Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

Where does it say Obama banned flying the loser flag for private citizens?
A ban is censorship, you fucking back peddle fail pussy.

knew you wouldn't be man enough to give an honest answer.

fucking leftist always support hateful shit that they want but when it could be applied to them, they fail.
You didnt show me where he banned it for private citizens so how is it censorship?
you're a fucking idiot

I answered your moronic question, I humored your stewpuddity, and in response to a perfect answer, you ask another, different question.

poser
So you cant show me where he banned it for private citizens yet somehow you still think its censorship?

Obama did it for religious reasons. The Confederate Battle Flag has a cross on it.
You do realize Obama carries a Coptic cross with him dont you?

30396A5F00000578-3402826-image-m-12_1452975472495.jpg

A ban is censorship, you fucking back peddle fail pussy.

knew you wouldn't be man enough to give an honest answer.

fucking leftist always support hateful shit that they want but when it could be applied to them, they fail.
You didnt show me where he banned it for private citizens so how is it censorship?
you're a fucking idiot

I answered your moronic question, I humored your stewpuddity, and in response to a perfect answer, you ask another, different question.

poser
So you cant show me where he banned it for private citizens yet somehow you still think its censorship?

Obama did it for religious reasons. The Confederate Battle Flag has a cross on it.
You do realize Obama carries a Coptic cross with him dont you?

The Coptic Cross you displayed looks very similar to the Maltase Cross.

30396A5F00000578-3402826-image-m-12_1452975472495.jpg

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.
The Confederate Battle flag DOES NOT REPRESENT AMERICA, not the majority of Americans but only a few disgruntled rednecks who are the ones who actually hate modern day America.

The US government is removing, 150 years later, the battle flag of the traitors to the nation? And they have a problem with this?

It would appear losing, after causing 650,000 deaths, has a price. The confederate states of dipshittia should have thought of the consequences before starting it. They're lucky they weren't made to take down every confederate flag in 1865 and eat them.

Non issue.
:clap:

The US government is removing, 150 years later, the battle flag of the traitors to the nation? And they have a problem with this?

It would appear losing, after causing 650,000 deaths, has a price. The confederate states of dipshittia should have thought of the consequences before starting it. They're lucky they weren't made to take down every confederate flag in 1865 and eat them.

Non issue.

The real traitors were Lincoln and the North that were willing to kill to force people to stay part of the union.
Territories were allowed to freely vote for statehood, but not allowed to leave.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

b/c I can't put it up, it's been banned

any form of banning is censorship, any form.

iknowiknow, you still don't understand.

good day, keep staying dumb, you're good at it

Never speak Latin to the enemy telling that their ancestors are unworthy of battle.

You keep saying that but you havent proven its true. Show me where it says you cant fly the loser flag on your own private property.
I proved my point
you changed your question
I proved my point
you changed your question again

run along junior

You keep saying that but you havent proven its true. Show me where it says you cant fly the loser flag on your own private property.
I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You moron.

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You only proved you dont know what you are talking about. You showed me nowhere in the first amendment where the POTUS cant ban loser flags being displayed on federal property. You also failed to show me where he banned it for losers wishing to fly the loser flag on private property.

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You moron.
Your an American that supports censorship.

Do you even grasp just how fucked up you are?

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You moron.

It's you're. LMAO You illiterate slob.

"Do you even grasp just how fucked up you are?" Oh the irony. Hilarious!

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You only proved you dont know what you are talking about. You showed me nowhere in the first amendment where the POTUS cant ban loser flags being displayed on federal property. You also failed to show me where he banned it for losers wishing to fly the loser flag on private property.
I copied the First Amendment for you.

but your cool with censorship that you support, but you will lose your fucking mind when they come for something you support

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You moron.

Youre a moron that cant find his ass with his own two hands not to mention where Obama banned private loser citizens from flying the loser flag.

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You moron.

read the First Amendment or ask an adult to read it to you

Obama! Obama! He done taken my flag! Obama! Obama! He done taken my guns! Obama! Obama! He done killed my coon dog! Obama! Obama! He done stole my chewin tobaccy! Obama! Obama!

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
I copied the First Amendment for you.

but your cool with censorship that you support, but you will lose your fucking mind when they come for something you support
Nowhere in the first amendment does it state what you claimed. Your failure to understand what the 1rst means only showcases your lack of intellect.

I proved my point
I proved my point

run along junior
You moron.

read the First Amendment or ask an adult to read it to you
Says the guy that cant comprehend the 1rst amendment himself. :laugh:

How retarded can you be to think banning the loser traitor flag from being flown on federal property is censorship for private loser citizens wishing to showcase how much of a loser they are by displaying the loser flag on their private property?

Forum List

Back