Obama blames Budget Impasse on GOP fear of Limbaugh, Tea Party

This is going to be the narrative of more and more former Obama supporters going forward...

Funny how so many of you now claim to have stopped supporting him right from the start of this two term debacle!

Like I said before, Billo...I find you quite amusing.
At least we withdraw our support when it is clear he's not living up to his promises.

We don't sit there and say nothing until he's a "lame duck", like you people did with Bush.

This is going to be the narrative of more and more former Obama supporters going forward...

Funny how so many of you now claim to have stopped supporting him right from the start of this two term debacle!

At least we withdraw our support when it is clear he's not living up to his promises.

We don't sit there and say nothing until he's a "lame duck", like you people did with Bush.

you all are just the ones...pin a medal on ya or something
you think what he did blaming Rush was the right thing to do....you haven't withdrew support for Obama so stop blowing smoke

Last edited:

Bush did not have a goal to destroy this country, yes, he made mistakes, Iraq being the biggest one. But Obama hates this country and everything it stands for.

Obama is a traitor, Bush was not

We can oppose Obama without hating him.

Steph and bigrebnc in no way shape or form represent the mainstream GOP.
I realize that. I actually admire republican's who can stand up and go against the grain of their party. I also realize there are a lot of things to criticize Obama over. But valid criticisms, can be explained. If someone can't explain the reasons for a particular claim, there is a 100% chance, it's bullshit.

For what it's worth, I respect your opinion; I don't respect theirs.

Those who would be going against the grain of the party would be those who jake calls the main stream republican.
The base of the party is the Conservatives. And most here understand why you would respect his you both have common ground liberals to the core.

The defense budget--------yep, lots of fat that could be removed. BUT, money spent on defense creates american jobs for blue collar americans. Is it better to have them building tanks, planes, and ships or sitting on their asses collecting unemployment?
You generate 10 times more jobs building roads and infrastructure.
vaginas and gay marriage------------the society in general should decide on those issues, not the federal government
I agree.

free market capitalism-----------how awful, letting supply and demand set the prices of goods and labor.
Except when we stop enforcing anti-trust laws.

yeah, too bad you haven't learned to do that with YOUR PARTY...
what a joker..and you want to eat up what jakie says, you're more immature than we thought
and this thread isn't ABOUT Republicans...but I would change the subject too if I was an Obama cult member
You don't even know what party I belong to, you little dishrag whore!

Like rats from a sinking ship...

Those who would be going against the grain of the party would be those who jake calls the main stream republican.
The base of the party is the Conservatives. And most here understand why you would respect his you both have common ground liberals to the core.
What ever happened to the William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives?

Where did they go?

I kind of miss them.

the TPM has always had an immature, childish way to it, but made it even worse with the hatred and rage.

American nature is basically decent, so it was only a matter of time before good Americans on all sides simply rejected the crackpottedness of the reactionaries on the far right.

Oh hell.........

The TEA Party is dead and buried. Rest in Peace TEA Party. Starkey has spoken and so have the mighty Liberal Horde.

Pack up your signs and your believes and head for home. The Righteous have spoken and you are done.

The shame of it all.

jakie thinks he a big shot because he puts DOWN the people in his "supposed" party
all it say's to me is loser, but the libs on the board LOVES HIM for it

It's funny how that happens.

Oh...so it was "clear" that Barry wasn't going to live up to his promises five years ago when you supposedly withdrew your support of him?

Hold on, Billo...my BULLSHIT ALARM is going off...I've gotta go turn it off!!!

OUR CORE PRINCIPLES

FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY .
Accept when it comes to the obscene defense budget, then you're more than willing to spend over a trillion US tax payer dollars in someone else's god-damn country, with no direct benefit for average American's.

CONSTITUTIONALLY LIMITED GOVERNMENT .
Unless you're talking about a woman's vagina or gay marriage, then you're all up in there with your "limited" (or labian) government!

FREE MARKET ECONOMICS
Which really is, totalitarian capitolism.

1. The only damn thing you want to cut is the military. Obama is already doing so aka 50 BILLION IN CUTS and people like you love it. Even when we are still in a War and Commissary's and such are being shut down once a week around the nation and world.

But who cares anyway. It's only the fucking military to a lib like you.

BTW Conservatives and the TEA Party have agreed that we need cuts across the board including the military. But not without thought or reducing or capabilities. There are areas that can be cut that are less damaging, and you sure as hell don't start it with basic functions like Rec Centers and Commissaries as the POTUS has done.

2. Limit Gov't gays and the extra BS. Your side pushes it to the SCOTUS on these issues to reverse the will of the people in a State who Amended their State law. So the Courts are inacting laws by proxy in their interpretations.

Finally, the gays are attempting to force their minority views on the masses. Attempting to sue a photographer in NM for refusing to take pictures at their wedding. What utter BS.

20 weeks in Texas on a fetus. It's no longer a fetus by that time. If they can't figure it out by then, then they are the problem. Personal accountability as well.

3. Free Markets versus the Libs version of it. aka California. The Liberal model utopia of America. Hey buddy, if it's so great why are businesses leaving. Why the massive State Debt. You chase out business and then blame them on your woes as you tax and regulate the chit out of them.

Texas. Opposite strategy. More business and more revenue. So it's working there using business friendly tactics. Opposite of California.

One fails and one succeeds. You need a REALITY CHECK.

Where did they go?

I kind of miss them.

Regardless, jake is not Republican anything he's hard core left.

The defense budget--------yep, lots of fat that could be removed. BUT, money spent on defense creates american jobs for blue collar americans. Is it better to have them building tanks, planes, and ships or sitting on their asses collecting unemployment?
You generate 10 times more jobs building roads and infrastructure.
vaginas and gay marriage------------the society in general should decide on those issues, not the federal government
I agree.

free market capitalism-----------how awful, letting supply and demand set the prices of goods and labor.
Except when we stop enforcing anti-trust laws.

ten times more??? got anything to back that up?

which anti trust laws are not being enforced?

The base of the party is the Conservatives.

False, The base of the party is conservatism. The anti-base are the far right reactionaries, such as you, who claim to be conservatives but are not. Reactionaries like you are no better for American than the far left liberals.

Remember that bigrebnc is a militia gunner and reactionary, not a member of our mainstream GOP, like me.

Last edited:

Where did they go?

I kind of miss them.

they are still around. many of them have Rand Paul stickers on their cars.

Where did they go?

I kind of miss them.

Regardless, jake is not Republican anything he's hard core left.

Jake is a disengenuous liar, I put him of ignore rather than continue to deal with his left wing bullshit and lying claims to be a republican. I think he is a dem/lib plant.

Redfish is a disengenuous liar, and ignore deal his far right reactionary bullshit and lying claims to be a conservative. I think he is a McCarthyite plant of the 1950s.

you all are just the ones...pin a medal on ya or something
you think what he did blaming Rush was the right thing to do....you haven't withdrew support for Obama so stop blowing smoke
"Playing make believe", another thing children like to do.

you on the left should know
You all make believe Obama is more disrespected AND HATED more than Bush was and a lot of it is because of his SKIN COLOR...It's seems that make believe is what you need...and that is WHAT makes you people.... SAD

Last edited:

Forum List

Back