Obama calls Trump out on his lie

Trump told the press that Obama was begging to meet with Kim Jong Un, and Obama called him out on that lie. It never happened. Trump is lying. Good for Obama. It's time we call Trump and this administration out on all their lies. It was news to James Clapper too. Lol!

LOL, and we are supposed to just believe the Hussein, who lied about his birth place (he once claimed he was from Kenya, then later claimed Hawaii). He was also the most dishonest President of all time, lying to the American people that Obabble-care would allow you to keep your doctor and that it wasn’t a tax. He lied about Benghazi and lied about not spying on candidate Trump.

Donald Trump lies about anything and everything. Only his fan club believes the nonsense he spews on a daily basis. Everyone else in the world knows him as a compulsive serial malicious liar who can not be trusted or believed.

Trump told the press that Obama was begging to meet with Kim Jong Un, and Obama called him out on that lie. It never happened. Trump is lying. Good for Obama. It's time we call Trump and this administration out on all their lies. It was news to James Clapper too. Lol!

Why do you care when you’re not American? More propaganda posts?

Trump seems to respect and admire these murderous dictators. Probably because they don't take crap off their press. They just kill them after cutting off their fingers. Probably makes trump envious and wondering why he can't 'disappear' members of USA's press. Surprised more of his base haven't figured him out yet.

President Putin has a great sense of humor. He actually "gets" Trump.

Of course Trump is going to get along with him more than a humorless doofus like Obama or Pocahontas.

When the reporter asked the silly questions of Trump in Japan and in Helsinki last year, Pooty knew to play along. Putin's remarks about Russian prostitutes being the "finest in the world", I could not imagine Obama standing up for our working gals like that.

Stupid question when you were already asked to prove it, and you didn't ,so you are a liar. Take a hike. You have nothing to offer.

Trump seems to respect and admire these murderous dictators. Probably because they don't take crap off their press. They just kill them after cutting off their fingers. Probably makes trump envious and wondering why he can't 'disappear' members of USA's press. Surprised more of his base haven't figured him out yet.

Of course Trump is going to get along with him more than a humorless doofus like Obama or Pocahontas.

When the reporter asked the silly questions of Trump in Japan and in Helsinki last year, Pooty knew to play along. Putin's remarks about Russian prostitutes being the "finest in the world", I could not imagine Obama standing up for our working gals like that.
Putin is a murderer. You think it is cool to be cozy with murderers and invaders?

Aint that the African-American calling the negro black!

Stupid question when you were already asked to prove it, and you didn't ,so you are a liar. Take a hike. You have nothing to offer.

Excuse me? So you are stating you are American for the record? Go ahead. Lie again. I told You. No chance I let a foreign troll spew your divisive rhetoric here unchallenged.

LOL, and we are supposed to just believe the Hussein, who lied about his birth place (he once claimed he was from Kenya, then later claimed Hawaii). He was also the most dishonest President of all time, lying to the American people that Obabble-care would allow you to keep your doctor and that it wasn’t a tax. He lied about Benghazi and lied about not spying on candidate Trump.

Trump was supposed to find all that out and the last thing we heard was that his people were finding out amazing things in Hawaii. Looks like you and him both lied about that. No one ever proved Obama lied about his birth place. Which is why Trump had to eat shit soup at the presidential dinner and was the laughing stock of the country. And he still is. Except he's lying about different things now.

Excuse me? So you are stating you are American for the record? Go ahead. Lie again. I told You. No chance I let a foreign troll spew your divisive rhetoric here unchallenged.

I thought you were going to report it hot shot? Lol! You're a liar and a coward.

I don't ever recall any news reports of Obama having any interest in meeting the NoKo dictator Kim un.

well, at least Grisham got beat up on her first day on the job. LOFL .........

Putin is a murderer. You think it is cool to be cozy with murderers and invaders?

So you are in favor of War with the Russian Federation?

President Putin has been accused of murder, but then so were the Clintons. I guess you are unfamiliar with the term "Arkancide."

Aint that the African-American calling the negro black!

I'm sure another racist on here can easily figure out what you are talking about.

I don't ever recall any news reports of Obama having any interest in meeting the NoKo dictator Kim un.

The media is Deep State controlled. They don't report on anything negative about libs.

So you are in favor of War with the Russian Federation?

President Putin has been accused of murder, but then so were the Clintons. I guess you are unfamiliar with the term "Arkancide."
Never heard of it, and neither have you. "President Putin?" Really? Damn, you Trump Toads are hooked good.

The media is Deep State controlled. They don't report on anything negative about libs.

No one has yet to prove that the Deep State exists, and neither will you. Which is why everyone knows you are a liar.

Trump was supposed to find all that out and the last thing we heard was that his people were finding out amazing things in Hawaii. Looks like you and him both lied about that. No one ever proved Obama lied about his birth place. Which is why Trump had to eat shit soup at the presidential dinner and was the laughing stock of the country. And he still is. Except he's lying about different things now.

Trump's people in Hawaii determined Obama was born there. That still doesn't explain why Obama bragged about being Kenya born, or what he told the people at Columbia when he was admitted there. But I'll take President Trump's word about O's place of birth.

No one has yet to prove that the Deep State exists, and neither will you. Which is why everyone knows you are a liar.

patience is a virgin & the deep state is in a vagina

Forum List

Back