Obama Attacks ‘Climate Deniers’ For Wasting Time Debating ‘Fact’

Damned inconvenient that 97% of scientists and three out four lay people agree that global climate change is real and caused by humans. We need to ignore the noise made by the ignorant few for what it is.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

97% of Climate Scientists agree with man made global warming

The overwhelming majority of industrialized nations are in consensus

The US is split among party lines with the Democrats agreeing with the Climate Scientists and the Republicans agreeing with the oil companies

"97% of Climate Scientists agree with man made global warming"...,
can not dispute that, as long as they keep getting that free money from us tax payers they will say anything.., cut off their subsidies and i would bet $1,000.00 their tune would change in the blink of an eye.

"Republicans agreeing with the oil companies"
NO ! Republicans and Conservatives agree with COMMON SENSE, this Earth is far too big to be intimidated by the mere presence of a creature called "human"

did you know that if you took every human who ever lived on this Earth and stacked them like cord wood where the Hoover Dam is they would only fill the first half mile past the Dam ? and todays Earth's population stacked like cord wood would NOT equal the size of the Hoover Dam...., FACT !!!

So what. Where do you get this bullshit? Hey next thing you know you will claim that the Amazon rain forest is to big for man to cut down. Till you start looking at the satellite photos and realize those guys with chain saws are working hard to cut down everything.
All they need is time and chainsaws.

I could go on, But I got to tell you, you seriously underestimate just how destructive us humans can be. And we are industrious about it.

But maybe you could answer the question I posted above? When did man burn all this oil and coal before the last 200 years or so?

I love that propaganda the dish out

97% of climate scientist agrees with GLOBULL warming

and

100% OF THEM are Foreigners FROM OTHER COUNTREIS

So this is what they want us Americans to live by

fall for all this at our Peril folks

The US is split among party lines with the Democrats agreeing with the Climate Scientists and the Republicans agreeing with the oil companies

can not dispute that, as long as they keep getting that free money from us tax payers they will say anything.., cut off their subsidies and i would bet $1,000.00 their tune would change in the blink of an eye.

NO ! Republicans and Conservatives agree with COMMON SENSE, this Earth is far too big to be intimidated by the mere presence of a creature called "human"

did you know that if you took every human who ever lived on this Earth and stacked them like cord wood where the Hoover Dam is they would only fill the first half mile past the Dam ? and todays Earth's population stacked like cord wood would NOT equal the size of the Hoover Dam...., FACT !!!

Yes, same old Conservative response.....everyone is out to get us
Scientists are biased against Conservatives, so are historians, so are teachers

You want to talk money? Look at the money Oil companies throw around for anti global warming propaganda

It is not 97% of US Scientists who agree with manmade global warming, but scientists around the world who must be in some type of conspiracy to piss off US Conservatives

Climate change is BS; nothing more than a stratagem to push redistribution! :evil:

If it were true, it would be a global issue. Why should we punish our economy when china, and India produce way more " green house gasses? " :eusa_boohoo:

These scientist have no credibility; they want money! Just like Al Gore who pollutes more than 10,000, average Americans by flying incessantly to, and fro :lol:

You liberals are ideological idiots :badgrin:

So what. Where do you get this bullshit? Hey next thing you know you will claim that the Amazon rain forest is to big for man to cut down. Till you start looking at the satellite photos and realize those guys with chain saws are working hard to cut down everything.

I could go on, But I got to tell you, you seriously underestimate just how destructive us humans can be. And we are industrious about it.

But maybe you could answer the question I posted above? When did man burn all this oil and coal before the last 200 years or so?

you fucking liarberals post the most stupid questions, if i could grasp the basis of the question, i am certain i can answer it, but as typed, it makes no fucking sense..., but that is typical of you libertards. :up:

Carbon Dioxide Emissions | Climate Change | US EPA

USCO2EmissionsTimeSeries.png

US CO2 EMISSIONS ARE DOWN SHARPLY ACCORDING TO THE EPA. HOW MANY MORE BUSINESSES DOES OBAMA WISH TO SHUT TO ACHIEVE EVEN MORE REDUCTION?

Last edited:

It was more than just paying scientists to support the global warming hoax. Any scientist who dares to tell the truth would be branded an enemy of the state. He would lose his job, find himself under attack, and have liberals calling for his imprisonment. Even so, there are some brave souls who dare to tell the truth.

Why is Obama breaking our balls about it.
When is he going to go after China,Russia,India and get in their face?

should he start a war with china and Russia to make the rightwingnuts happy?

or can we control what we do?

p.s. last I checked the president wasn't president of either Russia or china.

I hope that helps.

Why would one Commie start a war with another Commie? His goal is the internal destruction of America -- one plank and brick at a time.

Of course they do. How else would they get their funding?

US CO2 EMISSIONS ARE DOWN SHARPLY ACCORDING TO THE EPA. HOW MANY MORE BUSINESSES DOES OBAMA WISH TO SHUT TO ACHIEVE EVEN MORE REDUCTION?

:eusa_clap:
we need to have faith in the American people this time around..Lets hope their EYES have been shocked over Obama and his regime enough to VOTE THEM OUT

You will note that the EPA facts will be ignored by the liberal left. I just have to wonder why they are so damn scared of everything. They tried feeding us the same BS in the 70s one would think a person would learn from that experience.

you fucking liarberals post the most stupid questions, if i could grasp the basis of the question, i am certain i can answer it, but as typed, it makes no fucking sense..., but that is typical of you libertards. :up:

See if this helps you understand. Some of you deniers claim that the climate has been changing for millions of years. I agree. Global warming believers claim that the burning of oil and coal is the catalyst for the increased temperatures and current changes.

You deniers claim that man does not have the capacity to effect climate change.

So, pay attention. If change has occurred in the past I was trying to find out if man has burnt oil and coal at these kinds of levels before and was that the cause of the acknowledged changes.

IF man has not burnt oil and coal during those past times of climate change, then it stands to reason that we don't know what the end result will be of burning all this oil and coal.
But warming is certainly a possibility.

Comprehend?

:eusa_clap:

we need to have faith in the American people this time around..Lets hope their EYES have been shocked over Obama and his regime enough to VOTE THEM OUT

Yeah, vote Obama out.

That'll show him.

:roll eyes:

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Obama's right. But I'm not sure the U.S. can turn this around by ourselves and trying will cause tremendous hardships on Americans who are already struggling with high energy costs.

At this point, I think we're just going to have to mitigate the adverse impact on communities as best as we can.

Not really.....just the IPCC scientists who's paper's were cherry picked by the committee. :eusa_whistle:

Not really.....just the IPCC scientists who's paper's were cherry picked by the committee. :eusa_whistle:

No, that's the figure on all peer-reviewed studies.
If you have to make up stuff to try to defend your position, you really don't have a very solid position now do you?

Climate deniers should be forced to continually defend their position, the petro industry bought those opinions, they should get their money's worth.

How does one deny climate?

:lol:

he's a faithful tool/subject/sheep for this progressives like Obama and his party
but he is all for occupying until it's on private property on some Ranchers land

such a joke but They don't seem to mind

Last edited:

Forum List

Back