Obama blames Budget Impasse on GOP fear of Limbaugh, Tea Party

You do not compromise with people you have nothing in common with.
WTF do you mean "nothing in common with"?

You both have jobs that require you to ensure the health and welfare of the country. That means you put aside your bullshit personal differences and do what's right for the country. That means compromise! You don't get everything you want and we don't get everything we want, but you get something done!

You fuckers got no business being anywhere near a public office. You are mentally incapable of dealing with people who think differently than you.

Just being American is not good enough reason to compromise.
Then get the fuck out of the country, mother-fucker!

If being an American is not enough for you, then renounce your citizenship and go somewhere else!

You never compromise with known failure and the progressive agenda is packed full of failure
There is no progressive agenda in Washington.

Domestic policy is center-right and foreign policy is the neocon agenda.

Compromise with progressives? that equates to failure of the country. You can keep your agenda and your compromise.

Nope. We have "public option" - it is called Medicaid - does not save shit. .
Of coarse it does.

The administrative costs are a 1/3 of what it costs the "for-profit" healthcare company's.

nope. the cost is egregious ( if you count the cost to taxpayer).

It is 1/3 of what the private insurances pay to the providers, which you confuse the issue with.

But they spend much more on their bureaucratic machine - which eats up those 2/3 "saved"

Which hospital charges $36,000 for one night? The average cost for a state run hospital is $1,625, for a non-profit it is $2,025, for-profit would cost $1,629.
UC Irvine.

That's how much it cost me when I came down with MRSA a couple of years ago and had to spend the night there. No special tests; no special treatment; just a bed and some Dilaudid every 4 hours.

My benefits payed for almost $30K and I'm stuck making payments for $7200.

The fuckin' van ride over from Huntington Beach Hospital cost $2000.

A cab ride for that same distance, costs $35.00.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

Agree

My wife spent two nights in the hospital while she was getting an IV to clear a lung infection. Bill was over 40,000

sweet dreams :lol:

are you guys really that :cuckoo:
I'm just recalling history.

Fact: You lost complete control of the government in just 2 elections (2006 and 2008).

Fact: If you look at the voting records for 2010, you will see a 15-20% reduction in votes from the 18-25 crowd. That same crowd, voted primarily democrat in 2006 and 2008.

So the only conclusion is, that you people didn't do shit to earn any new votes!

sweet dreams :lol:

are you guys really that :cuckoo:
I'm just recalling history.

Fact: You lost complete control of the government in just 2 elections (2006 and 2008).

Fact: If you look at the voting records for 2010, you will see a 15-20% reduction in votes from the 18-25 crowd. That same crowd, voted primarily democrat in 2006 and 2008.

So the only conclusion is, that you people didn't do shit to earn any new votes!

nope.

2010 was a big shellacking for the libtards

It is 1/3 of what the private insurances pay to the providers, which you confuse the issue with.

But they spend much more on their bureaucratic machine - which eats up those 2/3 "saved"
Bullshit!

If it costs you 1/3 less to provide the same service as a "for-profit" healthcare company, that's 1/3 less cost!

Bullshit!

If it costs you 1/3 less to provide the same service as a "for-profit" healthcare company, that's 1/3 less cost!

Bullshit :D

the cost of bureaucracy in Medicaid is higher than in private insurances, those the latter ones are not exemplary as well.

and medicaid is not even close to the "same services" :lol:

Which hospital charges $36,000 for one night? The average cost for a state run hospital is $1,625, for a non-profit it is $2,025, for-profit would cost $1,629.
UC Irvine.

That's how much it cost me when I came down with MRSA a couple of years ago and had to spend the night there. No special tests; no special treatment; just a bed and some Dilaudid every 4 hours.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

Agree

My wife spent two nights in the hospital while she was getting an IV to clear a lung infection. Bill was over 40,000

but no one paid 40K. Look at the bill, the hospital listed the charges as 40K then took a very large discount before billing the insurance company or medicare or medicaid (don't know who covered you). Its a game. No one pays what the original bill says.

I would guess that the hospital actually collected around 9K, which is still a lot, and it looks like you got stuck for most of it.

Bullshit!

prove it or admit that you are lying. put up or shut up

Bullshit!

Nope, Vox made the affirmation, Vox has to provide the evidence for it, then Billo can refute it.

On the figures, watch, Billo is right.

Bullshit!

as I've said he is confusing the issue of how much Medicaid and Medicare are reimbursing the providers with the cost to taxpayer.

The artificially lowered costs of reimbursement make it almost impossible for Medicaid patients to find a doctor who will accept them.

so yes, the hospital treatment and services will be the same for those patients, but after hospital treatments are either not going to be available, or one will have to jump loops to find where to get them.

rationing is abundant in medicaid.

I think you belong to the party that Rosie O'donnell belongs to, so which party is that?
No, as a matter of fact, I don't.

Except you said:

Like they say in the hood, "Control your bitch!" And we'll handle the Rosie O'Donnells on our side. I'm still a little pissed at her for going after Tom Sellack on gun control.

Funny how you conveniently leave out what you were actually quoted as saying, pretty disingenuous.

UC Irvine.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

All you have is the ambulance ride, which is not the cost from the hospital.

Nothing else, just your word.

Going back to the original post before this thread turned into a cluster fudge nugget. It is interesting to watch the Obama brigade defending a president who is so weak that he blames Limbaugh for his inability to get things done. The lame duck status has never come this early before. My prediction is that this is going to be a sluggish malaise saturated existence with occasional bouts of race baiting and class warfare for the next three years.
Does anybody else remember when Obama said he was going to pivot back to the economy? That sure the hell didn't last long. I guess his own main stream media making fun of his so called "pivot" didn't encourage Obama to go any further. Hunker down children, this is going to be a very cold winter (with occasional bouts of global warming hysteria of course).

Last edited:
UC Irvine.

It's fuckin' ridiculous!

well there ya go-----the broke leftard state of california. what happens out there has to relationship to the rest of the country.

Isn't UC Irvine a state college, which would be a government hospital? It sounds like the greedy government is the one charging so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back