• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
t1larg.obama.live.birth.wh.jpg

newsad1.jpg
All bogus!
When even Ann Coulter calls it real, you have nowhere to go.
Yes, its a real forgery.
Created in Adobe Illustrator as a matter of FACT, and it has FIFTY ONE DIFFERENT LAYERS, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ON THIS PLANET that it can be a SCAN of something, so if you think that's a real certificate of birth, you are dumber than a fresh gob of SHIT.

Birthers are dumber than shit.

Really- dumber than shit.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

And the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.

Why don't you just dispute the evidence OBOT and we'll see who's "dumber than shit."
Obama Eligibility GOOD LUCK, you'll need it!

Yes, its a real forgery.
Created in Adobe Illustrator as a matter of FACT, and it has FIFTY ONE DIFFERENT LAYERS, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ON THIS PLANET that it can be a SCAN of something, so if you think that's a real certificate of birth, you are dumber than a fresh gob of SHIT.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.
You have no brain, and you're a filthy liar...

Birthers are fucking goofy

So then you think you can dispute my evidence proving Obama ineligible? If you think so, go for it. It's on my website here: Obama Eligibility
We'll see who's the IDIOT! LOLOL

Birthers do love them their Youtube.....

Meanwhile back to real sources
Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

Photo of certified copy of original birth certificate taken by Savannah Guthrie
LongFormPhoto.jpg

LOLOL REAL SOURCES. Don't think so!

Here are the real sources, including SCOTUS Precedent, Congressional Records/Debates, Federal Law and the Founders' Writings!
Obama Eligibility Do some research and get educated!

Doesn't matter any more. He served almost 8 years so whats the purpose either way?

Because when he's proven ineligible, anything with his name on it, including Supreme Court appointments & Obamacare, are all NULL & VOID. They won't even have to be repealed, then will just be void, as if it never happened, while Obama is put behind bars!
Won't happen. Put your passion towards the future on positive things, not fist waving at shit 8 years old.

LOLOL fist waving. Perhaps you don't CARE that we have an illegal President, BUT I DO and so do millions of others! I believe in this country and Constitution and I will defend it until the VERY END!

You are a very sad little American that could care less about our existence as a country! Disgustingly SAD!
Whatever. I know that nothing I can say will change anything but since you have the itch to do it yourself, by all means go for it.

There's NOTHING you can say, because I have the evidence to prove you wrong! If I have the evidence to prove Obama is not a natural born citizen, why would I believe left wing propaganda?

Yes, its a real forgery.

You have no brain, and you're a filthy liar..

Feel free to show where I have lied.

Meanwhile- as I pointed out

Hawaii can't amend the Constitution (Article 2, Section 1) without 3/4 of the states agreeing to it. So their re-definition of natural born citizen is notwithstanding, pursuant to Article VI of the Constitution aka the Supremacy Clause!

Really. Have you known of any President who hasn't released his college transcripts when asked??

I don't.

smart ass.
Bush refused to release them. What was he hiding?? :ack-1:
Is this a real question?

He was clearly hiding the fact that he was average and not top of the class. I thought we all knew that already.
Riiiight ... because we needed to see his grades to know he wasn't at the top of his class. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter any more. He served almost 8 years so whats the purpose either way?

Because when he's proven ineligible, anything with his name on it, including Supreme Court appointments & Obamacare, are all NULL & VOID. They won't even have to be repealed, then will just be void, as if it never happened, while Obama is put behind bars!
Won't happen. Put your passion towards the future on positive things, not fist waving at shit 8 years old.

LOLOL fist waving. Perhaps you don't CARE that we have an illegal President, BUT I DO and so do millions of others! I believe in this country and Constitution and I will defend it until the VERY END!

You are a very sad little American that could care less about our existence as a country! Disgustingly SAD!
Whatever. I know that nothing I can say will change anything but since you have the itch to do it yourself, by all means go for it.

There's NOTHING you can say, because I have the evidence to prove you wrong! If I have the evidence to prove Obama is not a natural born citizen, why would I believe left wing propaganda?
You have reading comprehension skills. Maybe that's why you haven't gotten anywhere.
Show me where I said I am right. Wrong about WHAT????

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit

Let's say that Obama was actually born in Kenya and the birthers claim he would still be qualified to be the president under the constitution. McCain was born in Panama and Ted Cruz was born in Canada and they too are qualified under the constitution to be president

Obama was born in Honolulu.

John McCain is a natural born citizen, because he was born to citizen parents and had no divided allegiance. Obama, Cruz, Rubio & Jindal are not natural born citizens, because NONE were born to citizen parents!

You have no brain, and you're a filthy liar..

Feel free to dispute anything in the videos that PROVE Barry's so called certificate of birth is a CHEAP FORGERY.

You DENIERS are the DUMBEST cock suckers to ever walk the planet. You're too STUPID to realize that people KNOW you probably know the truth, but you LIE to protect your fucking little FRAUD MESSIAH.

Go pound sand, you IGNORANT fucking LYING DUMBASS.

LOL.....Birthers are so funny when they get so irritated that they are left just spewing profanities.

You will believe anything on Youtube- anything by any con man or flim flam artist who promises you that Obama can't possible be President

I don't spew profanities as I am immune to the Obot's Alinsky tactics. All I have to do is post the facts and I ALWAYS shut them up in the end as they KNOW my evidence proves my claims!

Let's see you dispute my evidence here:
Obama Eligibility

This should be good! LOLOL

Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.

Do you have ANY evidence that proves your claims, that being born to 1 citizen makes you natural born? If not, then that is just your opinion and NOT FACT!

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit
The one he produced was a fake.
Yes, because Birthers are more trustworthy than the state of Hawaii

No, because birthers evidence of Supreme Court Precedent, Federal Law, Congressional Records/Debates and the Founders Writings TRUMPS the state of Hawaii!

You have reading comprehension skills. Maybe that's why you haven't gotten anywhere.
Show me where I said I am right. Wrong about WHAT????

The evidence here: Obama Eligibility speaks for itself. The readers can view it and click the links and see who has the evidence to prove their claims!

You can keep your head in the sand, I don't care!

This is still a thing?
Considering that Obama is still ineligible, YES!

Chief Justice Roberts, Congress and the Electoral College all agreed he was eligible- because they aren't Birthers.

Of course he is no longer eligible to be elected, because of term limits once he finishes his second term.

Sorry, but none of them can change the Constitution without an amendment and last I looked, article 2 section 1 was still a part of the Constitution!
I must have missed the section of the Constitution where it reads both parents must be citizens for their children to be natural born citizen?

Barry's forged Selective Service card...

BULLSHIT!

Selective Service Systems Registration Check a Registration Check a Registration Form

Search Criteria
Last Name: Obama
Social Security Number: *** - ** - 4425
Date of Birth: 08/04/1961
Matched Record

Selective Service Number:
61-1125539-1

Name
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Date of Registration:
9/4/1980

To print an official letter of verification from Selective Service, click here Print Letter

He's still ineligible, he's not natural born!

Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.

No requirement at all for two citizen parents- just a fake theory made up by idiot Birthers trying to argue that President Obama was ineligible.

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- except the children of diplomats.

Your 'argument' has been shot down by every court that looked at it- like this one

Ankeny v. Daniels
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Just more BS from Birthers.

Sorry, but you must have missed the case of...
Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874)
“The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.”

AND
Elk v. Wilkins 112 U.S. 94 (1884)
“The distinction between citizenship by birth and citizenship by naturalization is clearly marked in the provisions of the constitution, by which ‘no person, except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the office of president;’ and ‘the congress shall have power to establish an uniform rule of naturalization.’ Const. art. 2, 1; art. 1, 8. By the thirteenth amendment of the constitution slavery was prohibited. The main object of the opening sentence of the fourteenth amendment was to settle the question, upon which there had been a difference of opinion throughout the country and in this court, as to the citizenship of free negroes, Scott v. Sandford, 19 How. 393 and to put it beyond doubt that all persons, white or black, and whether formerly slaves or not, born or naturalized in the United States, and owing no allegiance to any alien power, should be citizens of the United States and of the state in which they reside. Slaughter-House Cases, 16 Wall. 36, 73; Strauder v. West Virginia 100 U.S. 303 , 306

This section contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two sources only: birth and naturalization. The persons declared to be citizens are ‘all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.’ The evident meaning of these last words is, not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.”

AND
The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 (1814)
Chief Justice Marshall (partial concur partial dissent)
“The whole system of decisions applicable to this subject rests on the law of nations as its base. It is therefore of some importance to inquire how far the writers on that law consider the subjects of one power residing within the territory of another, as retaining their original character or partaking of the character of the nation in which they reside.
Vattel, who, though not very full to this point, is more explicit and more satisfactory on it than any other whose work has fallen into my hands, says:”
“The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives or indigenes are those born in the country of parents who are citizens. Society not being able to subsist and to perpetuate itself but by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.”

This is still a thing?
Considering that Obama is still ineligible, YES!

Chief Justice Roberts, Congress and the Electoral College all agreed he was eligible- because they aren't Birthers.

Of course he is no longer eligible to be elected, because of term limits once he finishes his second term.

Sorry, but none of them can change the Constitution without an amendment and last I looked, article 2 section 1 was still a part of the Constitution!
I must have missed the section of the Constitution where it reads both parents must be citizens for their children to be natural born citizen?

It's in the 14th Amendment and Article 1, Section 8, Clause 10

Forum List

Back