🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Calls For One World Government

the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

How did he ridicule our country?

Must have missed that
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/obama-slams-putin-trumps-wall-final-un-speech/

it was a crack about Washington DC/government. it's the kind of comment someone would use against the US in a debate.

it's in this mess somewhere... it's the part of his speech where the room stops being an oil painting for a few seconds...

WTF are you babbling about?

What did he say specifically that you object to? Don't give me a video and say....Find what I don't like

look, it was on the news last night. he got no applause and then a laugh about DC. maybe others heard it too. he's a dick.

So you go from...watch this video and figure out what I object to

to........watch all the news from last night to figure out what I object to

If you objected to something he said....POINT IT OUT

don't have time to find it.

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.
You're fucking high.:disbelief:

93' Mogadishu Somalia ring a bell?
92-95' Bosnia and Herzegovina?
i'd like to help push the UN building into the east river.

Why?
it's in the way.

UN has made great strides in the defeat of world hunger, medical care, opening doors to cooperation in attacking poverty and disease. Provided a forum for discussion among nations

What would you replace it with?
An Internet chat room

Must have missed that
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/20/obama-slams-putin-trumps-wall-final-un-speech/

it was a crack about Washington DC/government. it's the kind of comment someone would use against the US in a debate.

it's in this mess somewhere... it's the part of his speech where the room stops being an oil painting for a few seconds...

What did he say specifically that you object to? Don't give me a video and say....Find what I don't like

look, it was on the news last night. he got no applause and then a laugh about DC. maybe others heard it too. he's a dick.

About what I thought

You object to the idea that Obama spoke to the UN but can't find anything he said you object to

It's the right wing bubble. For 20 years right wing radio has been telling their listeners that the MSM lies and has a left wing bias. That's because FACTS tend to favor the progressive agenda. That's why the progressive agenda leads to "progress". The conservative agenda leads to things remaining as they which, which is not moving forward.

The US has had a conservative agenda for 36 years. The tax codes and employment statutes have favoured the wealthy and continue to do so. During that time the national debt has become dangerously high, starting with Reagan who tripled the national debt to pay for his military build up. Once you had all the army toys, Bush I put them to good use in Kuwait, at a horrendous cost in taxpayer dollars for absolutely no return, but Lord God above it was fun to blow shit up!

Then you had 8 years of peace and prosperity under a Democrat President, and then Bush II came along. Now all the right wingers want to do is blow shit up, keep the tax codes the same, but toss out the Muslims, the Mexicans, and lock up all the black people who are unhappy about getting shot with their hands in the air.

Your country is having a nervous breakdown. It unbelievable watching this happen.

Why?
it's in the way.

UN has made great strides in the defeat of world hunger, medical care, opening doors to cooperation in attacking poverty and disease. Provided a forum for discussion among nations

that i agree with, they feed people. but the un trying to act as world community organiser is a joke. they feed hungry people, they should stay out of politics. luckily they are powerless.

About what I thought

You object to the idea that Obama spoke to the UN but can't find anything he said you object to

it's in there amigo. i heard it on the news. you're trying to get me to listen to his stupid speech, i'd rather have all my teeth pulled.

Must have missed that

OK, now you've got me looking at his script, which reads like a communist manifesto...

but here's that quote. from the secretary of the department of redundancy department.

As President of the United States, I know that for most of human history, power has not been unipolar. The end of the Cold War may have led too many to forget this truth. I’ve noticed as President that at times, both America’s adversaries and some of our allies believe that all problems were either caused by Washington or could be solved by Washington — and perhaps too many in Washington believed that as well. (Laughter.) But I believe America has been a rare superpower in human history insofar as it has been willing to think beyond narrow self-interest; that while we’ve made our share of mistakes over these last 25 years — and I’ve acknowledged some — we have strived, sometimes at great sacrifice, to align better our actions with our ideals. And as a consequence, I believe we have been a force for good.

man who is writing this shit... ?

to which i would reply...

like i said... when it comes to America obama's a dick. he thinks he's bertrand russel, his fellow nobel prize winner.

the annoying problem with being a nobel prize winner for not doing anything is where do you go from there ?

what he should have told the UN is "i'm a hack and now "my" country is suffering for it."

Last edited:

OK, now you've got me looking at his script, which reads like a communist manifesto...

but here's that quote. from the secretary of the department of redundancy department.

As President of the United States, I know that for most of human history, power has not been unipolar. The end of the Cold War may have led too many to forget this truth. I’ve noticed as President that at times, both America’s adversaries and some of our allies believe that all problems were either caused by Washington or could be solved by Washington — and perhaps too many in Washington believed that as well. (Laughter.) But I believe America has been a rare superpower in human history insofar as it has been willing to think beyond narrow self-interest; that while we’ve made our share of mistakes over these last 25 years — and I’ve acknowledged some — we have strived, sometimes at great sacrifice, to align better our actions with our ideals. And as a consequence, I believe we have been a force for good.

like i said... when it comes to America obama's a dick.

But I believe America has been a rare superpower in human history insofar as it has been willing to think beyond narrow self-interest; that while we’ve made our share of mistakes over these last 25 years — and I’ve acknowledged some — we have strived, sometimes at great sacrifice, to align better our actions with our ideals. And as a consequence, I believe we have been a force for good.

What do you object to? The fact that he admitted we are not always right or that he closed with the fact that we have been a force for good?

But I believe America has been a rare superpower in human history insofar as it has been willing to think beyond narrow self-interest; that while we’ve made our share of mistakes over these last 25 years — and I’ve acknowledged some — we have strived, sometimes at great sacrifice, to align better our actions with our ideals. And as a consequence, I believe we have been a force for good.

What do you object to? The fact that he admitted we are not always right or that he closed with the fact that we have been a force for good?

I think by now it is clear they object Obama, everything else is just a means to that end.

like i said... when it comes to America obama's a dick. he thinks he's bertrand russel, his fellow nobel prize winner.

the annoying problem with being a nobel prize winner for not doing anything is where do you go from there ?

what he should have told the UN is "i'm a hack and now "my" country is suffering for it."

That would be Bush II. Not only did the US suffer for it, but so did the rest of the world. Obama stopped the bleeding, and got the patient back on his feet. You and those like you, would sue the doctor who save your life for malpractice, because he's a Democrat.

I think by now it is clear they object Obama, everything else is just a means to that end.

OK...what end is he seeking with that statement?

Excellent point
Why don't you remind us of how many lives we lost in those conflicts?
How many lives 'where' lost you mean.
Your xenophobia is showing. We are people of the world, are we not? One death has the same value as another. And having been in Mogadishu personally, I know that the way we conducted ourselves there (Thanks to the Clintons) led to 911, Afghanistan, and the Iraq War. Somalia gave us the label of being Paper Tigers, which made attacks against us seem possible. Obliterate your enemies, as we did during Desert Storm, and they don't fuck with you. Go easy on them and they push you every chance they get.

The fact that conservatives are rallying against Obamas speech hike the rest of the world praises it shows that he was right on the mark

The UN didn't interrupt Obama with applause even once fool, and he spoke 50 minutes talk about awkward. Even the UN is sick of this dumb ass.
the only laugh he got was ridiculing his own country. wow what a great president.

Must have missed that
You would. You assume his lies are factual and barely notice them. It's just a summary of your ideology when he spews this rubbish.

Last edited:
Imagine this as a "World Anthem"!

Mandatory that it be sun by every human immediately upon arising. Before passing through any doorway. Before every meal. While lkneeling, before lying down to sleep.

Just think - Vote Hillary to pick up on Obama's crusade and all that can be yours!

like i said... when it comes to America obama's a dick.

The problem with Obama is always his big 'But'......

Yes. The term is "GLOBAL INTEGRATION". At least the idiots claiming it isn't happening can be pointed to this statement as proof that it is. They will blindly ignore it of course, but they are on record. The stupids just choose to be stupid. What they also don't understand is the call to equalize standards of living means the middle classes of the First World countries will be impoverished into being poor. The poor of the Third World will remain poor, and the elites will dance all the way to the bank.

That is the nature of globalism. A gigantic class of the poor, and a very small (around 1%...who knew) of the population that is fabulously wealthy and controls all the wealth of the world.

Why?
it's in the way.

The UN is corrupt and useless. Wherever they operate a disaster is close behind. Their primary colors are white and what we used to call "Pacifist Blue". They aren't peacekeepers. They're troublemakers.

Excellent point
Why don't you remind us of how many lives we lost in those conflicts?
How many lives 'where' lost you mean.
Your xenophobia is showing. We are people of the world, are we not? One death has the same value as another. And having been in Mogadishu personally, I know that the way we conducted ourselves there (Thanks to the Clintons) led to 911, Afghanistan, and the Iraq War. Somalia gave us the label of being Paper Tigers, which made attacks against us seem possible. Obliterate your enemies, as we did during Desert Storm, and they don't fuck with you. Go easy on them and they push you every chance they get.

Somalia and Bosnia/Herzegovina were in Civil War whether we got involved at all. Those deaths would have been worse without NATO involvement

You were the one who brought up those conflicts under Clinton. How many US lives were lost 10? 15?

Your slippery slope argument is wild conjecture on your part

The fact that conservatives are rallying against Obamas speech hike the rest of the world praises it shows that he was right on the mark

The UN didn't interrupt Obama with applause even once fool, and he spoke 50 minutes talk about awkward. Even the UN is sick of this dumb ass.

Must have missed that
You would. You assume his lies are factual and barely notice them. It's just a summary of your ideology when he spews this rubbish.

What did he say that you objected to?

Forum List

Back