Obama approval rating at 57%...how did Hillary lose?

I know I often get confused when first shown a picture of Hillary or Obama and think its the other one...

She spent $2 billion, has the entire media in her pocket, has the incumbent President with a 57% approval rating, and that President CAMPAIGNED HEAVILY FOR HER.

...AND SHE LOST!!! What an absolute PIECE OF SHIT CANDIDATE she was.

For the first time in the past 8 years, I am proud of my country!
Ever think that a certain number of male voters, as well as some conservative women voters, did not want a female president?

Is that too hard to fathom, or does everyone accept equal rights for females?

Seriously, I'd love to hear and comprehend how Obama is plus percentage on approval. Sure he's a great talker, but I can't think of a single success outside approving Bin Ladin's death.

I wonder if it's because of how bad Clinton and Trump were as candidates...so his approval is high, ""BY COMPARISON" His numbers seemed to go up as soon as the 2016 campaign started.

The GOP has had the Clintons in their cross hairs since Arkansas.....why on God's green earth would anyone think for a second they wouldn't go full force on her only God knows. She was boring, she was greedy, she took minority and women for granted and she was a horrible candidate. You can not run on a record of being in politics for 200 years and have the same shit concerning women, children and minorities still issues in this country. Combine that with the fact, she couldn't counter Trumps anti women headlines because her husband was a cheatin dog, she couldn't tackle his foundation lies, cause they had the same shit going on, so what could this mop do.....not a damn thing but hope voters would denounce Trump and vote for her, which never happened.

But never ever think for a second, Obama will follow in her footsteps, the man did good and history will record this.......and people like you, will praise him someday very soon and wish for a return of the good ol days....let it be said, so it is written!!
Republicans didn't go all out on Hillary.

People like Obama on a personal level they don't like his policies Hillary needed Obama to try and get her the same voting blocks that took him to victory in 2008 and 2012. The problem was his policies were not popular in the states known as the rust belt by attatching herself to Obama she also got his unpopular policies which gave Trump an opening in those states that he took advantage of where past Republicans didn't in some cases they didn't even try.

obama has had fawning press since day one. FOX and talk radio are the only major outlets that don't swing that way. If you ask Americans about specific policies the approval numbers aren't impressive but approval polls are largely personal. That said, the integrity of polling has to be taken lightly after this mess.

She spent $2 billion, has the entire media in her pocket, has the incumbent President with a 57% approval rating, and that President CAMPAIGNED HEAVILY FOR HER.

...AND SHE LOST!!! What an absolute PIECE OF SHIT CANDIDATE she was.

For the first time in the past 8 years, I am proud of my country!

Obama is popular, his leftwing policies are not.

Forum List

Back