🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Calls For One World Government

The fact that conservatives are rallying against Obamas speech hike the rest of the world praises it shows that he was right on the mark

Answer her question dumb dumb..

What's so great about GLOBALISM?

What is great about globalism?

Like it or not, we participate in a global economy. Pretending it does not exist and we can march to our own rules like we used to 40 years ago is no longer an option. The US must make treaties with the rest of the world, we must seek common ground, a rising tide helps all nations

Cooperation is only a four letter word to Conservatives

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.
You're fucking high.:disbelief:

93' Mogadishu Somalia ring a bell?
92-95' Bosnia and Herzegovina?

The fact that conservatives are rallying against Obamas speech hike the rest of the world praises it shows that he was right on the mark

The UN didn't interrupt Obama with applause even once fool, and he spoke 50 minutes talk about awkward. Even the UN is sick of this dumb ass.
the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

Because of his fascist tendencies.

Also his habit of revealing his belief that it's his way or the highway. Get in the back of bus , UK. Brexit will end up with you being ignored by the US. And the fact that he thinks Democracy is messy and the will of the people doesn't enter into the conversation.

Obama's fascist tendencies???? But you're going to vote for Trump who plans to muzzle the press even though they have First Amendment Rights, oh and "Freedom of the Press". Right - that's already history with Trump. And more police - first sign of a fascist dictator. Freedom of religion - Trump wants a "values test" for immigrants.

You obviously wouldn't recognize one if he bit you because you're planning on voting for one.
If they want to murder us because they hate infidels, that's an excellent value test. If they just want to come here so they can send cash home to their relatives, that's a values test.

If they want to come here and live in peace and prosperity and become an American, that's another value test.

Helps to be picky when it comes to letting people move here. We don't need the world problems.
before quality of life comes value of life, that's the separation of humans of a holy war like the one were all in.

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.

Excellent point
Why don't you remind us of how many lives we lost in those conflicts?

The UN didn't interrupt Obama with applause even once fool, and he spoke 50 minutes talk about awkward. Even the UN is sick of this dumb ass.
the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

How did he ridicule our country?

Must have missed that

i'd like to help push the UN building into the east river.

Why?

Must have missed that
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/obama-slams-putin-trumps-wall-final-un-speech/

it was a crack about Washington DC/government. it's the kind of comment someone would use against the US in a debate.

it's in this mess somewhere... it's the part of his speech where the room stops being an oil painting for a few seconds...

He's been a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet all along. And now he wants to continue serving them as the UN leader. I guess fuckin America as President wasn't enough. There's more destruction to be done. Mission not accomplished. He can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited:

Must have missed that
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/obama-slams-putin-trumps-wall-final-un-speech/

it was a crack about Washington DC/government. it's the kind of comment someone would use against the US in a debate.

it's in this mess somewhere... it's the part of his speech where the room stops being an oil painting for a few seconds...

WTF are you babbling about?

What did he say specifically that you object to? Don't give me a video and say....Find what I don't like

Why?
it's in the way.

Must have missed that

What did he say specifically that you object to? Don't give me a video and say....Find what I don't like

look, it was on the news last night. he got no applause and then a laugh about DC. maybe others heard it too. he's a dick, that's my point..

Must have missed that

look, it was on the news last night. he got no applause and then a laugh about DC. maybe others heard it too. he's a dick.

So you go from...watch this video and figure out what I object to

to........watch all the news from last night to figure out what I object to

If you objected to something he said....POINT IT OUT

He's been a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet all along. And now he wants to continue serving them as the UN leader. I guess fuckin America as President wasn't enough. There's more destruction to be done. Mission not accomplished. He can go to hell as far as i'm concerned.
maybe he can out corrupt kofi annan.

Maybe that Kenyan village can take its idiot back. Good riddance.

Why?
it's in the way.

UN has made great strides in the defeat of world hunger, medical care, opening doors to cooperation in attacking poverty and disease. Provided a forum for discussion among nations

What would you replace it with?

Forum List

Back