Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

First, Mexico is a shithole. Why don't these "patriots" who demand to fly their national colors over our public buildings, who also demand that we remove our national symbols in favor of theirs, stay the fuck where they belong and fix their own shithole? Why do they insist in moving here and making our country the same kind of shithole they are fleeing? You wanna know why? Because their shithole country won't pay out all the "freebie" goodies they get here, that's why. So they come here and let some tinhorn, two-bit, wanna-be dictator buy their illegal votes so that our country acquires the same third world status that their filthy homeland cherishes.

Funny, I see people flying Irish flags on St. Paddy's day and people flying Italian flags on Columbus Day and people flying Polish flags on whatever the Poles celebrate here in Chicago.

If your not a native American, your ancestors didn't stay in whatever shithole of a country they came from, and you don't whine about that.

Because they are white.

This must be Joes for once in my adult life I am proud of America event.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Odd...Since he used the word 'white'...what flags did he forget? :eusa_whistle:

here's the facts,, democrats have murdered millions of America's unborn so now,, don't try to tell us we need new youth from another shithole of a country.. that damn dog don't hunt.

Um, yeah, the prisons are filled with people who avoided abortion, unfortunately.

I don't want to share my streets with millions of people whose parents never wanted them to start with.

Jesus you're a ass hat.

Now you're trying to say that abortion isn't available to the poor.

How bout we outlaw barebacking you Peeping Ass Wack

The poor don't have nearly the access to family planning the middle class have... which is why by and large they are still poor.

Lack of family planning is a major cause of poverty, inside and outside the US. Family planning is the greatest anti-poverty program ever devised.

here's the facts,, democrats have murdered millions of America's unborn so now,, don't try to tell us we need new youth from another shithole of a country.. that damn dog don't hunt.

Um, yeah, the prisons are filled with people who avoided abortion, unfortunately.

I don't want to share my streets with millions of people whose parents never wanted them to start with.

Jesus you're a ass hat.

In his case? brokebacking...

Funny, I see people flying Irish flags on St. Paddy's day and people flying Italian flags on Columbus Day and people flying Polish flags on whatever the Poles celebrate here in Chicago.

If your not a native American, your ancestors didn't stay in whatever shithole of a country they came from, and you don't whine about that.

Because they are white.

This must be Joes for once in my adult life I am proud of America event.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Odd...Since he used the word 'white'...what flags did he forget? :eusa_whistle:

fort_sumpter.gif

I know how crazy this is probably going to sound, but what the hell.

I wonder why NO ONE, pretty much anywhere, is asking WHY so many Mexican nationals are so desperate to get to America. Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge that, maybe, Mexico is a corrupt, fucked up shit hole from which people want to escape, ASAP? Would that somehow not be politically expedient, maybe?

Perhaps this would be something to address at some point. Wouldn't it be neat to have a productive, fully functioning democracy on our border?

First, Mexico is a shithole. Why don't these "patriots" who demand to fly their national colors over our public buildings, who also demand that we remove our national symbols in favor of theirs, stay the fuck where they belong and fix their own shithole? Why do they insist in moving here and making our country the same kind of shithole they are fleeing? You wanna know why? Because their shithole country won't pay out all the "freebie" goodies they get here, that's why. So they come here and let some tinhorn, two-bit, wanna-be dictator buy their illegal votes so that our country acquires the same third world status that their filthy homeland cherishes.

Well, you guys are doing a pretty good job so far moving us towards being like them, so maybe we'll see this so-called problem diminish all on its own before long.

Jesus you're a ass hat.

The poor don't have nearly the access to family planning the middle class have... which is why by and large they are still poor.

Lack of family planning is a major cause of poverty, inside and outside the US. Family planning is the greatest anti-poverty program ever devised.

This is flat out false. Family planning clinics abound in low income areas. We have poverty for numerous reasons, of which the perpetuation of reward for doing nothing is the biggest culprit.

[

In his case? brokebacking...

Isn't it amazing how homophoibic assholes are always fixated on gay sex? Bringing it up when it isn't even appropriate.

To put it in perspective. Imagine you have a friend who is a rabid vegetarian. But he can't stop talking about steak. He brings up Steak in conversations that have nothing to do with steak or even food. He describes steak in lurid detail, accusing everyone else of enjoying it satued in Mushrooms and onions, grilled to perfection, with the juices dripping down.

YOu might question his loyalty to the vegan lifestyle.

Jesus you're a ass hat.

This is flat out false. Family planning clinics abound in low income areas. We have poverty for numerous reasons, of which the perpetuation of reward for doing nothing is the biggest culprit.

You know what, I used to believe that crap, but watching how the private sector pits people who want to work against each other, keeping us all fighting over the last cookie, I kind of doubt it.

How's this for a trade. We replace all welfare with workfare. You get a check, but you have to be doing something useful to earn it.

And we tax the wealthy at an appropriate rate to pay for it.

Sounds fair to me.

Because they are white.

Well, goodie, based on your very own statement, you can get the hell out of my country and go back to where you came from.

Jesus you're a ass hat.

That's the dumbest thing I've read on here in awhile. And that says a lot since Chris and derp are so active.

Lack of family planning is a major cause of poverty? Riiiiiiight, and personal choices have nothing to do with the fact that people are poor? Apparently its my fault too that they are too fucking stupid to buy a 40 cent rubber?

You're pathetic

You know what, I used to believe that crap, but watching how the private sector pits people who want to work against each other, keeping us all fighting over the last cookie, I kind of doubt it.

How's this for a trade. We replace all welfare with workfare. You get a check, but you have to be doing something useful to earn it.

Sounds fair to me.

we already tax the wealthy. don't tax the wealthy anything more until the 50% of so called Americans who don't currently pay.. pay.. that's what sounds fair to me.

Thank God I read this thread. If i hadn't, I wouldn't have known that ONLY Democrats get abortions. Thanks WillowTree for saying something so retarded it should have included "And that's all I got to say about that."

Sounds fair to me.

we already tax the wealthy. don't tax the wealthy anything more until the 50% of so called Americans who don't currently pay.. pay.. that's what sounds fair to me.

Payroll tax
Sales Tax
Property Tax

Shut the Fuck up.

Because they are white.

Well, goodie, based on your very own statement, you can get the hell out of my country and go back to where you came from.

Well, actually, I'm 1/8th Native American, so I probably have stronger ties than you do.

But the point being, you guys who get all upset about the Mexicans flying their flag don't seem all that bothered when the Europeans fly their flags.

Sounds fair to me.

The wealthy pay the highest rate. Why are the wealthy responsible to pay for the poor and not you and everyone else? Why are the poor not responsible to work for their welfare and pay the same rate of tax out of the check you imagine they should have to work for? What percent of a dollar should you give the government to pay for a welfare check to someone? 40 cents of every dollar you earn?

But I digress Joe- you claimed they had little to no access to family planning and I submit that is flat out false.

So which GOP candidate did you support Joe?

Sounds fair to me.

The wealthy pay the highest rate. Why are the wealthy responsible to pay for the poor and not you and everyone else? Why are the poor not responsible to work for their welfare and pay the same rate of tax out of the check you imagine they should have to work for? What percent of a dollar should you give the government to pay for a welfare check to someone? 40 cents of every dollar you earn?

But I digress Joe- you claimed they had little to no access to family planning and I submit that is flat out false.

Joey is into wealth redistribution. All there is to it.

Sounds fair to me.

Okay, so you think we should tax little children, then? Because when you talk about the 50% who pay no income tax, that includes children. And Retired people. And people with disabilities.

As I pointed out earlier, it's dishonest to use that figure because those who do earn incomes that are so low the IRS doesn't bother with them are still paying sales taxes, property taxes, and so on.

Sounds fair to me.

Shut the Fuck up.

Nice mouth~

Except when a discussion about increasing taxes on the wealthy is mentioned they are not discussing Payroll tax; Sales Tax or Property Tax- of which the wealthy also pay. No, the discussion is about federal income taxes now isn't it <rhetorical question>

When and where?

I gave Perry a good look until I realized he was stupid. I gave Gingrich a good look, I think he's a smart guy. In the end, I voted for Santorum in the primary because I think Santorum is one of these guys who actually gets it that the worst part of this recession is the impact it's having on working class folks, not that Mitt Can't afford a new Car Elevator.

Forum List

Back