Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

Because the Right ALWAYS lie in Packs.
Just the far RW extremists. You know, like you and the LW extremists. Just because a person leans left or right doesn't make them an enemy.....except to extremists such as yourself.

Have a nice fucking life hating everyone to the right of you. I'm guessing you won't find happiness there just as I doubt a RW extremist will find happiness hating anyone to the left of their own views.

Because the Right ALWAYS lie in Packs.
Just the far RW extremists. You know, like you and the LW extremists. Just because a person leans left or right doesn't make them an enemy.....except to extremists such as yourself.

Have a nice fucking life hating everyone to the right of you. I'm guessing you won't find happiness there just as I doubt a RW extremist will find happiness hating anyone to the left of their own views.
It's a war. Left and right are enemies. Recognize that and things will be much clearer.

This fantasy world:
Also true is the fact Obama's VA quietly slid this ban into action.

" Also true is the fact Obama's VA quietly slid this ban into action."

BTW. National cemeteries have never allowed any flags but US and state flags on any fixed flagpole.

Is that worded too vaguely for you?
Why do you think the Washington Times and other media would print a fantasy? Do you think it's a vast right wing conspiracy?

You obviously did not read the expose in Snopes that I posted revealing that the whole blog was fake. But, feel free to link such executive order. They are all in the public domain.

Last edited:
It's a war. Left and right are enemies. Recognize that and things will be much clearer.
No more than there is a "war" between men and women. There has always been a left and right wing point of view just as there is a difference between women and men. Having a differing point of view isn't war.

You obviously did not read the expose in Snopes that I posted revealing that the whole blog was fake. But, feel free to link such executive order. They are all in the public domain.
Please cite where I disagreed with Snopes or agreed with the OP link? I'll wait.

Meanwhile, the sane people recognize there's a difference between the extremes of both Left and Right Wing assholes and those, like myself, who are concerned about excessive abuses by government authorities to revise history.

Please cite where I disagreed with Snopes or agreed with the OP link? I'll wait.

Meanwhile, the sane people recognize there's a difference between the extremes of both Left and Right Wing assholes and those, like myself, who are concerned about excessive abuses by government authorities to revise history.

Golly, I got so distracted by reading your blog's tops stories, which feature 3 separate stories about the glories of concealed carry and handguns, one story about Hillary's lack of Christian faith, the obligatory story on evil BLM, the story on our bribing Iran, etc., etc., that I guess that I spit my Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard while laughing, and kind of lost my place in reading about the fake confederate flag story. I will give it this, though. those were your blogs NEWS stories. Now, I am really going to go for the big laughs and start reading your blog's OPINION section! I suspect that somewhere in there it will be revealed that Obama is actually a gay communist Muslim Kenyan married to a transgender, and I have an Inquiring mind and I need to know!.

These stories from your blog are fun!
"Best cities for minorities found in the former Confederacy, not progressive East or West: Report"
...and how about:
"Obama’s hometown carnage"
"U.S., allies offered secret concessions to Iran in nuclear deal.
Loopholes in agreement allow for more uranium on hand at facilities"
...and this is certainly newsworthy:
"Top 10 handguns in the U.S."

and above all, I just do not understand why this did not make the evening news on NBC, CBS, and ABC:
"
Chip Kelly allows Colin Kaepernick to practice in ‘pig’ cop socks"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
In WW2 a popular song among both Axis and Allied soldiers was Lale Anderson's "Lili Marleen". Even though it was popular among the hated Germans, it found an appeal among soldiers on both sides. I don't see anyone seeking to ban it because some fucking Nazis liked it. Only a complete fucking asshole would seek to ban something simply because a few other assholes liked it.

OK, DW. Change that to "The RW radical blog that you use as a source for credible news, which is actually nothing but a fake source of red meat for nuts like you".
Still lying Vandal, but the more lies you tell, the easier it is for me to look like the sane, reasonable person...so keep it up. ;)

OK, DW. Change that to "The RW radical blog that you use as a source for credible news, which is actually nothing but a fake source of red meat for nuts like you".
Still lying Vandal, but the more lies you tell, the easier it is for me to look like the sane, reasonable person...so keep it up. ;)

Not going to happen, DW. I simply am not interested in dignifying an obvious RW fictional scandal rag. I don't buy the National Enquirer, either.

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag - Minutemen News

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

For instance, throughout his presidency he has rightfully earned the tittle
of - America's Best Gun Salesman -. It is this accomplishment that
history will most fondly remember him.
well if, IF, this is true, it's a clear violation of his oath to uphold the Constitution.
where in the constitution does it say he cant ban some random traitorous flag?

Once again this president does something he has no power to do. If Paul Ryan wasn't such a coward he could do something about this. The pres should have been impeached a long time ago.

Barack Obama does hate America, Barack Obama an evil man, He is destroying America, Is aiding and abetting a Muslim caliphate and as such Is a Traitor, he is a Communist, and should be considered a terrorist by every traditional American of sound mind.

Obama wants to ban the confederate flag while flooding the country with people who will fly islamic flags. Go figure.
What do the 2 have to do with each other? Your thinking process seems to be missing some logic.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
don't celebrate tyranny that you like and get pissed when it happens to something you support.

mmkay
Removing the Rebel Battle flag from national cemeteries isn' tyranny. It is sad enough that my tax dollars are spent on maintaining the graves of gray coat traitors and murderers interned there. The removal of those offensive flags is long over due and never should have been allowed in the first place.
You are fortunate that we allow you to keep headstones with confederate symbols on them intact. I hope they take them down too.

All in the name of national unity, of course.

Did not Lincoln say something like "malice to none"?
Lincoln also said he was not for equality among the races so no one with intellect really cares what he thinks.

Forum List

Back