🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Calls For One World Government

Here's a question that the RWnuts will find too complicated to cope with...

When the Founders talked about 'unalienable rights' and when they talked about governments being created to secure those rights,

weren't they really talking about a one world government?

If they had been talking about ONE world government they would not have talked about governments. The s after the word government indicates more than one government. I hope that wasn't too complicated for you.

They were talking about rights given by God.

What nationality is God?

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.

You have one of the worst memories in recorded history. I remember the first World Trade Center bombing, the Khobar tower bombing, and the USS Cole. I remember the US bombing and invading Bosnia-Herzegovina. I remember US Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya being bombed. I remember the cruise missiles launched into Afghanistan from US ships.

All this during the period that you called the peace and prosperity years.

You left out Oklahoma City. If you include WTC, Cole and the others you have to include all terrorist attacks

Clinton indeed took military actions, but for the most part avoided military casualties. Does not meet the definition of war

The UN didn't interrupt Obama with applause even once fool, and he spoke 50 minutes talk about awkward. Even the UN is sick of this dumb ass.
the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

How did he ridicule our country?

Must have missed that
You would. You assume his lies are factual and barely notice them. It's just a summary of your ideology when he spews this rubbish.

What did he say that you objected to?
he objects to people like Donald Trump and me (i'm a blue collar guy who sometimes puts on a suit). obama is a dud ... hillary is a dud with lots of baggage. do we want another clinton impeachment so soon after benghazi ??

Trump's secret weapon is workers that show up everyday to sell us our groceries, build our cars, and provide our defense... that's who Mr. Donald Trump stands for.

this is why the political pendulum is swinging the other way., you dems had your chance and failed miserably...

it's time, you guys can't handle governing, since the revolutionary war. :wink_2:
When did he mention Trump in his address to the UN that you so oppose?

When the Founders talked about 'unalienable rights' and when they talked about governments being created to secure those rights,

If they had been talking about ONE world government they would not have talked about governments. The s after the word government indicates more than one government. I hope that wasn't too complicated for you.

What nationality is God?

I thought you libs believed in separation of Church and State.

Good speech. Take it you don't agree? No much of an argument, there, Billy.
No. He again is ignoring the will of the nation and exercising his own beliefs...whether they are a true path to securing jobs for everyone and bringing jobs back to the USA is of course not on his radar.

the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

How did he ridicule our country?

Must have missed that
You would. You assume his lies are factual and barely notice them. It's just a summary of your ideology when he spews this rubbish.

What did he say that you objected to?
he objects to people like Donald Trump and me (i'm a blue collar guy who sometimes puts on a suit). obama is a dud ... hillary is a dud with lots of baggage. do we want another clinton impeachment so soon after benghazi ??

Trump's secret weapon is workers that show up everyday to sell us our groceries, build our cars, and provide our defense... that's who Mr. Donald Trump stands for.

this is why the political pendulum is swinging the other way., you dems had your chance and failed miserably...

it's time, you guys can't handle governing, since the revolutionary war. :wink_2:
When did he mention Trump in his address to the UN that you so oppose?
Criticizing walls.

What nationality is God?
God does not have dominion over the Earth.....Satan does.

No. He again is ignoring the will of the nation and exercising his own beliefs...whether they are a true path to securing jobs for everyone and bringing jobs back to the USA is of course not on his radar.
Obama has created more jobs for refugees and recent immigrants than any president in our history.
The problem is, the US citizens have lost more jobs then we have since the depression.

Obama has created more jobs for refugees and recent immigrants than any president in our history.
The problem is, the US citizens have lost more jobs then we have since the depression.
You wouldn't have a link for that would you?

Of course you don't

Of course you don't
Come on a military post. All the whites are just about gone. Now blacks and foreigners have replaced 70% of the PX employees. Walt Disney is using their employees to train foreigners to replace them. This is going on all over the United States.

Wake the fuck up.

Just how crazy are you anyway?

Of course you don't
Come on a military post. All the whites are just about gone. Now blacks and foreigners have replaced 70% of the PX employees. Walt Disney is using their employees to train foreigners to replace them. This is going on all over the United States.

Wake the fuck up.
I work on a military post every day. Haven't seen a major change in 20 years. They hire locals and military spouses
Your anecdotal evidence of " Obama has created more jobs for refugees and recent immigrants than any President in history" is pretty weak

Of course you don't

Wake the fuck up.
I work on a military post every day. Haven't seen a major change in 20 years. They hire locals and military spouses
Your anecdotal evidence of " Obama has created more jobs for refugees and recent immigrants than any President in history" is pretty weak
Either you're lying or you aren't paying attention.

It is very noticeable here. Here in the South East, almost every government position, the Post Office, the PX, the Commissary, MWR, management of the barracks, all are being filled with non-whites. I know the post office folks here in Clarksville by sight. They have all been replaced with young blacks. The banks. All young blacks. The IRS agents that audited me.....blacks. All of the whites are retiring and are being replaced with blacks.

Of course you don't

Wake the fuck up.

It is very noticeable here. Here in the South East, almost every government position, the Post Office, the PX, the Commissary, MWR, management of the barracks, all are being filled with non-whites. I know the post office folks here in Clarksville by sight. They have all been replaced with young blacks. The banks. All young blacks. The IRS agents that audited me.....blacks. All of the whites are retiring and are being replaced with blacks.

Damn if I didn't know better, I would think you are a fucking racist

Of course you don't

Wake the fuck up.

And I knew you would say that.

What I am is observant.

Half my relatives are black....the rest are Native-Merkin.

Last edited:

Of course you don't

Wake the fuck up.

What am is observant.

I have worked on military bases since 1978. The workforce has always been comprised of Civil Servants covered by civil service laws and NAF employees drawn from the local communities. NAF employees receive preference if they are Vets or spouses of active duty personnel.
The Post Office is covered under the same personnel rules it has been for decades

The fact that you are noticing more "negroes" and foreigners can only reflect your own biases

Wake the fuck up.

What am is observant.

I have worked on military bases since 1978. The workforce has always been comprised of Civil Servants covered by civil service laws and NAF employees drawn from the local communities. NAF employees receive preference if they are Vets or spouses of active duty personnel.
The Post Office is covered under the same personnel rules it has been for decades

The fact that you are noticing more "negroes" and foreigners can only reflect your own biases
I have either worked on them or served on them since 1974.....and you just made my case for me. Who decides what the personnel rules are, dipshit? Who is in charge of the Department of Defense and the Postmaster General? Who has been pushing "Diversity in hiring" since he took office in 2009?

Btw, back in the 90s it was well known that under Clinton, if you were black, getting hired by the US Postal Service was almost a sure thing. Whites, not so much. So Obama isn't the only one. Clinton did it too, but on a lessor scale.

Of course you don't

Wake the fuck up.
It started during Reagan.. The chow hall went from soldiers to Korean cooks..

Of course you don't

Wake the fuck up.
It started during Reagan.. The chow hall went from soldiers to Korean cooks..
In the 70s blacks and Filipinos were prevalent in the Navy chowhalls......but that was because it was the only jobs they were allowed. That and supply.

Forum List

Back