Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

Obama! Obama! He done taken my flag! Obama! Obama! He done taken my guns! Obama! Obama! He done killed my coon dog! Obama! Obama! He done stole my chewin tobaccy! Obama! Obama!
Water water everywhere and how the boards did shrink, water water everywhere and not a drop to drink.

The 1st is about free speech, freedom of expression.

a ban on free speech

omg, I can't believe I have to explain this to Americans

a ban on free speech, of any kind, anywhere, is censorship. And is something All Americans should stand against, even if your only reason is that it's censorship.

if this
new-black-panther-logo.jpg

or this
RainbowFlagX.gif

and even this
nazi-flag-183552.png

were to be banned, I'd be against it.

B/c I support the Constitution even when I'm not happy about it.

neither of you do, that's why you have to keep denying that I'm right even though I have proven myself correct.

your fucking children demanding fairness, nothing more

a ban on free speech

a ban on free speech, of any kind, anywhere, is censorship. And is something All Americans should stand against, even if your only reason is that it's censorship.

if this

or this
RainbowFlagX.gif

and even this
nazi-flag-183552.png

neither of you do, that's why you have to keep denying that I'm right even though I have proven myself correct.

I have a problem paying for white racist symbols being flown on property my tax dollars are spent on. If you feel thats banning then tough shit. Now in the real world everyone knows you can fly whatever loser symbol of choice you choose on your private property.

It is your right to fly the Genghis Khan Flag under the 1st amendment if you choose to do so.

a ban on free speech

if this

or this
RainbowFlagX.gif

and even this
nazi-flag-183552.png

I have a problem paying for white racist symbols being flown on property my tax dollars are spent on. If you feel thats banning then tough shit. Now in the real world everyone knows you can fly whatever loser symbol of choice you choose on your private property.

Don't pay for it; Jeeze.

a ban on free speech

if this

or this
RainbowFlagX.gif

and even this
nazi-flag-183552.png

Don't pay for it; Jeeze.
Thanks to Obama I wont be paying for it.

You keep saying that but you havent proven its true. Show me where it says you cant fly the loser flag on your own private property.
I proved my point
you changed your question
I proved my point
you changed your question again

run along junior
You moron.
Your an American that supports censorship.

Do you even grasp just how fucked up you are?
It's you're. LMAO You illiterate slob.

"Do you even grasp just how fucked up you are?" Oh the irony. Hilarious!
read the First Amendment or ask an adult to read it to you
Please don't leave. You are the poster boy for one of Trump's cornerstone statements : "I LOVE stupid people." You must be so proud to live up to your hero's ebullient affection for you. At first i felt sorry for you. But soon I saw other RW idiots jumping on the clown bandwagon all agreeing with the op and not even bothering to read the actual link. If you and your ilk are so easy to manipulate God help us all. And millions like you will be voting. JEEPERS>>>>

I proved my point
you changed your question
I proved my point
you changed your question again

run along junior
You moron.
Your an American that supports censorship.

Do you even grasp just how fucked up you are?
It's you're. LMAO You illiterate slob.

"Do you even grasp just how fucked up you are?" Oh the irony. Hilarious!
read the First Amendment or ask an adult to read it to you
Please don't leave. You are the poster boy for one of Trump's cornerstone statements : "I LOVE stupid people." You must be so proud to live up to your hero's ebullient affection for you. At first i felt sorry for you. But soon I saw other RW idiots jumping on the clown bandwagon all agreeing with the op and not even bothering to read the actual link. If you and your ilk are so easy to manipulate God help us all. And millions like you will be voting. JEEPERS>>>>
Politicians like Drumpf love ignorant people. I guess this proves self awareness is dictated by philosophy. If someone hands you your philosophy instead of you developing your own you are easy to lead.

a ban on free speech

if this

or this
RainbowFlagX.gif

and even this
nazi-flag-183552.png

Don't pay for it; Jeeze.
Thanks to Obama I wont be paying for it.

No money out of pocket; no harm.

It's a war. Left and right are enemies. Recognize that and things will be much clearer.
No more than there is a "war" between men and women. There has always been a left and right wing point of view just as there is a difference between women and men. Having a differing point of view isn't war.
July 22, 2008
RUSH: when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.

Obama wants to ban the confederate flag while flooding the country with people who will fly islamic flags. Go figure.
What Islamic flags, and who is flying them?

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.
Bypassing a Congress that has a 12% approval rate? Cool! Is it just me or does anyone else think that the OP is deeply disturbed? The year is 2016 and this guy is still hunting commies:)

Yea, because that's the real flag. The other one was General Lee's Army's flag of northern Virginia. That's all it ever was. It got morphed into something it wasn't by ignorant lefties.

There were three Confederate Flags during the War between the States:

255px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861-1863%29.svg.png

210px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281863-1865%29.svg.png

158px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281865%29.svg.png

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Northern Virginia Army Flag:

300px-Flag_of_the_Army_of_Northern_Virginia.svg.png

Army of Northern Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Flag in question is General Lee Battle Flag and was created so that Confederate Soldiers knew when General Lee men were on the field:

220px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png

South Carolina had their own:

220px-South_Carolina_Sovereignty-Secession_Flag.svg.png

Even though the Battle Flag of Lee is consider the Confederate Flag the reality is it was incorporated into the Confederate Flag over the course of the war and was not the original flag of the Confederate States...

Also for those that hate the South so much should remember Arlington National Cemetery was once owned by General Robert E. Lee and if you have a problem with his flag then you should also have major issues with any minority being buried in that cemetery!

Arlington National Cemetery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, because that's the real flag. The other one was General Lee's Army's flag of northern Virginia. That's all it ever was. It got morphed into something it wasn't by ignorant lefties.

The Flag in question is General Lee Battle Flag and was created so that Confederate Soldiers knew when General Lee men were on the field:

Even though the Battle Flag of Lee is consider the Confederate Flag the reality is it was incorporated into the Confederate Flag over the course of the war and was not the original flag of the Confederate States...

Also for those that hate the South so much should remember Arlington National Cemetery was once owned by General Robert E. Lee and if you have a problem with his flag then you should also have major issues with any minority being buried in that cemetery!

I care nothing about any flag but I can`t say anything good about a treasonous POS that owned human beings.

People say that when they want to pretend chattel slavery isnt a recent invention by whites which is totally different than traditional slavery practiced by like people.
Now there's another masterpiece of racism coming from one of this forum's foremost racists. Congrats on being just as racist as the worst of racists regardless of flavor.

I agree for the most part. I have no problem with Blacks being buried there. if there is justice Lee is rolling over in his grave at the thought of Blacks being buried and honored there.

What do you mean if the war was about slavery?....
Wrong as usual. The Secession was over slavery. The war was prosecuted by President Lincoln over the right of secession as he noted in his letter to Horace Greeley. Try to get it right next time, umkay?

Abraham Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greeley
Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressedpersonal wish that all men every where could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

People say that when they want to pretend chattel slavery isnt a recent invention by whites which is totally different than traditional slavery practiced by like people.
Now there's another masterpiece of racism coming from one of this forum's foremost racists. Congrats on being just as racist as the worst of racists regardless of flavor.
I noticed you didnt attempt to refute that fact and instead resorted to name calling.

Forum List

Back