Obama approves of same sex marriage

It's about time

Now, when are some Republicans going to grow a set of balls and tell their party to do the right thing?

:cuckoo:

Republicans, as usual , are on the wrong side of history

There has to be at least one Republican who has the balls to say......"I really don't care if gays want to get married....it doesn't affect me"

Over 50 percent of Americans have already drawn that conclusion....what takes Republicans so long?

LOL. That's a pretty goofy thing to say. It takes more balls to be against gay marriage then to be for it.

Republicans, as usual , are on the wrong side of history

There has to be at least one Republican who has the balls to say......"I really don't care if gays want to get married....it doesn't affect me"

Over 50 percent of Americans have already drawn that conclusion....what takes Republicans so long?

LOL. That's a pretty goofy thing to say. It takes more balls to be against gay marriage then to be for it.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that, Sparky.

Neanderthals don't have balls.

Gay marriage is just a matter of time.

Republicans are dragging their feet trying to prevent a right that most Americans now support. Those under 40 overwhelmingly support gay marriage.

Within ten years Republixans will claim they supported it all the time but only opposed it on principle

It is not the Republicans doing anything...it is the PEOPLE voting it down, even in liberal haven California...It is you and people like you who are the wrong side of the issue, must suck eh

California vote was six years ago.......a lot has changed

Almost 25% of the population now has access to gay marriage. The world has not ended and most people say.....no big deal

The dinosaur Republicans are the only ones still pissing in the wind

well If I recall the people in another state just voted it down a few days ago...You can blame Republicans till you are blue in the face.....
Remember, about that DEMOCRAY you all scream about, stay out of our bedrooms..Now you want the government in our business

He agrees with Eastwood, among others (a fervent Republican, as far as I know.)

Attachments

• $eastwood.jpg
    $eastwood.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 55
If I made a list of the top 100 issues that mattered to me same sex marriage would be number 101.

no kidding..another distraction so they don't have to talk about the real issues concerning people..
Bingo.

"Big" announcement...No action to be taken.

Liberoidals: An ounce of image = a ton of performance.

It is not the Republicans doing anything...it is the PEOPLE voting it down, even in liberal haven California...It is you and people like you who are the wrong side of the issue, must suck eh

Almost 25% of the population now has access to gay marriage. The world has not ended and most people say.....no big deal

well If I recall the people in another state just voted it down a few days ago...You can blame Republicans till you are blue in the face.....
Remember, about that DEMOCRAY you all scream about, stay out of our bedrooms..Now you want the government in our business

It s the Republicans who are insisting that the government prohibit both gay marriage and civil unions

What ever happened to GOP support of small government and individual rights? Only on issues they oppose

It s the Republicans who are insisting that the government prohibit both gay marriage and civil unions

What ever happened to GOP support of small government and individual rights? Only on issues they oppose

so obama comes out for it just now and you are saying he has supported it ALL THIS TIME?
You can blame the Gop all you want, this issue is being voted BY THE PEOPLE as it should be

Dunno.

Support for same sex marriage is generational and the president said today his children don't understand why same-sex parents would be treated differently.

"It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective," Mr. Obama said.

Sources tell CBS News that First Lady Michelle Obama was heavily involved in the president's change of heart. Mr. Obama said she feels the same way he does. They both believe in the Golden Rule - treat others the way you would want to be treated.

President Obama says Sasha and Malia influenced his stance on gay marriage - CBS News

so obama comes out for it just now and you are saying he has supported it ALL THIS TIME?
You can blame the Gop all you want, this issue is being voted BY THE PEOPLE as it should be

The people should never be allowed to vote on what rights others are allowed to have

Dunno.

Support for same sex marriage is generational and the president said today his children don't understand why same-sex parents would be treated differently.

"It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective," Mr. Obama said.

Sources tell CBS News that First Lady Michelle Obama was heavily involved in the president's change of heart. Mr. Obama said she feels the same way he does. They both believe in the Golden Rule - treat others the way you would want to be treated.

President Obama says Sasha and Malia influenced his stance on gay marriage - CBS News

Even kids get it

Dunno.

just like anything else, Obama has no problems using his kids for politics when it suits him..pathetic

Well, yabut, how the hell are they supposed to control every move we make if they they don't pass these laws that are for our own good?

And, after all, THAT is what the NEW GObP is all about ... control.

Those who don't believe that need to look at the teeparty fruitcakes. They don't take care of their own lives, their own obligations but they sure as hell want to control the rest of us.

The people should never be allowed to vote on what rights others are allowed to have

Exactly. Mob rule, oh. No thank you.

Gay marriage is just a matter of time.

Republicans are dragging their feet trying to prevent a right that most Americans now support. Those under 40 overwhelmingly support gay marriage.

Within ten years Republixans will claim they supported it all the time but only opposed it on principle

How many blacks disapprove of gay marriages? I hear it's around 65%

Another "Conservative" calling for direct democracy?

lol, so now marriage is a right

Another "Conservative" calling for direct democracy?

on some things, maybe...lol

Dunno.

Even kids get it

I really do believe that everybody "gets it" but some believe they should be in charge of how the rest of us live.

The rw's KNOW that what the rest of are doing in our bedrooms is none of their friggin business but the don't actually HAVE sex so they HATE that the rest of us are having SEX.

I'd bet money that THAT is what pisses them off the most.

Forum List

Back