.

Caving to the libtards is not the answer.

Obama won because the conservative wing of the GOP was not vocal enough and let the Roves and McCains of the party call the shots.

That kind of malign stupidity of the reactionaries and libertarians, rather than listening and following the wise advice of Rove and McCain, cost the election.

It will cost us 2014 and 2016.

That kind of malign stupidity of the reactionaries and libertarians, rather than listening and following the wise advice of Rove and McCain, cost the election.

horseshit! becoming the GOP wing of the democrat party is what lost the election and will lose 14 and 16 as well if we let it happen.

Kick the Roves and McCains into retirement and let Rubio, Paul, Ryan, Cruz, and Cantor take over. its time for change. its time to return to constitutional government.

horseshit! becoming the GOP wing of the democrat party is what lost the election and will lose 14 and 16 as well if we let it happen.

Kick the Roves and McCains into retirement and let Rubio, Paul, Ryan, Cruz, and Cantor take over. its time for change. its time to return to constitutional government.

Not only are the mainstream leaders finally have turned against you, they are now demonizing your nonsense. We are not going to walk your malign, deformed path.

Not only are the mainstream leaders finally have turned against you, they are now demonizing your nonsense. We are not going to walk your malign, deformed path.

fine, then you will be left in the dust. The country is fed up with do-nothings in government. either lead, follow, or STFU.

fine, then you will be left in the dust. The country is fed up with do-nothings in government. either lead, follow, or STFU.

Yes, fine. We will win, and we will never let you have a say in the government.

Yes, fine. We will win, and we will never let you have a say in the government.

who is "we" ? liberals? rinos? Bob Dole? McCain? who is "we"?

President Obama's top priority (sorry Mitch) is to get himself a Democrat House.

While he already has 30 to 80 House Republicans ready to vote for any measure he proposes, the Speaker is the 'pimple on the ass of progress' - because Boehner refuses to put up for vote any bill he knows he will lose.

And the GOP knows all too well what Obama is up to.

And they are panicked.

Panic is what pushes Paul Ryan to make a fool of himself with a budget that America turned down in November.

Panic ...

Republicans in Congress on the other hand have a rock solid 25% approval

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Glad you are happy with is approval rating.

16.5 trillion in debt.
50 Million on food stamps
25 million unemployed or underemployed
no budget in 4 years
GDP SPIKES with a 1% growth
one dead ambassador and no one knows who dropped the ball
Arms sold by the US to the enemy of an ally and no one knew about it
ACA has been proven to be exactly opposite what was promised. You CAN lose your insurance, you CAN lose your doctor and premiums are up nearly by an average of 2500

Sure...polls say 50+% approve.....

LMFAO....approve of what????????

Nothing says charm like 48MM people on food stamps and deriding as "brutal" the very sequester you insisted upon

Probably that he doesn't openly express contempt for the American people?

I mean I realize that basket is set pretty low for this POTUS, but it's the GOP's obvious contempt for the American that's made it so easy for so many of those who feel hated by the GOP, (let's just call those people the 47%, shall we?) to cling to the delusion that Obama is their hero.

Sport I know this sucks for you to read but:

the American people didn't so much vote for FOR OBAMA, as they voted AGAINST what Mitt and his minions actually stand for.

Probably that he doesn't openly express contempt for the American people?

I mean I realize that basket is set pretty low for this POTUS, but it's the GOP's obvious contempt for the American that's made it so easy for so many of those who feel hated by the GOP, (let's just call those people the 47%, shall we?) to cling to the delusion that Obama is their hero.

Sport I know this sucks for you to read but:

the American people didn't so much vote for FOR OBAMA, as they voted AGAINST what Mitt and his minions actually stand for.

I agree with the fact that people voted AGAINST Romney and not for Obama.

But I disagree with your line "what they stand for"...

You see, I am one that does not go for the spin. I do not see the democrats as a party that wants to "enslave" its voter base with entitlements. I see them as a party that truly feels that government needs to prop the people up so they wont tailspin into poverty.

However, I am also one that KNOWS the GOP does not "hate women", does not "hate old people" does not "hate the poor"...

Sadly, the battle of the "spin of intentions" (as I like to call it) was won by the democrats. They did not hold back. They spun the intentions of the GOP to the point where the majority of the people believed it.

I mean...really? Is Obama so naive that he truly thinks that the GOP wants to reform entitlements becuase they hate poor people? Really?

No...they did not win becuase of what Romney and his minions stand for. They won becuase of how the democratic machine made the people bel;ieve what they wanted them to believe about what the GOP stands for.

I have to guess you would agree.

Or are you one of those that truly believe the GOP wants to help only the 1% at the exopense of the 99%?

the American people clearly voted for the Democratic partys approach to solving our problems.

so what does the republican party do?

They represent the same old losing crap they have presented for decades.

They presented the same crap they presented back when they CRASHED the world wide economy for the second time in one lifetime.

Historically failed ideas are their stock and trade

the American people clearly voted for the Democratic partys approach to solving our problems.

so what does the republican party do?

They represent the same old losing crap they have presented for decades.

They presented the same crap they presented back when they CRASHED the world wide economy for the second time in one lifetime.

Historically failed ideas are their stock and trade

:laugh:
Everything is just the right? Dems had just as much, if not MORE to do with the crash than the right. Look at the truth Truthstarky. You know FACTS

Forum List

Back