Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

here's the facts,, democrats have murdered millions of America's unborn so now,, don't try to tell us we need new youth from another shithole of a country.. that damn dog don't hunt.

Or you being pissed on by the President.

He was asked to tackle immigration in 09'. Instead he did what he felt was truly important to him.........and it wasn't immigration. He was asked again in March of 2011.

He intentionally put it off.

Obama In March 2011: Can't Stop Deportations Through Executive Order - YouTube

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm not worried about an illegal taking my job. I"m worried that they might move my job to China before I get a better one.

Look, are you whining because he outmanuevered you guys in an election year, that's not my problem. The GOP could have passed the DREAM act in 2011 and defused this whole issue, but you were too enthralled to the Nativists assholes.

You stuck yourselves to this tar baby, don't go whining about it now.

I'm not whining about anything you friggen chode.

If you watched the vid you'd know Obama ether lied when he said he didn't have the power to do this or he doesn't and he did it anyway.

You're one silly rimjobber.

I guess I see things differently.

A guy crossing a border to provide a better life for his family. I don't see that as wrong. It's what my grandfather did in 1925 when he brought the family over here from Germany. I don't fault someone for doing it now.

A guy who buys a company, loads it down with debt, and leaves the employees without jobs, health coverage, or the pensions they paid into, I see that as all kinds of wrong. Especially when the guy was born rich and didnt' really need the money.

In your world, you want to punish the first guy and reward teh second guy by making him president.
The difference being that we can assume that your grandfather came here legally. He played the game by the rules and his children and grandchildren reaped the rewards.
You are looking to reward the children of criminals.

NO, I'm realizing the law doesn't work. Just like you as a right winger would say most gun bans don't work.

When a law isn't working, you make a new law that does work.

Incidently, being German between the World Wars, no one was throwing him a parade.

My grandfather came from Germany as well...
The law works, you idiot. Liberals just refuse to enforce it.
You don't end crime by ignoring criminal acts, nor will you promote respect for the law.
What you seem to be advocating is akin to, if our murder rate went up 1000%, decriminalizing homicide would bring down the crime rate. Murders would then double overnight, but it would look good on paper.

Or you being pissed on by the President.

He was asked to tackle immigration in 09'. Instead he did what he felt was truly important to him.........and it wasn't immigration. He was asked again in March of 2011.

He intentionally put it off.

Obama In March 2011: Can't Stop Deportations Through Executive Order - YouTube

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm not worried about an illegal taking my job. I"m worried that they might move my job to China before I get a better one.

Look, are you whining because he outmanuevered you guys in an election year, that's not my problem. The GOP could have passed the DREAM act in 2011 and defused this whole issue, but you were too enthralled to the Nativists assholes.

If you watched the vid you'd know Obama ether lied when he said he didn't have the power to do this or he doesn't and he did it anyway.

dammit! did I want to increase my vocabulary on Sunday morning? Chode and rimjobber.. I gotta feeling I shouldn't but I'm gonna go look it up.. brb.

dammit! did I want to increase my vocabulary on Sunday morning? Chode and rimjobber.. I gotta feeling I shouldn't but I'm gonna go look it up.. brb.
:razz:

We desperately need Constitutional Conservatism. It's time. Our Presidents are abusing their power. Checks & Balances are being whittled away. This current President has taken us closer to Dictatorship. The Rule of Law and the Constitution are meaningless to him. Time for all to join the Ron Paul Revolution.

We desperately need Constitutional Conservatism. It's time. Our Presidents are abusing their power. Checks & Balances are being whittled away. This current President has taken us closer to Dictatorship. The Rule of Law and the Constitution are meaningless to him. Time for all to join the Ron Paul Revolution.

Sadly? We have enablers IN both Houses of Congress.

Ron Paul does a fine job right where he is.

Some people just aren't cut out to be president.

No offense.

The major weakness of this president is his rigid belief in various radical ideologies.

He doesn't have the same acuity that Bill Clinton had. He follows a rigid belief that the rich are the enemy and need to be punished. He feels that this country is inherently evil and anything he does is social justice in his mind.

No offense.

Maybe so, but you can do your part by joining his Revolution. Both Parties are currently led by Big Government Globalists who despise our Constitution. It's time for real change.

No offense.

Maybe so, but you can do your part by joining his Revolution. Both Parties are currently led by Big Government Globalists who despise our Constitution. It's time for real change.

I'd rather have half a sandwich than none.

Voting for Paul is a losing vote.

Maybe if he changed his isolationist policies he might get my vote.

The major weakness of this president is his rigid belief in various radical ideologies.

He doesn't have the same acuity that Bill Clinton had. He follows a rigid belief that the rich are the enemy and need to be punished. He feels that this country is inherently evil and anything he does is social justice in his mind.

The same evil rich and corporations that he gladly takes money from.

No...he's launched a War on the Constitution and the People.

Very wise observation. At the core of most hardcore Leftists, you'll find vehement Anti-Americanism & Globalism. Barack Obama was raised on that. They want to destroy our Constitution. He has certainly proven his disdain for our Nation and its Constitution. Only Constitutional Conservatism can save us now.

No offense.

I'd rather have half a sandwich than none.

Voting for Paul is a losing vote.

Maybe if he changed his isolationist policies he might get my vote.

He's not an 'Isolationist.'

Hey, remember, to today's GOP an "isolationist" is someone who doesn't agree that it's America's right to invade, occupy, bomb the shit out of, and then spend hundreds of billions of our dollars rebuilding any country that is currently annoying us, at a cost of thousands of American military lives, limbs, minds and families, and a couple of trillion dollars we borrow from China.

What are you, a communist!

Yes....he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

A perfect illustration was that soiree he held Thursday night with Ferris Bueller's ole lady.

That woman he used in the ads, Anna Wintour, the woman that "The Devil Wears Prada" was based on. She is so snobbish that she refused to enter Jessica Parker's home till all of the doorknobs were scrubbed and disinfected. The whole place had to be cleaned and set up to her satisfaction before she would take one step in the place.

This is the kind of folks Obama seems to feel comfortable with.

Last edited:

Which radical ideologies was he following when he

1. Signed a stimulus bill that was a combination of tax cuts and spending, only slightly different than the alternative that the GOP proposed.

2. Passed a healthcare bill that was mostly based on past GOP supported ideas.

3. Killed Bin Laden and a few dozen other of America's terrorist enemies.

4. Signed an extension of all the Bush tax cuts and cut the payroll tax to boot.

eh?

Hey, remember, to today's GOP an "isolationist" is someone who doesn't agree that it's America's right to invade, occupy, bomb the shit out of, and then spend hundreds of billions of our dollars rebuilding any country that is currently annoying us, at a cost of thousands of American military lives, limbs, minds and families, and a couple of trillion dollars we borrow from China.

What are you, a communist!

I suppose we should just sit back and play catcher to al Qaeda?

An Isolationist believes that we don't need a military.

Yes....he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

A perfect illustration was that soiree he held Thursday night with Ferris Bueller's ole lady.

That woman he used in the ads, Anna Wintour, the woman that "The Devil Wears Prada" was based on. She is so snobbish that she refused to enter Jessica Parker's home till all of the doorknobs were scrubbed and disinfected. The whole place had to be cleaned and set up to her satisfaction before she would take one step in the place.

This is the kind of folks Obama seems to feel comfortable with.

I saw that...lol. And that woman's hairdo looks like a lego piece, and interchangable.
icon10.gif

Obama is talking a big game against the evil rich...but is more than willing to gladhand those that think as him as he takes thier money.

Obama is a hypocrite to the nth degree.

Forum List

Back