Obama Campaign Attacking Stay At Home Mothers!!! Smooth Move!

call it what you want..

IT IS NOW A attack on stay at home MOMS..

You all got the war on women, they have the war on stay at home moms..damn how that works..:lol:

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

No, no, don't pay attention to all the rights Republicans are trying to take away from you! Look over here, at this unattractive lesbian woman insulting a prettier woman!

Pretty please?

sucks doesn't it?:lol:

QUIZ: Hilary Rosen Kerfuffle Means: A) Nothing; B) Less Than Nothing; C) Doodlysquat To Election

All she said was at Mitt Romney's wife, Ann, "has actually never worked a day in her life ... she's never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing."

And you think that's an attack on stay at home moms? Stretch.

call it what you want..

You all got the war on women, they have the war on stay at home moms..damn how that works..:lol:
The Statists have escalated thier 'War'...and they have been caught doing it.

Update: Democrats were quick to insist that Rosen has no role at the White House, but Jim Geraghty reports that the rebuttal seems to be more of an issue of semantics:
White House visitor logs indicate that “Hilary Rosen” visited the White House thirty-five times.
Visitor Access Records | The White House

Gen. David Petraeus, head of our efforts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the current CIA director, nine times.

thanks to..
Democrats declare war on women? Update: Frequent White House visitor? « Hot Air

Yes! You got em! :cuckoo: This is the smoking gun you've all been waiting for. :lol:

Mrs. Romney is not some college student prancing around on stage at Congress..(the great Fluke)
SHE IS A GOVONERS WIFE and potential FIRST LADY...

DAMN...you go Democrats.

Here is Hilary Rosen's reply:

My Twitter feed was on fire after an appearance last night on CNN's AC360, where I said that I thought it was wrong for Mitt Romney to be using his wife as his guide to women's economic struggles when she "had never worked a day in her life." Oh my, you should read the tweets and the hate mail I got after that.

Spare me the faux anger from the right. When it comes to supporting policies that would actually help women, their silence has been deafening. I don't need lectures from the RNC on supporting women and fighting to increase opportunities for women; I've been doing it my whole career. If they want to attack me and distract the public's attention away from their nominee's woeful record, it just demonstrates how much they just don't get it.

I admire women who can stay home and raise their kids full-time. I even envy them sometimes. It is a wonderful luxury to have the choice. But let's stipulate that it is NOT a choice that most women have in America today.

I have nothing against Ann Romney. She seems like a nice lady who has raised nice boys, struggled with illness, and handles its long-term effects with grace and dignity. I admire her grit in talking about her illness publicly.

Read the whole thing if you want here:

Hilary Rosen: Ann Romney and Working Moms

call it what you want..

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

No, no, don't pay attention to all the rights Republicans are trying to take away from you! Look over here, at this unattractive lesbian woman insulting a prettier woman!

Pretty please?

What on Earth are you babbling about? What rights are trying to be taken away?

Good grief...

Yes! You got em! :cuckoo: This is the smoking gun you've all been waiting for. :lol:

QUIZ: Hilary Rosen Kerfuffle Means: A) Nothing; B) Less Than Nothing; C) Doodlysquat To Election

All she said was at Mitt Romney's wife, Ann, "has actually never worked a day in her life ... she's never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing."

all the stay at home moms bristled up like a bottle brush when she said that,, forcing the democrats to put on they nike's and run away from her big old potty mouth.. Mrs. Romney behaved with such class.

call it what you want..

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

Pretty please?

Good grief...
Vast LWC is projecting Statism again. *And a LIAR*

call it what you want..

Ok buddy. :cuckoo: I hate it when you use that word statists. Makes you seem like a jackass who found a word he likes and overuses it now.

Remember Solyndra was the smoking gun? Then birth control? Maybe Oil will do it? Nothing yet? Keep trying. Maybe something will stick. :lol:

Why don't you at least wait a fucking week for the polls to come out to see if it helped.

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

Pretty please?

Good grief...

Amazing how arrogant and proud the dupes are about their incredible ignorance and dishonesty...

In Arizona, Republicans voted in legislation that makes doctors to lie to women about their pregnancies.In Texas, Republicans shut down ALL women's health clinics, because they don't approve of abortion (which was not even done in said clinics) or Planned Parenthood.In Wisconsin, the Republican Governor revoked equal protection laws for women.In Virginia, the Republican state legislature voted to make doctors rape women with a sonic dildo before they can get an abortion.In Washington, Republicans are trying to make sure insurance companies don't cover contraception, even though insurance companies are happy to provide said contraception.And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

TYVM LWC...

call it what you want..

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

Pretty please?

yeah sure Republicans are trying to take away women's RIGHTS..that lie only flew for so long dear..
sucks to be the Democrat party right now..

Exactly.

Not only was Rosen correct in what she said, but I can assure you that a great majority of women won't be falling for claims that a woman who had a nanny and a maid can be compared to a normal everyday housewife.

Puh-Lease.

Carol Brady had a nanny. You can't get more normal than the Brady Bunch

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

Pretty please?

Good grief...

I am a Statist.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

And this is what you want. How you think it benefits you is beyond me.

This is more than just a tax cut story. It's about a fundamental shift in power and wealth from average people and the governments they had formed to represent them, to the capture of those governments and economic enslavement of their people by corporate aristocracies.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

This doesn�t mean the end of government, but, instead the subordination of government to the interests of the feudal lords.

Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves.

A cornerstone of the conservative movement to consolidate power in the hands of a wealthy corporate elite, the campaign to end corporate income taxes altogether - and leave the rest of us to pick up the entire tab for corporate use of our institutions and corporation despoliation of our commons - first picked up steam when Reagan came to power in 1980.

And as Mussolini told us, the newest form of feudalism has been reinvented and renamed. He called it "fascism" - a word that was defined by The American Heritage Dictionary (Houghton Mifflin Company, 1983) as "fas-cism (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism."

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

hilaryrosen.jpg

The Political Math guy has been on fire lately. :D

Good grief...

I am a Statist.

This is more than just a tax cut story. It's about a fundamental shift in power and wealth from average people and the governments they had formed to represent them, to the capture of those governments and economic enslavement of their people by corporate aristocracies.

This doesn�t mean the end of government, but, instead the subordination of government to the interests of the feudal lords.

Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves.

A cornerstone of the conservative movement to consolidate power in the hands of a wealthy corporate elite, the campaign to end corporate income taxes altogether - and leave the rest of us to pick up the entire tab for corporate use of our institutions and corporation despoliation of our commons - first picked up steam when Reagan came to power in 1980.

And as Mussolini told us, the newest form of feudalism has been reinvented and renamed. He called it "fascism" - a word that was defined by The American Heritage Dictionary (Houghton Mifflin Company, 1983) as "fas-cism (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism."

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

stop derailing the thread with crap from UnCommondreams..

I am a Statist.

Tell fuck face to stop overusing the word statist.

Just another brilliant move by elitist Liberals to show how in touch they are with everyday Americans. A Stay-At-Home Mother, whether Rich, Middle Class, or Poor, is somehow out of touch with economic issues???

Ooops she screwed up. She let out of the bag what the liberal elitist think of stay at home mothers.
They support a woman's right to choose...but only if she chooses a career (Mrs. Romney) and abortion (Sarah Palin).

Ooops she screwed up. She let out of the bag what the liberal elitist think of stay at home mothers.
They support a woman's right to choose...but only if she chooses a career (Mrs. Romney) and abortion (Sarah Palin).

And NOTE it's leftists trying to call the shots of others that THEY don't like?

call it what you want..

Ok buddy. :cuckoo: I hate it when you use that word statists. Makes you seem like a jackass who found a word he likes and overuses it now.

Remember Solyndra was the smoking gun? Then birth control? Maybe Oil will do it? Nothing yet? Keep trying. Maybe something will stick. :lol:

Why don't you at least wait a fucking week for the polls to come out to see if it helped.

Statist is a correct definition, not sure why you don't like the word, what do you think would be a more correct word? Not much can be less offensive the the words you spew because you feel that is the only way to communicate.

I am a Statist.

What do you expect? I struck a NERVE of a Statist unthinker.

Forum List

Back