Obama blames Budget Impasse on GOP fear of Limbaugh, Tea Party

Fuck off.

aka Your a Liberal Jerk who hates the military. Nothing new here and your mad because your boy doesn't end the military altogether.

Your a Lunatic.

And spare me you aren't a boot licker of Obama. You don't fool anyone.
I support the troops by wanting them home with their families.

You, on the otherhand, put them in harms way for corporate profit and gain.

Regardless, jake is not Republican anything he's hard core left.
And Obama is not a liberal.

He's center-right.

Everybody gets themselves tied in knots trying to decide whether Obama is right or left. The Nolan chart is a far more useful mapping:

images

Obama is center/authoritarian. Approximately in the same place as Bush.

Fuck off.

aka Your a Liberal Jerk who hates the military. Nothing new here and your mad because your boy doesn't end the military altogether.

Your a Lunatic.

BS

You just attack them and want our military virtually gone, and then say you support them.

Your elevator is certainly stuck in the basement.

Any Republican wh makes any effort towards bipartisanship or compromise is immediately and viciously attacked by the rightwing media. They work their listeners into a frenzy and try to drive them out of the party

To the Republican extremists, a win-win solution is unacceptable because it allows the other side to win also
I'm willing to meet with any republican in the middle to work out a compromise.

BTW, you're probably my favorite rightie on this board.

But hey, I'm no kiss-ass!

Fuck off.

Your a Lunatic.

OK, lets talk profits:

defense contractors average 7%
big pharma averages 30%
software companies average 20%
oil companies average 8%

so tell me, which companies are raping the taxpayers?

Those who would be going against the grain of the party would be those who jake calls the main stream republican.
The base of the party is the Conservatives. And most here understand why you would respect his you both have common ground liberals to the core.
What ever happened to the William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives?

Where did they go?

I kind of miss them.

exactly.

he might be one of those "payed for" clowns to pretend to be what he is not.

only a blind libtard left would not see that fakey is just a poseur.

Any Republican wh makes any effort towards bipartisanship or compromise is immediately and viciously attacked by the rightwing media. They work their listeners into a frenzy and try to drive them out of the party

To the Republican extremists, a win-win solution is unacceptable because it allows the other side to win also

omg, you libs always project what it IS you are doing...ever notice that?

You ever watch PMSNBC? How about the attacks from you non-extremist on Palin, Bachmann, Cain, West, and the beat goes on and on and on and on..

then you have the NERVE to sit here saying it is the right wing not wanting to compromise..

BS

You just attack them and want our military virtually gone, and then say you support them.

I didn't say I wanted them gone.

I said I don't want to pay for these bullshit wars and predator drones.

If the money went to GI paychecks, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

BHO is slightly left of center, in my opinion, while the far right reactionaries do not represent the mainstream of America or the Republican Party.

Eagle and Redfish and Vox and the rest of the reactionaries do not dictate to the GOP anymore its policies or programs.

Last edited:
BS

I didn't say I wanted them gone.

I said I don't want to pay for these bullshit wars and predator drones.

If the money went to GI paychecks, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

No, you said 500 Billion in cuts and then are dumb enough to call that half.

The military Budget was at about 750 Billion. Your not very good in math are you?

What ever happened to the William F. Buckley fiscal conservatives?

Where did they go?

I kind of miss them.

exactly.

he might be one of those "payed for" clowns to pretend to be what he is not.

only a blind libtard left would not see that fakey is just a poseur.

While I still contend it's better to ignore such tools, it does give one pause. Is there enough value in swaying opinions on the internet to warrant paying for such shenanigans? I dunno, it's possible, but seems a little paranoid. Certainly there are plenty of jackasses willing to fuck with people just for the fun of it.

Fuck off.

Your a Lunatic.

BS

Our military is stronger than the next ten countries combined and nine of those countries are our allies.
We can defend our borders with 10% of our current military. The remaining 90% is to extend our power globally. We need to redefine the mission of our military. We do not need to be the worlds policeman. Put more global policeman duties with the EU, Japan and South Korea. They can afford to police their backyards.

We need to start with cutting the proposed Obama increases to the budget which by definition, are not budget cuts

-Geaux

BHO is slightly left of center, in my opinion, while the far right reactionaries do not represent the mainstream of America or the Republican Party.

Eagle and Redfish and Vox and the rest of the reactionaries do not dictate to the GOP anymore its policies or programs.

aka the Rhino's like McCain.

They stopped being conservative along time ago. Figures a false Conservative would defend these No Nuts Rhinos.

OK, lets talk profits:

defense contractors average 7%
big pharma averages 30%
software companies average 20%
oil companies average 8%

so tell me, which companies are raping the taxpayers?
Well, just going by your list, big pharma wins the prize.

right, but earlier you said that we spend money on defense so that contractors can make huge profits.

why no outrage at Phizer, Apple, Microsoft, etc?

Forum List

Back