Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act

Now bypass his ass on election day:clap2:

It ain't gonna happen now, when he gets the Latino vote, it will be all over for the republicans.

What exactly IS the 'latino' vote?

Whatever happened to AMERICAN Vote?

IDIOT.

Ask your republican comrades IDIOT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nete

https://twitter.com/#!/rnclatinos

Whoops: RNC Latino Site Uses Picture Of Asian Children

GOP Expands National Latino Effort

What were you saying fucking IDIOT? You dolts are tooooo easy!!!!

It ain't gonna happen now, when he gets the Latino vote, it will be all over for the republicans.

IDIOT.

nete

Means SQUAT.

Anything else to front Sphincter?

I love how conservatives are being proven WRONG on every given turn!!! Do you even know what "fascism" means? Please explain how this is "fascist"? :lol:

By seizing power not granted him

What "power" did he "seize"? Was Ronaldus Magmus "seizing power not given to him" with these executive orders:
President Ronald Reagan Executive Orders

Was he (Reagan) a "fascist"?

:badgrin: Lol ! How many times is this going to be brought up in this thread alone ?!

IDIOT.

nete

you really are a nasty little person.
all they did was ask you a question

No, it will be over for this Country

Enjoy your new condo........

View attachment 19562

I think the Democrats are going to be in for a shock, most LEGEL Latinos that went through the process of becoming a American citizen AREN'T for amnesty..but liberals will cheer against their own country if they think their party can win something

Yep, and imagine if you were from outside the country, and you went through the long process of immigrating LEGALLY and now you get this news. Amazing.

A year ago he said he could not do this. What happened in the interim except that his re election looms?

He's discovering that many "african-americans" are not in the bag, as he thought. Seems like there's some smart uns out there after all.

Only the self hating dumb fucks would side with you and the sentiments that you expressed above. If you think that more than 5% of African Americans would go over to your side, you are delusional.

Last edited:
So they haven't dumped a shit load of money on Conservative candidates to pay for ad time to convince swing voters (it's not about those who vote down party lines, Genius) to vote for their candidates? Or did they do all that? I forget.

And George Clooney, Anna Wintour, Sarah Jessica Parker, and the rest of the idiot liberal Hollywood elite haven't "dumped a shit load of money on liberal candidates to pay for ad time to convince swing voters to vote for their candidates"? Do you see how ignorant you sound now? Barack Obama has raised a BILLION dollars - more than any presidential candidate in US history. A billion dollars! But like a typical idiot liberal fascist, you believe in a dictator with a one party system, and only that party is allowed ad time, right?

One more thing I would like to point out. Since when do ad's mean SHIT?!?! You think because someone sees a fucking commercial, it's going to decide how they vote? Really? Really? I know you're a liberal, but even liberals can't be that fucking ignorant, can they? Sorry brother, nobody votes a certain way because of a 30 second tv commercial, you freaking fool. They vote based on what they believe the candidate is going to do, both negatively and positively, that will impact their life. And that's not based on a 30 second commercial. God almighty is the left ignorant as hell....

View attachment 19562

No it won't be. I wish those folks the best and once they come out from the "underground economy" and contribute the real economy, the tax revenues will increase and things will be better for everyone. God Bless America!!!

well hell ya, lets just give the AOK to more illegal invaders that you break our laws it means absolutely nothing

and you have the nerve to say God Bless America

Did those children break the laws when they were probably bought over here by their parents? I don't "have the nerve" to say God Bless America, I have the JOY to say it. This is a GREAT day for America!

images

A year ago he said he could not do this. What happened in the interim except that his re election looms?

He's discovering that many "african-americans" are not in the bag, as he thought. Seems like there's some smart uns out there after all.

Only the self hating dumb fucks would side with you and the sentiments that you expressed above. If you think that more than 5% of American Americans would go over to your side, you are delusional.

so according to you Dems....that means 95% of the "dumb fucks" are "in the bag".....:eusa_whistle:

hmm....if i were a lib i'd cry racist.....!

No it won't be. I wish those folks the best and once they come out from the "underground economy" and contribute the real economy, the tax revenues will increase and things will be better for everyone. God Bless America!!!

well hell ya, lets just give the AOK to more illegal invaders that you break our laws it means absolutely nothing

Sphincter OPS is an idiot.

Thanks for the compliment!!!!! I'm glad that "folks" like you think I am an idiot. It's actually an honor! :)

View attachment 19562

Sphincter OPS is an idiot.

So Stephanie, perhaps you'd like to address the point brought up earlier. And "T", if you'd care to discuss something other than male anuses, your view is welcome too.

I refer back to the girl in the news who was brought here at 3 by illegal parents, got straight A's, graduated Valedictorian and is off to college for an engineering degree. She knows no one in Mexico and what could be a great American citizen would have her life ruined if she were deported.
She had no control over being brought here.
Has never stolen an American job.
Will obviously be a valuable asset to our country.
Does that case really make sense to you?

I suppose I should know better than to expect a rational or thoughtful response from T but what about you Stephanie. I know you're Conservative but I've seen posts from you that dared to stray from party lines before. Whatcha think?

Did those children break the laws when they were probably bought over here by their parents? I don't "have the nerve" to say God Bless America, I have the JOY to say it. This is a GREAT day for America!

images

can any children from any country come to America and automatically be citizens.....?

Only the self hating dumb fucks would side with you and the sentiments that you expressed above. If you think that more than 5% of American Americans would go over to your side, you are delusional.

so according to you Dems....that means 95% of the "dumb fucks" are "in the bag".....:eusa_whistle:

hmm....if i were a lib i'd cry racist.....!

:coffee:

Bet they'll be raising the Mexican flag in L.A. tonight. And American liberals will be cheering it.

oh they're showing it on CNN the illegals are cheering in the streets.. they have won their interests over the American citizen.

LaRaza must be estatic.

So is MS-13! 2/3 of their members now have the right to stay here.

Now, the next step is to increase the public benefits they get.

images

Yes, right. when the one person who SWORE to uphold the constitution and the laws of the United States stand right up in our faces and breaks those laws is a really great day for America,,, errrrr illegals..

View attachment 19562

I think the Democrats are going to be in for a shock, most LEGEL Latinos that went through the process of becoming a American citizen AREN'T for amnesty..but liberals will cheer against their own country if they think their party can win something

My wife's family are all Mexican and 2nd - 4th generation American. While they're divided on anmnesty (about 1/4 are against it), 100% of them feel that children who were brought here shouldn't be held culpable for the acts of their parents.
By limiting it to this one segment, Obama has definiteyl gained favor with Latinos and those of us who simple humanity ahead of political ideology.
I refer back to the girl in the news who was brought here at 3 by illegal parents, got straight A's, graduated Valedictorian and is off to college for an engineering degree. She knows no one in Mexico and what could be a great American citizen would have her life ruined if she were deported.
But I'm sure those who put politics ahead of common sense will find a way for that to make sense to them.

Allow me to counter with another true story that will illustrate the absuridity of that statement...

Watching one of those "48 Hour Mystery" type of shows (don't recall which one) and it's a cold case file. A high school girl is raped and brutally murdered in the early 70's while closing the store she was working at. Years go buy, and nobody can crack this case. One strange piece of evidence is this very oddly shapped "foam" that is lying near the body. Nobody can figure out what it is, where it came from, or why it is there. It doesn't match any material in the store and they can't match it to the victim, so they just assume it has something to do with the unsub. To make a long story short, the case heats up and they end up on the door step of the chief of a fire department (I want to say in Phoenix, but not certain). Inside, while talking to their suspect, one of the detectives notices that his boots have a "foam" hanging out of them. It seems this guy would take the toes on one foot, and kick off the heel of his boots with the other foot. Over time, this would wear down the boots and the inner padding would start to come out.

The man was found guilty and sent to prison. But by your logic, because he had turned his life around and become chief of the fire department, he should be absolved of all crimes and sent on his marry way.

The entire "it's not the child's fault" argument is so assinine. Guess what, it's not MY fault either! It's also not the fault of the people who are LEGALLY standing in line. I don't give a good gosh damn that it's "not the child's fault". It's her parents fault, she entered the country illegally with them, she should have her ass sent back with them. If she's such a bright and talented person, she'll have no problem being a success in Mexico and then she can apply - LEGALLY - for citizenship here. Stop with the "not their fault" bullshit. You're punishing those waiting in line to gain citizenship legally, and it sure as hell isn't their fault!

Forum List

Back