Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

So abortion threatens our country because it limits population growth, but immigration threatens our country because it increases population growth?

You people make me sad, your stupidity that is.

He's not an 'Isolationist.'

Hey, remember, to today's GOP an "isolationist" is someone who doesn't agree that it's America's right to invade, occupy, bomb the shit out of, and then spend hundreds of billions of our dollars rebuilding any country that is currently annoying us, at a cost of thousands of American military lives, limbs, minds and families, and a couple of trillion dollars we borrow from China.

What are you, a communist!

I suppose we should just sit back and play catcher to al Qaeda?

An Isolationist believes that we don't need a military.

Oh, okay. Just curious, who is saying that?

I know how crazy this is probably going to sound, but what the hell.

I wonder why NO ONE, pretty much anywhere, is asking WHY so many Mexican nationals are so desperate to get to America. Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge that, maybe, Mexico is a corrupt, fucked up shit hole from which people want to escape, ASAP? Would that somehow not be politically expedient, maybe?

Perhaps this would be something to address at some point. Wouldn't it be neat to have a productive, fully functioning democracy on our border?

The major weakness of this president is his rigid belief in various radical ideologies.

He doesn't have the same acuity that Bill Clinton had. He follows a rigid belief that the rich are the enemy and need to be punished. He feels that this country is inherently evil and anything he does is social justice in his mind.

Which radical ideologies was he following when he

1. Signed a stimulus bill that was a combination of tax cuts and spending, only slightly different than the alternative that the GOP proposed.

2. Passed a healthcare bill that was mostly based on past GOP supported ideas.

3. Killed Bin Laden and a few dozen other of America's terrorist enemies.

4. Signed an extension of all the Bush tax cuts and cut the payroll tax to boot.

eh?

The word Stimulus is now practically outlawed in WH. It was a bailout for unions.

The health care bill was designed to shove government down our throats.

Our troops killed Bin Laden.......he simply did what any president must do given the same circumstances.......however his handling of it since has been less than admirable.

He signed the extension yet is set to let it lapse come the first of the year turning it into a $400 billion dollar tax increase. Plus he's stealing from Medicare to the tune of $500 billion. Social Security is heading toward bankruptcy and Medicare will go broke in 4 years or less.

So abortion threatens our country because it limits population growth, but immigration threatens our country because it increases population growth?

no stupid the question is why kill our own children and then import someone else's? can you answer that?

We desperately need Constitutional Conservatism. It's time. Our Presidents are abusing their power. Checks & Balances are being whittled away. This current President has taken us closer to Dictatorship. The Rule of Law and the Constitution are meaningless to him. Time for all to join the Ron Paul Revolution.

Ron Paul does a fine job right where he is.

Some people just aren't cut out to be president.

No offense.

The truth of your statement I highlighted is more than amply borne out by the current inhabitant of the office.

I wonder why NO ONE, pretty much anywhere, is asking WHY so many Mexican nationals are so desperate to get to America. Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge that, maybe, Mexico is a corrupt, fucked up shit hole from which people want to escape, ASAP? Would that somehow not be politically expedient, maybe?

Perhaps this would be something to address at some point. Wouldn't it be neat to have a productive, fully functioning democracy on our border?

First, Mexico is a shithole. Why don't these "patriots" who demand to fly their national colors over our public buildings, who also demand that we remove our national symbols in favor of theirs, stay the fuck where they belong and fix their own shithole? Why do they insist in moving here and making our country the same kind of shithole they are fleeing? You wanna know why? Because their shithole country won't pay out all the "freebie" goodies they get here, that's why. So they come here and let some tinhorn, two-bit, wanna-be dictator buy their illegal votes so that our country acquires the same third world status that their filthy homeland cherishes.

It is pretty much that they get all the free stuff here- That we keep enticing their illegal immigration by giving free stuff to them. If they could not get the free stuff, I submit we would go back to a time where illegal immigration was more rare. See chart in table 1

no stupid the question is why kill our own children and then import someone else's? can you answer that?

Obama chose once again to do nothing.....that is what he's good at.

This move is not as much a problem for him as it is for the rest of us.

He's the guy that farts in the elevator (in a 100 floor building) on the second floor and leaves everyone else to deal with the smell for the rest of the ride.

Last edited:
Well, there it is ladies and gents, I just heard an interview in the news. The subject, speaking in heavily accented English, was bemoaning the fact that obama's edict declaring his refusal to enforce immigration laws doesn't go far enough. Since it only excuses one specific group of criminals, the criminal families now must live in fear of being separated from their loved ones.

Send all the fuckers back to where they came from and let them get in line, just like millions who have respect for our laws.

Well, there it is ladies and gents, I just heard an interview in the news. The subject, speaking in heavily accented English, was bemoaning the fact that obama's edict declaring his refusal to enforce immigration laws doesn't go far enough. Since it only excuses one specific group of criminals, the criminal families now must live in fear of being separated from their loved ones.

Send all the fuckers back to where they came from and let them get in line, just like millions who have respect for our laws.

"give em inch they'll take a mile" so true.

"give em inch they'll take a mile" so true.

I'm sure 'LaRaza' has something to say...

here's the facts,, democrats have murdered millions of America's unborn so now,, don't try to tell us we need new youth from another shithole of a country.. that damn dog don't hunt.

Um, yeah, the prisons are filled with people who avoided abortion, unfortunately.

I don't want to share my streets with millions of people whose parents never wanted them to start with.

First, Mexico is a shithole. Why don't these "patriots" who demand to fly their national colors over our public buildings, who also demand that we remove our national symbols in favor of theirs, stay the fuck where they belong and fix their own shithole? Why do they insist in moving here and making our country the same kind of shithole they are fleeing? You wanna know why? Because their shithole country won't pay out all the "freebie" goodies they get here, that's why. So they come here and let some tinhorn, two-bit, wanna-be dictator buy their illegal votes so that our country acquires the same third world status that their filthy homeland cherishes.

Funny, I see people flying Irish flags on St. Paddy's day and people flying Italian flags on Columbus Day and people flying Polish flags on whatever the Poles celebrate here in Chicago.

If your not a native American, your ancestors didn't stay in whatever shithole of a country they came from, and you don't whine about that.

Because they are white.

Funny, I see people flying Irish flags on St. Paddy's day and people flying Italian flags on Columbus Day and people flying Polish flags on whatever the Poles celebrate here in Chicago.

If your not a native American, your ancestors didn't stay in whatever shithole of a country they came from, and you don't whine about that.

Because they are white.

This must be Joes for once in my adult life I am proud of America event.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

He's not an 'Isolationist.'

Hey, remember, to today's GOP an "isolationist" is someone who doesn't agree that it's America's right to invade, occupy, bomb the shit out of, and then spend hundreds of billions of our dollars rebuilding any country that is currently annoying us, at a cost of thousands of American military lives, limbs, minds and families, and a couple of trillion dollars we borrow from China.

No, an isolationist believes we shouldn't get involved in fights that have nothing to do with us.

We have problems with that region for two reasons.

1) We are dependent on oil, dumping billions into the region, letting them cause all sorts of mischeif.
2) We prop up regimes that are evil, inept and aren't making life for their own people any better, but they keep the oil flowing.
3) We support the collective brain-fart known as Zionism, which just antagonizes those people for no good reason.

None of this is actually necessary. If we had invested the hundreds of billions we've blown on wars and overpriced hardware and propping up the Israeli economy over the years into alternative energy sources, public transportation and conservation, we wouldn't have a problem with that region. They'd be fighting each other over how many Imams can dance on the head of a pin.

No, an isolationist believes we shouldn't get involved in fights that have nothing to do with us.

We have problems with that region for two reasons.

1) We are dependent on oil, dumping billions into the region, letting them cause all sorts of mischeif.
2) We prop up regimes that are evil, inept and aren't making life for their own people any better, but they keep the oil flowing.
3) We support the collective brain-fart known as Zionism, which just antagonizes those people for no good reason.

None of this is actually necessary. If we had invested the hundreds of billions we've blown on wars and overpriced hardware and propping up the Israeli economy over the years into alternative energy sources, public transportation and conservation, we wouldn't have a problem with that region. They'd be fighting each other over how many Imams can dance on the head of a pin.

So Joe, which GOP candidate did you support?

Because they are white.

This must be Joes for once in my adult life I am proud of America event.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

here's the facts,, democrats have murdered millions of America's unborn so now,, don't try to tell us we need new youth from another shithole of a country.. that damn dog don't hunt.

Um, yeah, the prisons are filled with people who avoided abortion, unfortunately.

I don't want to share my streets with millions of people whose parents never wanted them to start with.

Jesus you're a ass hat.

Now you're trying to say that abortion isn't available to the poor.

How bout we outlaw barebacking you Peeping Ass Wack

Because they are white.

Not at all... but I think I found it laughable that you guys get all upset about Cinco Di Mayo (which I see a lot of white folks slapping back Coronas and having a good time at) but really don't bat an eye at St. Paddy's day and drinking a Guiness...

Forum List

Back