Obama Approval "Only" 52% This Morning

There is a little truth to that.. BUT
they tried. The left couldnt keep their spin out of it. They already had the People anyways because the dems want to baby the whole goddamn country. Have been for years. Liberalism is pussifying the country. "Oh they gone tak my welfur.. oh hall naw!" I would imagine even the republican teets voted dem. And there is a lot of them

The GOP is a rich white mans party

Convince America otherwise or continue to lose

Does it do our country good when we have political leaders of one party intentionally misleading the voters of the intentions of policy ideas of the other party?

Is debate time better used to "prove they are lying" or to discuss the issues at hand and the true intentions of the opposing parties?

What do you believe is in the best interest of America?

Why do you not hold party leaders who intentionally mislead voters for political expediency responsible for doing what is NOT in the best interest of honest debate?

Me?

I think Boehner is an ass for doing it...as is McConnel.

As is Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

You man enough to say the same?

It's just even more evidence that it's all about "winning" to progressives, and to hell with the health of the country to do it.

LMFAO....approve of what????????

Probably that he doesn't openly express contempt for the American people?

I mean I realize that basket is set pretty low for this POTUS, but it's the GOP's obvious contempt for the American that's made it so easy for so many of those who feel hated by the GOP, (let's just call those people the 47%, shall we?) to cling to the delusion that Obama is their hero.

Sport I know this sucks for you to read but:

the American people didn't so much vote for FOR OBAMA, as they voted AGAINST what Mitt and his minions actually stand for.

With the country in complete and utter disarray, anyone would have been better than the incompetence we have right now in the WH.

Name one lie you hack

Sequestor, obamacare(MANY), Benghazi, Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times, We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system, My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years, I will walk on that picket line with you, if workers are denied the right to bargain, he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas, Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term, I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage(of course this one is on Joe as to why he lied), Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year, Would have the most transparent administration in History

Shall I fuckin continue?

Nah.. no responsibility of the DEMs to stop spreading the lie in the first place :rolleyes:

It should be easy to convince America that it is a lie

Why can't you do it?

Because your party is on the continual attack about it from all sides... it is like trying to hit every mosquito in a storm

You know and I know that your party and ones like you continually try and perpetuate this myth... and your goal is to make it that the majority of time is spent battling the myth instead of getting the true message of the conservative out there...

Yep.. a successful tactic.. shows the pieces of shit you guys really are though

If it is a lie, prove that it is a lie and rub the Democrats face in it

You should be able to prove that the GOP is not the Rich White Mans Party

Why can't you?

Name one lie you hack

Sequestor, obamacare(MANY), Benghazi, Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times, We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system, My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years, I will walk on that picket line with you, if workers are denied the right to bargain, he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas, Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term, I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage(of course this one is on Joe as to why he lied), Guantanamo bay to be closed within a year, Would have the most transparent administration in History

Shall I fuckin continue?

These are Limbaugh lies ... you have nothing to back up them up, other than Limbaugh

:)

Nah.. no responsibility of the DEMs to stop spreading the lie in the first place :rolleyes:

Why can't you do it?

How?

The GOP offers ideas and explains why they believe the ideas work.

The opposing poarty then responds by saying....those ideas are only out there becuase they hate the poor.

Now what?

We tried the Republican ideas of low taxes and low regulation from 2001 to 2008. It failed miserably.

Why do you think Americans are dumb enough to buy a rehash of the same failed strategy?

Name one lie you hack

Shall I fuckin continue?

These are Limbaugh lies ... you have nothing to back up them up, other than Limbaugh

It came out of his mouth, dumbass :eek:

Nothing says charmed quite like record numbers on welfare, low gdp, high gas prices, high unemployment, stagnant economy. Thank O. You're a real charmer.

Obama has gotten us out of Bush and Repulican's 'great recession' - the worst economic and financial failure in U.S. history.

If you have forgotten, we are happy to remind you!

Why can't you do it?

Because your party is on the continual attack about it from all sides... it is like trying to hit every mosquito in a storm

You know and I know that your party and ones like you continually try and perpetuate this myth... and your goal is to make it that the majority of time is spent battling the myth instead of getting the true message of the conservative out there...

Why can't you?

Uh huh... the 'prove you are no longer hitting your wife' scenario..

It has been shown thru policy stance etc... and you guys keep it up from EVERY angle

Proof positive.. no legislation on anything for race.. no plan to have the rich given something that others don't get..

You DEMs are the ones who do not want equal treatment, play the race card, and love to give something to one at the expense of another...

But when you have trained a whole group of people that it is OK to make others provide for you.. When you demonize them to keep that feeling going... any talk of equal treatment is taken like it is giving something to the 'rich'... you and your ilk have driven the seed deep into the jealous, greedy, and weak minded

Nothing says charmed quite like record numbers on welfare, low gdp, high gas prices, high unemployment, stagnant economy. Thank O. You're a real charmer.

Obama has gotten us out of Bush and Repulican's 'great recession' - the worst economic and financial failure in U.S. history.

If you have forgotten, we are happy to remind you!

Dems had NOTHING to do with that <face palm>
How could I forget? LOL
It is gettign deep in here!
"hey honey, where are my waders? It is knee deep in here"

Why can't you do it?

How?

The GOP offers ideas and explains why they believe the ideas work.

The opposing poarty then responds by saying....those ideas are only out there becuase they hate the poor.

Now what?

We tried the Republican ideas of low taxes and low regulation from 2001 to 2008. It failed miserably.

Why do you think Americans are dumb enough to buy a rehash of the same failed strategy?

We still had the DEM ideals of huge spending, handouts to drain the economy, and punishment thru excessive regulation... THAT is the failed strategy... and THAT is what has led us down the road to economic chaos

A total democratic controlled government in perpetuity is exactly what obama intends.

Uuhh, BTW, Obama's approval today in Rasmussen's poll, is "only" 52%

Republicans in Congress remain at 25% approval ....

It's getting harder and harder for obama to control ALL the media.

Obama?s approval drops as Americans take a dimmer view of his economic policies - The Washington Post

The afterglow of President Obama’s reelection and inauguration appears to have vanished as increasingly negative views among Americans about his stewardship of the economy have forced his public approval rating back down to the 50 percent mark, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

In December, just after he won a second term, Obama held an 18-percentage-point advantage over congressional Republicans on the question of whom the public trusted more to deal with the economy. Now, it’s a far more even split — 44 percent to 40 percent,

The poll contains ample evidence of the disillusionment voters feel toward both sides amid a sense of continuing dysfunction in Washington, which since December has been grappling with fiscal crises and deadlines of its own making.

Almost two weeks into the automatic across-the-board budget cuts known as the sequester, a slim majority of Americans dis*approve of the reductions. At the same time, nearly three-quarters say they are feeling no impact on their lives, and fewer than half expect a toll on their family finances if the cuts continue.

Why can't you?

Uh huh... the 'prove you are no longer hitting your wife' scenario..

It has been shown thru policy stance etc... and you guys keep it up from EVERY angle

Proof positive.. no legislation on anything for race.. no plan to have the rich given something that others don't get..

You DEMs are the ones who do not want equal treatment, play the race card, and love to give something to one at the expense of another...

But when you have trained a whole group of people that it is OK to make others provide for you.. When you demonize them to keep that feeling going... any talk of equal treatment is taken like it is giving something to the 'rich'... you and your ilk have driven the seed deep into the jealous, greedy, and weak minded

All Republicans have to do is point out all the things they have done to help Middle Class America

That will fix those Democrats

Forum List

Back