Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

well hell ya, lets just give the AOK to more illegal invaders that you break our laws it means absolutely nothing

and you have the nerve to say God Bless America

Did those children break the laws when they were probably bought over here by their parents? I don't "have the nerve" to say God Bless America, I have the JOY to say it. This is a GREAT day for America!

images

too bad you all don't feel the same about aborted babies, as it is now you all look as phony as you are

Yeah, run to a silly assumption and jump away from the subject at hand. Bad form! :)
You don't know what my personal beliefs about abortion are now do you? All you are doing is making a silly, unwarranted, and ignorant blanket generalization so you can deflect from the topic at hand.
Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Did those children break the laws when they were probably bought over here by their parents? I don't "have the nerve" to say God Bless America, I have the JOY to say it. This is a GREAT day for America!

images

too bad you all don't feel the same about aborted babies, as it is now you all look as phony as you are

Yeah, run to a silly assumption and jump away from the subject at hand. Bad form! :)
You don't know what my personal beliefs about abortion are now do you? All you are doing is making a silly, unwarranted, and ignorant blanket generalization so you can deflect from the topic at hand.
Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

umm umm,

images

can any children from any country come to America and automatically be citizens.....?

Rut -Roh Rorge!

:popcorn:

man stop scarffing up the popcorn or libs say you'll get FAT.....:eek:

since libs are so smart....i'm sure this one will answer the question real soon....and not just with another question......:D

Means SQUAT.

Anything else to front Sphincter?

No it means that you and your party are a bunch of fucking hypocrites. I'm glad I am able to demonstrate that!!!! :)

Here's you: "Hey a duh pheonix
What exactly IS the 'latino' vote?

Whatever happened to AMERICAN Vote??"

I demonstrate that your party goes for the Latino vote and then you act like a fucking idiot. :)

"Latino" over AMERICAN...got ya.

IDIOT

You better talk to your republican homies about that ese'!!!!!! They have all of those twitter, and RNC Latino "outreach" sites. IDIOT!!!!

If I was a Mexican under 30 years old, I'd have my parents sneak me across the border. They could then return home and I would have free reign to take away a job from a real American.

Not only that, you'd be an "anchor" and you could "legally" import your entire family of useless welfare leaches...

No it means that you and your party are a bunch of fucking hypocrites. I'm glad I am able to demonstrate that!!!! :)

Here's you: "Hey a duh pheonix
What exactly IS the 'latino' vote?

Whatever happened to AMERICAN Vote??"

I demonstrate that your party goes for the Latino vote and then you act like a fucking idiot. :)

"Latino" over AMERICAN...got ya.

IDIOT

You better talk to your republican homies about that ese'!!!!!! They have all of those twitter, and RNC Latino "outreach" sites. IDIOT!!!!
You are just another libtard IDIOT!!! Idiot.

Point well taken, but the kid doesn't get to keep the money, thus get rewarded, for his father's crime, either, does he?

excellent point.

But we are not talking about rewarding the child.

We are talking about not punishing him and uprooting him and sending him to a place he barley knows...if he knows it at all..

It's something parents should think about before they commit a crime that would later have an undesirable affect on the child. Children do not get to keep the proceeds of a parental crime because taking those proceeds away would punish the child. The bank robber's children do not get to keep the money just because taking it away would impoverish them. Suppose a criminal parent steals an IPad and gives it to their child. If the parent is caught, does that child get to keep the Ipad because it's too much of a punishment to take it away? No. The property is returned to its rightful owner.

Since the parents are not held personally responsible, why should they give a shit.

can any children from any country come to America and automatically be citizens.....?

Rut -Roh Rorge!

:popcorn:

man stop scarffing up the popcorn or libs say you'll get FAT.....:eek:

since libs are so smart....i'm sure this one will answer the question real soon....and not just with another question......:D

looks like the libturd couldn't/wouldn't answer the question.....and ran away.....

so breakout that popcorn again...
:party:

Last edited:
so exactly why do libtards favor illegals over Americans?
Because they tell them they will get everything for free if they vote Democrat.

Instead of using fair play, Democrats scrounge millions of votes by importing illegals and indoctrinating them to follow their redistribution of wealth campaign of chaos at the expense of voters who are Republicans.

Now that Republicans are taking measures to prevent hardcore Dems from voting 30x each, it's cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat to get votes any which way they can.

Instead of using fair play, Democrats scrounge millions of votes by importing illegals and indoctrinating them to follow their redistribution of wealth campaign of chaos at the expense of voters who are Republicans.

Now that Republicans are taking measures to prevent hardcore Dems from voting 30x each, it's cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat to get votes any which way they can.

also because they get political money thru the education system......note that Mexicans have lots of children....

'The policy change, described to The Associated Press by two senior administration officials, will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It also bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act'

Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young | The Daily Caller

I am beginning to hate this would-be asshole tinhat dictator.

There's no dictation happening, the executive branch has always had administrative authority to determine much of the process of getting work permits. Most of these people aren't even liable for the crime of illegal entry. They were taken here in the custody of their parents and had no real choice in the matter.

Illegals can't really vote shit for brains. And Dems vote 30x each? Really? Jeez, I geuss that must be true if they say so on "I'm a Moronic Righty and My Listeners are Even Dumber" radio. Or did you get it in an email forward? Those email forwards have never been wrong.

God you people are fucking dumb. Its a real testament to the problem with education in this country.

'The policy change, described to The Associated Press by two senior administration officials, will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It also bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act'

Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young | The Daily Caller

I am beginning to hate this would-be asshole tinhat dictator.

There's no dictation happening, the executive branch has always had administrative authority to determine much of the process of getting work permits. Most of these people aren't even liable for the crime of illegal entry. They were taken here in the custody of their parents and had no real choice in the matter.
You wouldn't be pumping that bilge if the dictator in question had an (R) by his name...And don't try to deny it.

Forum List

Back