obama birth certificate: it's not over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Trump can't end it, only obama can.

but this got remarkably downplayed in the friday media dump.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Former Hillary Campaign Manager Admits to 2008 Birther Link

but christie just mentioned it on fns.

they sure got this to wolf blitzer fast.

Doyle appeared about an hour later on CNN with Wolf Blitzer to address the issue once again. She denied that Hillary Clinton had started the Birther theory — then admitted that someone in the Clinton campaign had, in fact, been involved. Here is part their exchange:

Blitzer: Someone supporting Hillary Clinton was trying to promote this so-called Birther issue? What happened?

Doyle: So we — absolutely, the campaign nor Hillary did not start the Birther movement, period, end of story there. There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe, in late 2007, I believe, in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa — I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy.

Blitzer: The Birther conspiracy?

Doyle: Yeah, Hillary made the decision immediately to let that person go. We let that person go. And it was so, beyond the pale, Wolf, and so not worthy of the kind of campaign that certainly Hillary wanted to run.

More…
Hillary’s chief campaign strategist spread the nasty rumor in 2007.
The Daily Wire reported:

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.

Doyle made the admission on Twitter, as she responded to former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer. Fleischer said that Clinton’s staff had spread the rumor. Doyle said that was a “lie” — but admitted, in the same tweet, that she had fired the “rogue” staffer who had used email to spread the Birther conspiracy theory.

Patti Solis Doyle (born August 23, 1965) is an American political operative and was in 2008 a senior adviser to the presidential campaign ofBarack Obama, where she was the campaign chief of staff to Joe Biden, Obama's vice presidential choice.[1]

Previously Solis Doyle was a longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, having started her association with the former First Lady as Clinton's assistant during Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign. She eventually became campaign manager for Hillary Clinton's 2000 Senate campaign, Clinton's 2006 re-election campaign and Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign from its inception until she was replaced by Maggie Williams in February 2008. She currently does public speaking at events throughout the country.[2]

She was born in Chicago, Illinois, surprise !

i don't recall if they were paid staffers or not.

also, Trump isn't really that big a birther, but he garners a lot of attention to it,

which brings us back round again to we haven't actually seen it.

non of the thousands of pending questions have disappeared. amazing is the fact that we are still wondering about this when the guy it applies to isn't running for anything.

maybe she's the same person who posted that wild pdf of the birth certificate at the white house on 4/27/11.

4. Judy Rose Was Not Fired Until AFTER the Media Discovered Her Email

PolitiFact:

The public airing of the email brought a quick reaction from the Clinton campaign. On Dec. 6, 2007, the Associated Press reported that Rose had resigned as chair of her county committee.

5. A Second Hillary Campaign Staffer Sent a Similar Email

PolitiFact:

A few days later, a second volunteer in a different county stepped down when it was learned that she had forwarded a similar email in October.

this has become such a big complex affair, even for someone who follows it closely for 5 years.

but i hadn't heard about ms. doyle being connected to the birthersphere.

Last edited:
The thing is that it is obvious that the whole thing started in the democrat party. It was the primary where the story started. It would never have been spread if it were not so damn believable. I am going with ONE piece of evidence that in my opinion puts the story to rest, and that was the newspaper birth announcements.

Now the whole story is being brought up once again by whom? That's right the Clinton campaign and their cronies. But this time, to his credit, Trump didn't bite and the Clinton campaign is in a frenzy to get their supporters to act as if he did. Too late Hillary, too may seizures late.

Trump brought it up again with his announcement, refuses to answer "why", and the Clinton camp has attacked him.

That fact is " the 'rogue' staffer who had used email to spread the Birther conspiracy theory" was fired.

So it was a staff member who was fired who tried the Birther thing. Compare that to five years of Comrade Donald's use of birferism deceitfully and wrongly. He is far more guilty of this unAmerican attack against our political foundations.

And, yes," birferism as such is now dead.

Last edited:
The "birther movement" was absolutely not started by the Clinton campaign. That is totally on the heads of the Obama-haters. The Clinton campaign DID NOT run with the theory. It didn't become a "thing" until the Republicans picked it up.

The "birther movement" was absolutely not started by the Clinton campaign. That is totally on the heads of the Obama-haters. The Clinton campaign DID NOT run with the theory. It didn't become a "thing" until the Republicans picked it up.

The first law suit was filed by a democrat. The whole thing started during the primary when Hillary was in trouble.

The first law suit was filed by a democrat. The whole thing started during the primary when Hillary was in trouble.
everyone's scrambling to avoid credit for starting the birther movement, but that will change.

everyone's scrambling to avoid credit for starting the birther movement, but that will change.

The truth never changes, thus the left will never get it.

Trump was still pushing it until this year.

When did Hillary Clinton stop pushing it? If you're going to pretend that she ran with this conspiracy,

tell us when she stopped, because no one can find a word of hers 'pushing' it.

Trump was still pushing it until this year.

When did Hillary Clinton stop pushing it? If you're going to pretend that she ran with this conspiracy,

tell us when she stopped, because no one can find a word of hers 'pushing' it.
she's been pushing it at the podium. it comes and goes according her convenience and ability to recall stuff.

The thing is that it is obvious that the whole thing started in the democrat party. It was the primary where the story started. It would never have been spread if it were not so damn believable. I am going with ONE piece of evidence that in my opinion puts the story to rest, and that was the newspaper birth announcements.

Now the whole story is being brought up once again by whom? That's right the Clinton campaign and their cronies. But this time, to his credit, Trump didn't bite and the Clinton campaign is in a frenzy to get their supporters to act as if he did. Too late Hillary, too may seizures late.
It is also obvious what Clinton thought of the whole thing--those people got FIRED. She never once gave it lip service herself.
WHO took out a full page ad in the paper ?
WHO offered a reward for information proving Obama was born in Kenya?
WHO continued to express questions and doubts as recently as 2015?
You know the answer. There is no comparison whatsoever.

It is also obvious what Clinton thought of the whole thing--those people got FIRED. She never once gave it lip service herself.
who did their college thesis on alinsky ?

Fallacy of false equivalency, washamerican. The staff who did it was fired immediately. And your guy ran it for five years then said "oh, just kidding." The press is still pounding on him. Watch tomorrow closely.

Fallacy of false equivalency, washamerican. The staff who did it was fired immediately. And your guy ran it for five years then said "oh, just kidding." The press is still pounding on him. Watch tomorrow closely.
this doyle thing is like finding out that bill ayers used to scout cemeteries looking for dead babies to create/forge birth certificates. small world.

^^^ Bingo, it started during the DEMOCRATIC PARTY primary.

you're making that up.

also, i think "lack of American roots" has gotten a pass. all Trump has ever said is, "i don't know".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back