Obama Attacks Israel

If you want to be blessed you have. Who in their right mind would curse their closest ally because of some bloodthirsty criminals like ISIS, ISIL and HAMAS? Are you crazy or what? The cowardly never won heaven, Old School! Get a backbone and quit selling out before the battle even begins. You're a disgrace! Do you remember when you first sold out to the enemy?

Please put me on your ignore list. I can never envision a situation where I take you seriously. It'll save you some time in your life.

Nothing doing. I find your posts too amusing. That Avatar of yours really brings your comics to life! What is that? The Penguin? You're a hoot!

Obama and his administration publicly attack Israel. Remind us again all you Obama loving Liberal Jews on this board how Obama would never do anything of the sort?

White House jabs Netanyahu over American values critique - Yahoo News

"Washington (AFP) - The White House delivered an extraordinary public rebuke to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday, after he said US criticism of Israeli settlement building ran counter to "American values.""

"White House spokesman Josh Earnest said it seemed "odd for (Netanyahu) to try to defend the actions of his government by saying that our response did not reflect American values."

"It's American values that lend this country’s unwavering support to Israel," Earnest said."

Interesting choice of words, 'rebuke.'

17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thy heart; thou shalt surely rebuke thy neighbour, and not bear sin because of him.
- Leviticus 19

Washington rebuking Netanyahu....... ha! That will be the day! How utterly ridiculous.

Obama and his administration publicly attack Israel. Remind us again all you Obama loving Liberal Jews on this board how Obama would never do anything of the sort?

White House jabs Netanyahu over American values critique - Yahoo News

guno said:

Anybody here still dumb enough to believe that guano's Jewish now???

Give it up, guano: even a parking ticket cop could see through your schtick, son.

Obama's disdain for Israel is something he's never been able to hide very well.

This American's values says fuck you Israel.

You stand alone or you fall alone.

We did it. Why can't you?
We did not stand alone In the revolutionary war we had France helping us. In the war of 1812 the British were bust fighting the French and couldn't send a lot against us.

This American's values says fuck you Israel.

You stand alone or you fall alone.

We did it. Why can't you?
We did not stand alone In the revolutionary war we had France helping us. In the war of 1812 the British were bust fighting the French and couldn't send a lot against us.
I knew that while I was typing the post.

But... I was on a roll.

I make shit up as I type. You should try it. :thup:

Forum List

Back