🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Calls For One World Government

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.

You have one of the worst memories in recorded history. I remember the first World Trade Center bombing, the Khobar tower bombing, and the USS Cole. I remember the US bombing and invading Bosnia-Herzegovina. I remember US Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya being bombed. I remember the cruise missiles launched into Afghanistan from US ships.

All this during the period that you called the peace and prosperity years.

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.
You're fucking high.:disbelief:

93' Mogadishu Somalia ring a bell?
92-95' Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Excellent point
Why don't you remind us of how many lives we lost in those conflicts?
How many lives 'where' lost you mean.
Your xenophobia is showing. We are people of the world, are we not? One death has the same value as another. And having been in Mogadishu personally, I know that the way we conducted ourselves there (Thanks to the Clintons) led to 911, Afghanistan, and the Iraq War. Somalia gave us the label of being Paper Tigers, which made attacks against us seem possible. Obliterate your enemies, as we did during Desert Storm, and they don't fuck with you. Go easy on them and they push you every chance they get.

Somalia and Bosnia/Herzegovina were in Civil War whether we got involved at all. Those deaths would have been worse without NATO involvement

You were the one who brought up those conflicts under Clinton. How many US lives were lost 10? 15?

Your slippery slope argument is wild conjecture on your part
Nope. You just moved the goalposts. The false statement was 8 years of peace before Bush 2, and I blew that shit out of the water.

And 18 died in Mogadishu, 99 wounded in one battle.

If you want to compare bodybags, how many died in Iraq compared to Vietnam, Korea, and WWII?

You have one of the worst memories in recorded history. I remember the first World Trade Center bombing, the Khobar tower bombing, and the USS Cole. I remember the US bombing and invading Bosnia-Herzegovina. I remember US Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya being bombed. I remember the cruise missiles launched into Afghanistan from US ships.

I remember a UN police in Bosnia to prevent a genocide which was taking place there, and the same in Mogadishu, which made the US a hero to the rest of the world.

Nixon escalated and lost the Viet Nam War. Under Reagan you had the Invasion of Granada?? Seriously what was so threatening about this little country that merited an invasion. Bush I had the Gulf War. Bush II had Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans start wars. Trump is just itching to use the military toys, asking why we can't use nukes if we have them. The guy is truly scary. If someone gives you the finger, blast them.????? How much more of the nations wealth are you prepared to squander on useless wars, while your infrastructure crumbles, and your education system is in a shambles.

Jesus was a globalist.
He wasn't too inclusive of fallen angels.
True, Lyin' Don is in trouble. Pray for him. :eusa_pray:
Yep...Crooked, Crippled, Hillary is really kicking his ass......

Now if she can just learn to climb steps without doing a nose-dive.

I suggest a Hovaround.

Hoveround_Transporter_GL_Sport_Mobility_Scooter_103099.jpg.cf.jpg

Barry is a globalist fuckup, the disease has spread to his little following in all 57 states and under sniperfire...

Here's a question that the RWnuts will find too complicated to cope with...

When the Founders talked about 'unalienable rights' and when they talked about governments being created to secure those rights,

weren't they really talking about a one world government?

I remember a UN police in Bosnia to prevent a genocide which was taking place there, and the same in Mogadishu, which made the US a hero to the rest of the world.

Nixon escalated and lost the Viet Nam War. Under Reagan you had the Invasion of Granada?? Seriously what was so threatening about this little country that merited an invasion. Bush I had the Gulf War. Bush II had Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republicans start wars. Trump is just itching to use the military toys, asking why we can't use nukes if we have them. The guy is truly scary. If someone gives you the finger, blast them.????? How much more of the nations wealth are you prepared to squander on useless wars, while your infrastructure crumbles, and your education system is in a shambles.

You forgot who started the Vietnam war. This was about the 8 years of make believe peace during the Cowardly Clinton years. We got ran out of Mogadishu with no resolution of the problem. You forgot a few other attacks on the US that went unanswered, but that is to be expected from a lying Democrat.

The tittle of this thread is a bold faced lie and anyone who believes it is a moron. This is the definition of One World Government:

World government One world government - Bing
World government is the notion of a common political authority for all of humanity, yielding a global government and a single state that exercises authority over the entire Earth. Such a government could come into existence either through violent and compulsory world domination, or through peaceful and voluntary supranational union.
World government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_government

Show us where Obama said anything remotely like this. While economic globalization is part of One World Government - it is not OWG! Here is more:

New World Order (conspiracy theory)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the use of the term New World Order in conspiracy theory. For other uses, see New World Order.

The reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States (1776). The Latin phrase "novus ordo seclorum", appearing on the reverse side of the Great Seal since 1782 and on the back of the U.S. one-dollar bill since 1935, translates to "New Order of the Ages"[1] and alludes to the beginning of an era where the United States of America is an independent nation-state; conspiracy theorists claim this is an allusion to the "New World Order".[2]
As a conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian world government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replace sovereign nation-statesand an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been purported to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination. New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is more crackpottery from the World Net Daily. Right up there with Alex Jones in the conspiracy theory gutter:

Obama puts U.S. on ‘fast track’ to world government

You should choose the company that you keep more wisely.

When the Founders talked about 'unalienable rights' and when they talked about governments being created to secure those rights,

Fuck no, only a fucked up control freak would think so....

The tittle of this thread is a bold faced lie and anyone who believes it is a moron. This is the definition of One World Government:

World government is the notion of a common political authority for all of humanity, yielding a global government and a single state that exercises authority over the entire Earth. Such a government could come into existence either through violent and compulsory world domination, or through peaceful and voluntary supranational union.

Show us where Obama said anything remotely like this. While economic globalization is part of One World Government - it is not OWG! Here is more:

This article is about the use of the term New World Order in conspiracy theory. For other uses, see New World Order.

The reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States (1776). The Latin phrase "novus ordo seclorum", appearing on the reverse side of the Great Seal since 1782 and on the back of the U.S. one-dollar bill since 1935, translates to "New Order of the Ages"[1] and alludes to the beginning of an era where the United States of America is an independent nation-state; conspiracy theorists claim this is an allusion to the "New World Order".[2]
As a conspiracy theory, the term New World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarian world government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replace sovereign nation-statesand an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been purported to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination. New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is more crackpottery from the World Net Daily. Right up there with Alex Jones in the conspiracy theory gutter:

Any form of globalization is fucked up to the core

If they had been talking about ONE world government they would not have talked about governments. The s after the word government indicates more than one government. I hope that wasn't too complicated for you.

The fact that conservatives are rallying against Obamas speech hike the rest of the world praises it shows that he was right on the mark

The UN didn't interrupt Obama with applause even once fool, and he spoke 50 minutes talk about awkward. Even the UN is sick of this dumb ass.
the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

How did he ridicule our country?

Must have missed that
You would. You assume his lies are factual and barely notice them. It's just a summary of your ideology when he spews this rubbish.

What did he say that you objected to?
he objects to people like Donald Trump and me (i'm a blue collar guy who sometimes puts on a suit). obama is a dud ... hillary is a dud with lots of baggage. do we want another clinton impeachment so soon after benghazi ??

Trump's secret weapon is workers that show up everyday to sell us our groceries, build our cars, and provide our defense... that's who Mr. Donald Trump stands for.

this is why the political pendulum is swinging the other way., you dems had your chance and failed miserably...

it's time, you guys can't handle governing, since the revolutionary war. :wink_2:

Last edited:

Circle the wagons! Build wall...lots of walls!! Kick all of the immigrants out and seal the boarders. Trade with no one unless they are made to pay massive tariffs. Cancel all treaties. Pretend that the rest of the world is a distant planet. Go it alone!! What the hell do we have to loose!!

Circle the wagons! Build wall...lots of walls!! Kick all of the immigrants out and seal the boarders. Trade with no one unless they are made to pay massive tariffs. Cancel all treaties. Pretend that the rest of the world is a distant planet. Go it alone!! What the hell do we have to loose!!
No, just leave all forms of federal government/world government out of the personal and financial lives of people.

No, just leave all forms of federal government/world government out of the personal and financial lives of people.
Really? how exactly do you do that? You sound like one of those severing citizens whackos

Really? how exactly do you do that? You sound like one of those severing citizens whackos
Easy just follow the Constitution… Something that is foreign to the career politicians federal government.

Easy just follow the Constitution… Something that is foreign to the career politicians federal government.
Exactly! And Constitutional law- which is comprised of the original document, the amendments and case law ( You know all of those pesky ruling by activist judges) has clearly established the federal government and the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. And whether you like it or not, the law sometimes must effect the financial and personal lives of people. So what the fuck are you talking about -exactly?? You make these pronouncments but can't explain how it would work or why it would be within the law.

Forum List

Back