Obama blames Budget Impasse on GOP fear of Limbaugh, Tea Party

Jake thinks Obama is way behind schedule for transforming America into The Workers Paradise he knows it can be.

This time it'll work!

Jake longs for the days of jackboots and Soviet oppression, he has a very low regard for human life

he is a simple leftard bot, weak and easily "offended" as they all are ( a crucial distinction, BTW)

I am not long on this site and am constantly amazed that sombody can not see what fakey is for real and take him seriously.

crybaby fakey without a spine and immediate call for moderator's help when trolled the way he is trolling.

It doesn't take long to remove the mask of starkey

yeah, too bad you haven't learned to do that with YOUR PARTY...
what a joker..and you want to eat up what jakie says, you're more immature than we thought
and this thread isn't ABOUT Republicans...but I would change the subject too if I was an Obama cult member
You don't even know what party I belong to, you little dishrag whore!

I think you belong to the party that Rosie O'donnell belongs to, so which party is that?

Like they say in the hood, "Control your bitch!" And we'll handle the Rosie O'Donnells on our side. I'm still a little pissed at her for going after Tom Sellack on gun control.

I have no issue with my health care cost and the service I receive.

Americans that complained about the cost need to eat out less, go to the movies less, give up the cell phone, etc.

It's all about priorities

-Geaux
You think it's okay to charge someone $36,000 for one night in the hospital?

Over half the bankruptcy's filed per year, are because of healthcare costs.

Which hospital charges $36,000 for one night? The average cost for a state run hospital is $1,625, for a non-profit it is $2,025, for-profit would cost $1,629.

Any Republican wh makes any effort towards bipartisanship or compromise is immediately and viciously attacked by the rightwing media. They work their listeners into a frenzy and try to drive them out of the party

To the Republican extremists, a win-win solution is unacceptable because it allows the other side to win also
I'm willing to meet with any republican in the middle to work out a compromise.

BTW, you're probably my favorite rightie on this board.

But hey, I'm no kiss-ass!

Except he is a leftie. Nice try though.

Jake longs for the days of jackboots and Soviet oppression, he has a very low regard for human life

he is a simple leftard bot, weak and easily "offended" as they all are ( a crucial distinction, BTW)

I am not long on this site and am constantly amazed that sombody can not see what fakey is for real and take him seriously.

crybaby fakey without a spine and immediate call for moderator's help when trolled the way he is trolling.

Komrade Fakey thinks he's fooling people. He keeps saying he's a Republican operative in his home town and he's had Tea Party members prosecuted

I have no issue with my health care cost and the service I receive.

Americans that complained about the cost need to eat out less, go to the movies less, give up the cell phone, etc.

It's all about priorities

-Geaux
You think it's okay to charge someone $36,000 for one night in the hospital?

Over half the bankruptcy's filed per year, are because of healthcare costs.

That's why I have insurance. I receive excellent care at reasonable cost

-Geaux

Any Republican who makes any effort towards bipartisanship or compromise is immediately and viciously attacked by the rightwing media. They work their listeners into a frenzy and try to drive them out of the party

To the Republican extremists, a win-win solution is unacceptable because it allows the other side to win also

You do not compromise with people you have nothing in common with. Just being American is not good enough reason to compromise.

You never compromise with known failure and the progressive agenda is packed full of failure

You do not compromise with people you have nothing in common with.
WTF do you mean "nothing in common with"?

You both have jobs that require you to ensure the health and welfare of the country. That means you put aside your bullshit personal differences and do what's right for the country. That means compromise! You don't get everything you want and we don't get everything we want, but you get something done!

You fuckers got no business being anywhere near a public office. You are mentally incapable of dealing with people who think differently than you.

Just being American is not good enough reason to compromise.
Then get the fuck out of the country, mother-fucker!

If being an American is not enough for you, then renounce your citizenship and go somewhere else!

You never compromise with known failure and the progressive agenda is packed full of failure
There is no progressive agenda in Washington.

Domestic policy is center-right and foreign policy is the neocon agenda.

Which hospital charges $36,000 for one night? The average cost for a state run hospital is $1,625, for a non-profit it is $2,025, for-profit would cost $1,629.
UC Irvine.

That's how much it cost me when I came down with MRSA a couple of years ago and had to spend the night there. No special tests; no special treatment; just a bed and some Dilaudid every 4 hours.

My benefits payed for almost $30K and I'm stuck making payments for $7200.

The fuckin' van ride over from Huntington Beach Hospital cost $2000.

A cab ride for that same distance, costs $35.00.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

If one goes to the ER and needs a CT scan of the head ( let's say) becasue of the fall - the bill just of the CT scan is going to be ~8K.

If one goes two blocks away to a private imaging center which is not limited by EMTALA laws - the CT scan is 250$ in cash( you pay 150-200$ out of pocket in the ER anyway).

And the center still makes nice profit.

Obviously, one can not let the people die on the street if one doe not have insurance or is illegal.
But it also should not mean that if you are uninsured or illegal you will get the heart transplant on the taxpayers dime.
Neither should this happen in the prisons.
One of the few times you and I actually agree.

You do not compromise with people you have nothing in common with.
WTF do you mean "nothing in common with"?

You both have jobs that require you to ensure the health and welfare of the country. That means you put aside your bullshit personal differences and do what's right for the country. That means compromise! You don't get everything you want and we don't get everything we want, but you get something done!

You fuckers got no business being anywhere near a public office. You are mentally incapable of dealing with people who think differently than you.

Just being American is not good enough reason to compromise.
Then get the fuck out of the country, mother-fucker!

If being an American is not enough for you, then renounce your citizenship and go somewhere else!

There is no progressive agenda in Washington.

Domestic policy is center-right and foreign policy is the neocon agenda.

wow, the attitude of self importance in the libttard left is clouding their reasoning abilities :lol:
how about it would be you renouncing your citizenship and moving out?

and yes, there IS a progressive agenda in Washington.

Which has to be opposed.

UC Irvine.

That's how much it cost me when I came down with MRSA a couple of years ago and had to spend the night there. No special tests; no special treatment; just a bed and some Dilaudid every 4 hours.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

well there ya go-----the broke leftard state of california. what happens out there has to relationship to the rest of the country.

UC Irvine.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

you pay what you VOTE FOR.

everywhere else, except the libtard bonanza, MRSA treatment for 24 hours with two vancomycin infusions would be under 10K ( which is still overblown, but nevertheless).

The more progressive agendas are implemented - the more the middle class has to pay.

The "free" cheese is in the mousetrap only.

Forum List

Back