Obama Brings Up Gun Control Again.But It's OK For "His Secret Service" To Carry Deadly Weapons.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro:. And here we go again, whenever a tragic event happens, its usually "We Need More
Gun Control", "The Police Were Acting Stupidly" "If I Had A Son" and the usual " We
Need More Funding".
This time it's the "We Need To Bring Up The Issue Of Gun Control" again. Obama
could of waited at least a week before bringing it, but as usual he couldn't wait.
Oh, so does this mean that the Secret Service no longer needs to carry weapons
and wear bullet proof vests? Michelle can go to Spain on a commercial flight,
all by herself? We have heard this hypocrisy enough times coming from Obama.
It's ok for him to be surrounded by armed guards, but for the Average law abiding
Americans, sorry, "You Folks Are On Your On" Turn In Your Weapons !!!

Weird,

Chicago has gun control and hundreds of blacks blow away other blacks each year.

New York has gun control and hundreds of blacks blow away other blacks each year.

Something isn't working.

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

Whenever there is a tragic event a gun nut's first thought is to worry that the government is going to come take their guns. Pathetic. I am not in favor of gun control but I will be damned if I stand with the scum that act like spoiled children who only care about their toys.

Weird,

Chicago has gun control and hundreds of blacks blow away other blacks each year.

New York has gun control and hundreds of blacks blow away other blacks each year.

Something isn't working.

You're right. Other nations have nation-wide gun control and they have hundreds of gun deaths per year (if that many); we have over 10,000. You've stumbled upon the truth.

I'm kind of suprised he waited until the blood coagulated. Libtards love dancing in the blood of victims when they can use it for a political agenda.

and to think of how many times Obama brings up "Fairness" everyone works hard, everyone plays by the same rules, etc. etc,,so what about everyone has the right to shoot an armed burgler? or the right to shoot a criminal as he is about to shoot you? and what about that tragic inicident when two culprits raped and burned two females in their home (i believe that was in connecticut). maybe they would be alive today if the mother had a gun?

:afro:. And here we go again, whenever a tragic event happens, its usually "We Need More
Gun Control", "The Police Were Acting Stupidly" "If I Had A Son" and the usual " We
Need More Funding".
could of waited at least a week before bringing it, but as usual he couldn't wait.
It's ok for him to be surrounded by armed guards, but for the Average law abiding
Shut the fuck up man.

Need More Funding".

seriously?

as much as we know that you wingers would prefer he's unprotected, that's beyond stupid even for you guys.

You're right. Other nations have nation-wide gun control and they have hundreds of gun deaths per year (if that many); we have over 10,000. You've stumbled upon the truth.

We have 320,000,000 citizens. Another truth.
Black children between the ages of 13 and 19 are 10 times more likely to be a homicide victim than the most violent place on earth. (Afghanistan)
The specific area of inner city America is by faaaar the most murder ridden places in the world. The remaining 99% of us live in peace and are not in anymore danger than anywhere else in the world.

and to think of how many times Obama brings up "Fairness" everyone works hard, everyone plays by the same rules, etc. etc,,so what about everyone has the right to shoot an armed burgler? or the right to shoot a criminal as he is about to shoot you? and what about that tragic inicident when two culprits raped and burned two females in their home (i believe that was in connecticut). maybe they would be alive today if the mother had a gun?
March 31, 1981. Four men are grievously wounded on the streets of Washington, D.C.

Two of them were armed. One was rendered paraplegic. One was rushed to the hospital. He was the President of the United States.

All were surrounded by the best armed best trained cadre of security personnel in the nation. All those 'good guys with guns' could not prevent the actions of a lone nut.

Guns! Is there anything they cannot do? Yes, as it turns out. They cannot prevent idiots with guns from wreaking havoc.

Weird,

Something isn't working.

Have any of you cockroaches suggested the church goers should have been armed?

No?

I didn't think so.

March 31, 1981. Four men are grievously wounded on the streets of Washington, D.C.

Two of them were armed. One was rendered paraplegic. One was rushed to the hospital. He was the President of the United States.

All were surrounded by the best armed best trained cadre of security personnel in the nation. All those 'good guys with guns' could not prevent the actions of a lone nut.

Guns! Is there anything they cannot do? Yes, as it turns out. They cannot prevent idiots with guns from wreaking havoc.

that's true so long as the idiots are willing to die doing whatever it is they want to do

We have 320,000,000 citizens. Another truth.
Black children between the ages of 13 and 19 are 10 times more likely to be a homicide victim than the most violent place on earth. (Afghanistan)
The specific area of inner city America is by faaaar the most murder ridden places in the world. The remaining 99% of us live in peace and are not in anymore danger than anywhere else in the world.

So the "remaining 99% of us" who "live in peace" are not out shooting marauders trying to take your possessions? Interesting....

Europe has black kids too. They are not living under such odds. Of course they don't have a 2nd Amendment either which allows such slaughter.

Weird,

Something isn't working.

No?

I didn't think so.

Actually Captain Kirk (the avatar, I am happy not to know their name) suggested it yesterday that the church goers should have been armed.

Weird,

Something isn't working.

No?

I didn't think so.

Actually Captain Kirk (the avatar, I am happy not to know their name) suggested it yesterday that the church goers should have been armed.

Recently a man punched a child, who was in a pram, in the face at a Train Station in Sydney. The answer to such violence is quite simple.

Ban prams!!!

Greg

That is a bit hard when you have crazed racists to defend yourselves from in your feeding frenzy of a society.

Weird,

Something isn't working.

You think more guns in Chicago would help?

Maybe instead of gun buybacks, cities should have gun sellbacks. Better armed gangs should solve most of our cities' problems.

Weird,

Something isn't working.

You think more guns in Chicago would help?

Maybe instead of gun buybacks, cities should have gun sellbacks. Better armed gangs should solve most of our cities' problems.

The hard part is to get the crazies off the streets. Crims you will have regardless but crazies?? A lot more newsworthy.

Greg

Forum List

Back