obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.

No requirement at all for two citizen parents- just a fake theory made up by idiot Birthers trying to argue that President Obama was ineligible.

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- except the children of diplomats.

Your 'argument' has been shot down by every court that looked at it- like this one

Ankeny v. Daniels
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Just more BS from Birthers.
Thats a flawed state appeals decision that didn't address natural born citizenship. It doesnt trump federal law.

That is the educated and legal opinion of 3 actual judges- as opposed to the half assed opinion of a racist like you.

Backed up by the Congressional Research Service and by everyone who took a civics class in the United States.
The congressional research memo was cover for Obama. It's highly deceptive.

Requested by Congress and the only ones who think it is 'deceptive' are Birthers who created the whole new 'two citizen parent theory' just to attack Barack Obama.

We all grew up learning- me from my very Conservative civics teacher- that anyone born in the United States could aspire to grow up and be elected President. There was never any mention of the Birthers BS two citizen parent definition, and in all of these years- you idiots have yet to find a single civics book that agrees with your definition.
CREATED? Don't think so. The evidence to prove it is all right here:
Obama Eligibility

Barry's forged Selective Service card...

BULLSHIT!

Selective Service Systems Registration Check a Registration Check a Registration Form

Search Criteria
Last Name: Obama
Social Security Number: *** - ** - 4425
Date of Birth: 08/04/1961
Matched Record

Selective Service Number:
61-1125539-1

Name
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Date of Registration:
9/4/1980

To print an official letter of verification from Selective Service, click here Print Letter

He's a US citizen......that just wasn't his real birth certificate.

His real certificate probably states his father is Frank Marshall Davis, which is why it's been suppressed.

Another Birther showing his reliance on lies, speculation and innuendo.

These aren't lies:
Obama Eligibility

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yes, it exists. He was born in Hawaii.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

We're talking about some seriously hardcore willful delusion here.

So fuck 'em. Wipe your ass with a book publisher's circular and call it a day.

What else are you so confident about I wonder?

Yes, I am seriously hardcore willfully delusional. So are people who believe rocks turn into humans.

Yes you are.

You have seen actual evidence that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.
You have not seen any evidence that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii.

By 'evidence' I mean anything where the originals could be presented in court as actual evidence- as opposed to speculation or innuendo.

Of course that means you believe the speculation and innuendo- not the evidence.
LOADS of evidence here to prove you 100% wrong:
Obama Eligibility

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit

Personally, I'd like to see his college transcripts. You know. The ones he won't release.

That would tell everyone exactly where he came from. Who paid for college and why.

I've never been a birther but the fact he won't release those transcripts makes people wonder why the hell doesn't release them.

Is there something in them that he doesn't want anyone to see??

If it were a republican they would have been released the day after they announced they were running
Hardly, as many white presidents did not have a lunatic fringe group demand it be made public...
That''s because all others EXCEPT Chester Arthur were natural born citizens or citizens at the time of the adoption of the Constitution! There was no need if you knew their parents were citizens at the time of the birth!
No, not all others were natural born citizens. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

And what exactly do you think you can do about it?
Well considering I've taken my case all the way to the Supreme Court and they denied it. Justice Thomas admitted they were evading the issue in this video (and they all laugh hahaha):

I've been to Congress about a dozen times to drop of my evidence and have hit at least 200 offices. I personally handed my evidence to Trey Gowdy & Jason Chaffetz, so they have it. Not sure why they do nothing! And I continue to wake people up on twitter & facebook and ANYWHERE else I can to get the truth out.

The whole govt is corrupt and they ONLY way we are going to get the truth out is if the people stand up and ALL go to DC OR their surrounding state house at the same time NATIONWIDE. We surround the White House and plan on staying for a couple days until we are heard!!

Congrats. You've no doubt spent a lot of money, you've expended valuable court time and all you have o show for it is a video of the Supremes saying "no". Just imagine the actual good you could have accomplished if you weren't tilting at windmills.

NOPE, I have the evidence to prove you wrong! And that is GOLD
Obama Eligibility

YOU LOSE!

What, exactly do I lose? Obama has been POTUS for 6 years. You could drop a MOUNTAIN of evidence off and it will do you not the slightest bit of good. He will serve out his term and hopefully we'll get a good replacement.

And you think that corruption is GOOD? You think that ignoring the Constitution is GOOD? Maybe for your OWN party, but wait til it's the OTHER party and you have an ineligible President!
You are a sad little American and are what is wrong with this country!

No, I think corruption is horrible. That's why instead of spending money on something that will never amount to anything, your efforts should be directed towards electing GOOD Congress people. That way we can reign in the corruption and get this country back on track.

Bullshit. I don't care how Liberal the media is, they're in the business to make money. And they would make a fucking fortune if it were proven Obama was born in Kenya. Compared to now where they're making practically nothing off of the birther idiocy. Not to mention, not all of the media is Liberal. There's Fox, there are plenty of conservative websites, there's AM radio, and even no e of them could prove that Obama was born in Kenya. Even Trump, with all of his money and resources, couldn't prove Obama was born in Kenya. There's a reason birthers are among the craziest in the nation.

sorry, guy, I strongly beg to differ.

If you want to include internet news sites then there are hundreds of articles which take the time to investigate, sight all of the incongruities and faults with that which you are so sure is the truth.

No, your president is a phony and a liar. He was never born in Hawaii. I have read more than enough, but I have no zeal to make my case once again.

You could start with this inexplicable. A tale of two birth certificates

But if you really have an interest, WorldNetDaily.com is as thorough as all of your cowardly, fawning liberal mainstream media news sites combined X 100. This particular link lists over a hundred articles on the subject. I do not expect positive results in changing your mind, unfortunately.
Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve
You can differ all you want -- no one has been able to prove Obama was born in Kenya and no one has been able to prove his Hawaiian birth record is anything less than authentic.
Yes, it exists. He was born in Hawaii.

But that will never, never, never matter to the birfers. Ever. You could put them in a time machine and take them back to the Kapiʻolani Medical Center on August 4, 1961 and shove their faces down into Ann Dunham's crotch as Barack emerges, and they will swear on a stack of Bibles they are in Kenya.

Even though Ann Dunham never visited Kenya. Not before, during, or after Barack Obama's birth.

We're talking about some seriously hardcore willful delusion here.

So fuck 'em. Wipe your ass with a book publisher's circular and call it a day.

What else are you so confident about I wonder?

Yes, I am seriously hardcore willfully delusional. So are people who believe rocks turn into humans.

But my contention is simple. The media is far and away liberal and they have no desire to expose this fraud. The right media (fox) and politicians have always been very afraid of this issue because they would never get a fair shake in the public in an honest and thorough examination of the facts. So they backed off because there is no upside for them. The public is either naïve, ignorant or gullible for various reasons. Plus they find it hard to believe a forgery could be made, even though there is so much espionage and coverup in politics and govt I do not know why that sounds so implausible? The guy waited 2 1/2 years to produce it. What a scoundrel, holding the nation hostage and diverting focus away from important issues just to play his games. The guy let Hillary get the jump on him by not producing it during the 2008 campaign. That makes no sense. The guy is a known con artist and hides everything.

The point is this. If you or anyone else really wanted to know all of the facts about Barack and his birth, you could uncover a TON! But no one wants to know. No one wants to be shown they are wrong. They would rather join the crowd and look so accomplished and LOL at the birthers. I am so happy for all of you.

Here is just a sample of reports no one is really interested in:

What is it about twin girls born day after Obama

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/its-a-miracle-barack-obama-born-in-two-different-hospitals/blog-20464/

http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/292717/

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/obama_kenyan_birth_certificate.htm

Report Obama s 1991 Literary Agency Described Him as Born in Kenya and Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii TheBlaze.com
Bullshit. I don't care how Liberal the media is, they're in the business to make money. And they would make a fucking fortune if it were proven Obama was born in Kenya. Compared to now where they're making practically nothing off of the birther idiocy. Not to mention, not all of the media is Liberal. There's Fox, there are plenty of conservative websites, there's AM radio, and even no e of them could prove that Obama was born in Kenya. Even Trump, with all of his money and resources, couldn't prove Obama was born in Kenya. There's a reason birthers are among the craziest in the nation.

The media won't look at the evidence. They are under the impression that you only need to be born here, yet they have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back up that assumption.

I have the evidence and it is undisputable, so how can you keep saying IF this of IF that, they media would have gone after it? THAT IS BULL, look at all the stuff they are covering up now, why would you believe them about this?

LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE and learn the truth for yourself and stop listening to people that have NO EVIDENCE, just opinions. It's really EASY to understand, check it out:
Obama Eligibility
I've seen the evidence and it's not convincing. Meanwhile, you have to be crazy to think the media would sit on a story that explosive had it been true. They would make a fortune. And you ignore that conservative media like Fox News is just as quiet. Which is inconceivable if they had the ability to destroy Obama and the Democrat Party in one full swoop.

Sorry .... that dog don't hunt.

LOLOL, How can Supreme Court Precedent NOT BE CONVINCING?
How can the Congressional Records with proof of intent, NOT BE CONVINCING?
How can Proof of Federal Law, NOT BE CONVINCING?
How can the Founders Writings with their INTENT, NOT BE CONVINCING?

You are just a libtard that hates facts. The readers can see my evidence here Obama Eligibility and decide for themselves who has the evidence to prove their claims!
There is no supreme court which ever defined the term. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about.

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.
President Obama s Long Form Birth Certificate The White House

We've posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate. And yet this thing just keeps on going.
Remarks by the President whitehouse.gov

"We've had every official in Hawaii, Democrat and Republican, every news outlet that has investigated this confirm that, yes, in fact, I was born in Hawaii August 4th, 1961, in Kapiolani Hospital. We've posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate. And yet this thing just keeps on going.
Obama releases birth certificate PolitiFact

Not if they were born in another country like Obama, then they get one like this, with the birthplace at the bottom:
obamabirthcertificate.jpg
Too bad for your delusions, line 23 is blank on Obama's actual birth certificate.

Yes, its a real forgery.
Created in Adobe Illustrator as a matter of FACT, and it has FIFTY ONE DIFFERENT LAYERS, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ON THIS PLANET that it can be a SCAN of something, so if you think that's a real certificate of birth, you are dumber than a fresh gob of SHIT.

Birthers are dumber than shit.

Really- dumber than shit.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

And the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.

The birth certificate is irrelevant as to natural born citizenship. All you need to know is whether or not both parents were US citizens when the child was born. If so, the child is natural born. Obama was born a British Subject as his father was never a citizen, so Obama was ineligible for US citizenship at birth!
No one has ever been held to that standard.
Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.

Do you have ANY evidence that proves your claims, that being born to 1 citizen makes you natural born? If not, then that is just your opinion and NOT FACT!
The term has never been defined in U.S. law and with 2 presidents so far with only one parent being a citizen, the precedent is it is not necessary for both parents to be U.S. citizens.

EVERY President EXCEPT for Chester Arthur, which the people KNEW was ineligible, but he was gone before they couldn't get the truth out. Not very easy in the 1880's when you don't have Twitter.

Natural born citizen is not defined in US law, because it is Natural Law. The intent of the definition of a citizen according to natural law was enacted into the 1873 Revised Statutes under Title XXV, Section 1992 of the 1873 and is now under Title 8, section 1401.
It was known when Arthur was running.

Yes, its a real forgery.
Created in Adobe Illustrator as a matter of FACT, and it has FIFTY ONE DIFFERENT LAYERS, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ON THIS PLANET that it can be a SCAN of something, so if you think that's a real certificate of birth, you are dumber than a fresh gob of SHIT.

Birthers are dumber than shit.

Really- dumber than shit.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

And the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.

The birth certificate is irrelevant as to natural born citizenship. All you need to know is whether or not both parents were US citizens when the child was born. If so, the child is natural born. Obama was born a British Subject as his father was never a citizen, so Obama was ineligible for US citizenship at birth!
No one has ever been held to that standard.
Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.

Do you have ANY evidence that proves your claims, that being born to 1 citizen makes you natural born? If not, then that is just your opinion and NOT FACT!
The term has never been defined in U.S. law and with 2 presidents so far with only one parent being a citizen, the precedent is it is not necessary for both parents to be U.S. citizens.

"the precedent is it is not necessary for both parents to be U.S. citizens"
What Precedent would that be?
That both parents must be U.S. citizens at the time of their childrens' birth.

Name the president whose parents had to submit their birth certificates before being eligible to run.......

He presented that which was required to qualify for president so that is moot.
However, whether he is truly a US citizen or who is his actual father is legitimately debatable.

He presented a FORGERY, that is NOT legal for you to qualify with! DOH
It may have been a forgery. It may have been incomplete or whatever. The only thing that matters is that it was all that was required to run for president. Personally, I don't believe anyone knows for sure who his father is.

Well considering I've taken my case all the way to the Supreme Court and they denied it. Justice Thomas admitted they were evading the issue in this video (and they all laugh hahaha):

I've been to Congress about a dozen times to drop of my evidence and have hit at least 200 offices. I personally handed my evidence to Trey Gowdy & Jason Chaffetz, so they have it. Not sure why they do nothing! And I continue to wake people up on twitter & facebook and ANYWHERE else I can to get the truth out.

The whole govt is corrupt and they ONLY way we are going to get the truth out is if the people stand up and ALL go to DC OR their surrounding state house at the same time NATIONWIDE. We surround the White House and plan on staying for a couple days until we are heard!!

Congrats. You've no doubt spent a lot of money, you've expended valuable court time and all you have o show for it is a video of the Supremes saying "no". Just imagine the actual good you could have accomplished if you weren't tilting at windmills.

NOPE, I have the evidence to prove you wrong! And that is GOLD
Obama Eligibility

YOU LOSE!

What, exactly do I lose? Obama has been POTUS for 6 years. You could drop a MOUNTAIN of evidence off and it will do you not the slightest bit of good. He will serve out his term and hopefully we'll get a good replacement.

And you think that corruption is GOOD? You think that ignoring the Constitution is GOOD? Maybe for your OWN party, but wait til it's the OTHER party and you have an ineligible President!
You are a sad little American and are what is wrong with this country!

No, I think corruption is horrible. That's why instead of spending money on something that will never amount to anything, your efforts should be directed towards electing GOOD Congress people. That way we can reign in the corruption and get this country back on track.

Yes, corruption is horrible. And this phony birth certificate is just the tip of the iceberg for what surrounds our president. It is horrible that the mainstream media ignores all this because they see more negative coming out of exposing the truth than positives. For one, it would crush their own party (the democrats) and their many agendas.

Why won’t this nation face it. All these scandals are major. They are criminal and corrupt. And they are reluctantly reported on by the MSM and as quickly as possible buried.

This world is godless, selfish and corrupt. Especially politics and big business and Hollywood. Perfect example is the proof our president lied about being a natural born citizen. It could have easily been exposed early on, but ‘ho-hum’ we do not want to know about this. After all, he is black, articulate and democrat.

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit

Personally, I'd like to see his college transcripts. You know. The ones he won't release.

That would tell everyone exactly where he came from. Who paid for college and why.

I've never been a birther but the fact he won't release those transcripts makes people wonder why the hell doesn't release them.

If it were a republican they would have been released the day after they announced they were running
Hardly, as many white presidents did not have a lunatic fringe group demand it be made public...
That''s because all others EXCEPT Chester Arthur were natural born citizens or citizens at the time of the adoption of the Constitution! There was no need if you knew their parents were citizens at the time of the birth!
No, not all others were natural born citizens. You really have no idea what you're talking about.
I see you must love the people's house that us taxpayers pay for for the kenyan all lit up like faggot billboard... are you a homo?

How hysterical is it that the loudest freaks who cry that Obama's birth cerificate is fake ...... are the ones themselves trying to pawn off fake birth certificates?
It is fake... it's a pathetic forgery brewed up by some amateur in Adobe Illustrator. Is there something about it you think is original other than it being a digital creation, or are you just stupid?

How hysterical is it that the loudest freaks who cry that Obama's birth cerificate is fake ...... are the ones themselves trying to pawn off fake birth certificates?
do you mean bill ayers ? Better Call Bill Warner Investigations Cheaters-Child Custody Sarasota - Panama City Fl 941-926-1926 BARACK OBAMA BILL AYERS AND BERNARDINE DOHRN THE EARLY YEARS IN NEW YORK CITY IN CHICAGO WITH THE SDS PRECURSOR TO THE OCCUPY WALL STREET MOVEMENT

don't forget the bomford affair.. Meet PJ Foggy birth certificate fraudster

now why do you suppose they all would do that. is bill ayers an obot now...?
that's what i want to know..

Last edited:
aren

I see you must love the people's house that us taxpayers pay for for the kenyan all lit up like faggot billboard... are you a homo?

aren't you ? i thought everyone here was...;)

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.
President Obama s Long Form Birth Certificate The White House

We've posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate. And yet this thing just keeps on going.
Remarks by the President whitehouse.gov

"We've had every official in Hawaii, Democrat and Republican, every news outlet that has investigated this confirm that, yes, in fact, I was born in Hawaii August 4th, 1961, in Kapiolani Hospital. We've posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see. People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate. And yet this thing just keeps on going.
Obama releases birth certificate PolitiFact

Not if they were born in another country like Obama, then they get one like this, with the birthplace at the bottom:
obamabirthcertificate.jpg
Too bad for your delusions, line 23 is blank on Obama's actual birth certificate.

Obama's actual birth certificate, we'll use that term loosely.. ;)

i'm glad they finally agreed on which hospital.

Last edited:

No, but you sure sound like one.

It is fake... it's a pathetic forgery brewed up by some amateur in Adobe Illustrator. Is there something about it you think is original other than it being a digital creation, or are you just stupid?
Of course the image above is fake. You were even given a link to the webpage where you can generate your own fake birth certificate.

Forum List

Back