Obama calls radio talk show as "Barry from DC"

Damn.

Didn't take long, :funnyface: :rofl:

hush, nutbar....

now let the grown-ups go back to talking.

Shut up you beaver licking liberal ****-wad.

Nobody cares what you have to say.

And stop NegRep'ing me every chance you get.

Its always more than made up up by people with WAY more rep power than you, you stupid bitch.

:funnyface:

The only person with more rep than her is Gunny, so either you're a liar or living in La-La Land...

...hhhmm...acutally, scratch that.....

hush, nutbar....

now let the grown-ups go back to talking.

Shut up you beaver licking liberal ****-wad.

Nobody cares what you have to say.

And stop NegRep'ing me every chance you get.

Its always more than made up up by people with WAY more rep power than you, you stupid bitch.

:funnyface:

The only person with more rep than her is Gunny, so either you're a liar or living in La-La Land...

...hhhmm...acutally, scratch that.....

Neither, Grumpy pants. Neither.

:funnyface: :rofl: :rofl:

Next thing you know, Barry from DC will be calling the Rush Limbaugh radio show.

I'd pay money to hear that.

Me too, without his teleprompter, Barry wouldn't be able to get anything but a bunch of aaaaaahs out while Rush would pummel him with facts.......... Rush would destroy his light weight ass and you know it....... wait, you quote Bruce and David Letterman......... never mind, go back to sleep.

It's.. um... uh... Barry, uh.. remember?

funny given who the president was for the eight years prior.

whats funny is those that busted on Booooosh for his speaking misadventures, but give Barry a pass for his...

That's a laugh riot...:lol:

I think it's more that regardless of what he says, obama still is smart... and bush always sounded stupid.

plus, perhaps most people who might make a light jab at a misspeak don't have to because the wingnuts go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard before they can even have a giggle.

Nice work, Barry!

Thanks to Barry VA and NJ now have Republican Governors

Whatever you do, don't pass up an opportunity to comport yourself public-wise, O my brother.

funny given who the president was for the eight years prior.

whats funny is those that busted on Booooosh for his speaking misadventures, but give Barry a pass for his...

That's a laugh riot...:lol:

I think it's more that regardless of what he says, obama still is smart... and bush always sounded stupid.
Sorry, but all the ums and uhhhs make Bary sound dumber than dirt... You can defend it all you want, but I guarantee you I'm not alone in that thought...

plus, perhaps most people who might make a light jab at a misspeak don't have to because the wingnuts go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard before they can even have a giggle.
Try to rise above it and laugh at Barry's inability to communicate off-prompter...

It's therapeutic...

Sorry, but all the ums and uhhhs make Bary sound dumber than dirt... You can defend it all you want, but I guarantee you I'm not alone in that thought...

see... the problem is that the only people i know who feel that way are right wing partisans. i have never met a single person who doesn't hate him who thinks he's anything less than articulate.

what i do think is that he takes a while to choose his words and tends to overcompensate for that a bit. but that's not fatal to his speech, imo.

Try to rise above it and laugh at Barry's inability to communicate off-prompter...

It's therapeutic...

i would if i agreed. ;)

as it is, there are so many more theraputic things to laugh at. ;)

Last edited:

see... the problem is that the only people i know who feel that way are right wing partisans. i have never met a single person who doesn't hate him who thinks he's anything less than articulate.

what i do think is that he takes a while to choose his words and tends to overcompensate for that a bit. but that's not fatal to his speech, imo.

It's therapeutic...

i would if i agreed. ;)

as it is, there are so many more theraputic things to laugh at. ;)

Yes, he's articulate AND clean

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc[/ame]

Forum List

Back