Obama Campaign Attacking Stay At Home Mothers!!! Smooth Move!

I am a Statist.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

And this is what you want. How you think it benefits you is beyond me.

This is more than just a tax cut story. It's about a fundamental shift in power and wealth from average people and the governments they had formed to represent them, to the capture of those governments and economic enslavement of their people by corporate aristocracies.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

This doesn�t mean the end of government, but, instead the subordination of government to the interests of the feudal lords.

Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves.

A cornerstone of the conservative movement to consolidate power in the hands of a wealthy corporate elite, the campaign to end corporate income taxes altogether - and leave the rest of us to pick up the entire tab for corporate use of our institutions and corporation despoliation of our commons - first picked up steam when Reagan came to power in 1980.

And as Mussolini told us, the newest form of feudalism has been reinvented and renamed. He called it "fascism" - a word that was defined by The American Heritage Dictionary (Houghton Mifflin Company, 1983) as "fas-cism (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism."

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

stop derailing the thread with crap from UnCommondreams..

Tell fuck face to stop overusing the word statist.

go stomp your feet and hold your breath and maybe he will.

I am a Statist.

This is more than just a tax cut story. It's about a fundamental shift in power and wealth from average people and the governments they had formed to represent them, to the capture of those governments and economic enslavement of their people by corporate aristocracies.

This doesn�t mean the end of government, but, instead the subordination of government to the interests of the feudal lords.

Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves.

A cornerstone of the conservative movement to consolidate power in the hands of a wealthy corporate elite, the campaign to end corporate income taxes altogether - and leave the rest of us to pick up the entire tab for corporate use of our institutions and corporation despoliation of our commons - first picked up steam when Reagan came to power in 1980.

And as Mussolini told us, the newest form of feudalism has been reinvented and renamed. He called it "fascism" - a word that was defined by The American Heritage Dictionary (Houghton Mifflin Company, 1983) as "fas-cism (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism."

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

Tell fuck face to stop overusing the word statist.

Make ME. It's what you fucktards ARE. :mad:

Ooops she screwed up. She let out of the bag what the liberal elitist think of stay at home mothers.
They support a woman's right to choose...but only if she chooses a career (Mrs. Romney) and abortion (Sarah Palin).

And NOTE it's leftists trying to call the shots of others that THEY don't like?
Totalitarianism is a tendency among leftists.

Quote from Hillary Rosen:

I admire women who can stay home and raise their kids full-time. I even envy them sometimes. It is a wonderful luxury to have the choice.

But let's stipulate that it is NOT a choice that most women have in America today.I have nothing against Ann Romney. She seems like a nice lady who has raised nice boys, struggled with illness, and handles its long-term effects with grace and dignity. I admire her grit in talking about her illness publicly.

That little tidbit could be the topic for a whole lot of discussion going foward.

Gotta wonder why our divorce rate is so high and why people don't get that marriage is a very economic arragement. And when you break up a marriage (for whatever reason...not commenting on justification) you create economic inefficiency.

Quote from Hillary Rosen:

I admire women who can stay home and raise their kids full-time. I even envy them sometimes. It is a wonderful luxury to have the choice.

But let's stipulate that it is NOT a choice that most women have in America today.I have nothing against Ann Romney. She seems like a nice lady who has raised nice boys, struggled with illness, and handles its long-term effects with grace and dignity. I admire her grit in talking about her illness publicly.

That little tidbit could be the topic for a whole lot of discussion going foward.

Gotta wonder why our divorce rate is so high and why people don't get that marriage is a very economic arragement. And when you break up a marriage (for whatever reason...not commenting on justification) you create economic inefficiency.

Not to mention alot of Welfare brood mares.

What's wrong with the word statist? I'm not a liberal so I wont change the definition or come up with a euphemism.

call it what you want..

IT IS NOW A attack on stay at home MOMS..

You all got the war on women, they have the war on stay at home moms..damn how that works..:lol:

Blah, blah, blah...

Look at the birdie!

No, no, don't pay attention to all the rights Republicans are trying to take away from you! Look over here, at this unattractive lesbian woman insulting a prettier woman!

Pretty please?

What on Earth are you babbling about? What rights are trying to be taken away?

Good grief...

Rights like making you purchase health care or get fined.
Right like the businesses that have been banned from giving away toys with meals, you mean rights like these or the rights Obama claims will happen, with no real proof if Republicans are elected?

In today's climate, that won't matter.

And, frankly, having had to listen to the whole Rush/Fluke thing, I hope they crucify Rosen.

She is a schill and spin doctor we could do without. Maybe we could get Obama to call A.R. for the way she was "treated".

Honestly, I didn't know who that chick even was until today. Is she a regular on some talking head show or other?

I have not seen a great deal of her lately. She was more prominent in the early 2000's when the dems were getting their asses kicked all over the place.

She wasn't that good.

And it appears she has not improved.

Yes! You got em! :cuckoo: This is the smoking gun you've all been waiting for. :lol:

sucks doesn't it?:lol:
Mrs. Romney is not some college student prancing around on stage at Congress..(the great Fluke)
SHE IS A GOVONERS WIFE and potential FIRST LADY...

DAMN...you go Democrats.

Here is Hilary Rosen's reply:

My Twitter feed was on fire after an appearance last night on CNN's AC360, where I said that I thought it was wrong for Mitt Romney to be using his wife as his guide to women's economic struggles when she "had never worked a day in her life." Oh my, you should read the tweets and the hate mail I got after that.

Spare me the faux anger from the right. When it comes to supporting policies that would actually help women, their silence has been deafening. I don't need lectures from the RNC on supporting women and fighting to increase opportunities for women; I've been doing it my whole career. If they want to attack me and distract the public's attention away from their nominee's woeful record, it just demonstrates how much they just don't get it.

I admire women who can stay home and raise their kids full-time. I even envy them sometimes. It is a wonderful luxury to have the choice. But let's stipulate that it is NOT a choice that most women have in America today.

I have nothing against Ann Romney. She seems like a nice lady who has raised nice boys, struggled with illness, and handles its long-term effects with grace and dignity. I admire her grit in talking about her illness publicly.

Read the whole thing if you want here:

Hilary Rosen: Ann Romney and Working Moms

too bad..FAKE apology NOT ACCETPED..

Rush must be loving this..:lol::lol:

I am a Statist.

What do you expect? I struck a NERVE of a Statist unthinker.

Someone needs to start a thread on the possible reasons statist don't like being called statists.

In today's climate, that won't matter.

And, frankly, having had to listen to the whole Rush/Fluke thing, I hope they crucify Rosen.

She is a schill and spin doctor we could do without. Maybe we could get Obama to call A.R. for the way she was "treated".

Honestly, I didn't know who that chick even was until today. Is she a regular on some talking head show or other?

I have not seen a great deal of her lately. She was more prominent in the early 2000's when the dems were getting their asses kicked all over the place.

She wasn't that good.

And it appears she has not improved.

She got your attention. Notice when you say something you hear crickets chirping? Exactly. But I too don't know who she is. That's why this is a non story. Next.

What do you expect? I struck a NERVE of a Statist unthinker.

Someone needs to start a thread on the possible reasons statist don't like being called statists.

Don't worry, its not going to catch on you Feudalist. Oh look at me, I'm using a word no one else uses. Where did I get that word? Common Dreams! Of course! Its another word for a Fascist. Or a government run by corporations. Moussilini tried it. Didn't work.

Mrs. Romney is not some college student prancing around on stage at Congress..(the great Fluke)
SHE IS A GOVONERS WIFE and potential FIRST LADY...

DAMN...you go Democrats.

My Twitter feed was on fire after an appearance last night on CNN's AC360, where I said that I thought it was wrong for Mitt Romney to be using his wife as his guide to women's economic struggles when she "had never worked a day in her life." Oh my, you should read the tweets and the hate mail I got after that.

Spare me the faux anger from the right. When it comes to supporting policies that would actually help women, their silence has been deafening. I don't need lectures from the RNC on supporting women and fighting to increase opportunities for women; I've been doing it my whole career. If they want to attack me and distract the public's attention away from their nominee's woeful record, it just demonstrates how much they just don't get it.

I admire women who can stay home and raise their kids full-time. I even envy them sometimes. It is a wonderful luxury to have the choice. But let's stipulate that it is NOT a choice that most women have in America today.

I have nothing against Ann Romney. She seems like a nice lady who has raised nice boys, struggled with illness, and handles its long-term effects with grace and dignity. I admire her grit in talking about her illness publicly.

You mean the actual GOP spokesman who called women who use birth control sluts? Yea, Hilary Rosen ='s Rush. :cuckoo:

:lol:

Yes! You got em! :cuckoo: This is the smoking gun you've all been waiting for. :lol:

QUIZ: Hilary Rosen Kerfuffle Means: A) Nothing; B) Less Than Nothing; C) Doodlysquat To Election

All she said was at Mitt Romney's wife, Ann, "has actually never worked a day in her life ... she's never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing."

And you think that's an attack on stay at home moms? Stretch.

It's pretty stupid and represents a total lack of understanding on the part of those who claim to be so high on the side of those who struggle.

My wife was a stay-at-home mom, by choice and pennies were tight because of that. You can bet your ass we were aware of finances and economic issues that might throw of our fragile budget.

Besides, how many flight attendends, admin assistants, and nurses "understand" the economic issues of the day. And what the hell makes you think their having jobs makes them more qualified to "understand".

It is precicely the kind of argument you put forth that I hope the dems and Rosen ride on because it's gonna piss off a whole lot of stay-at-home moms.

Please keep up the good work.

You mean the actual GOP spokesman who called women who use birth control sluts? Yea, Hilary Rosen ='s Rush. :cuckoo:

:lol:

Rush is sideshow, but you keep dreaming.

He called Fluke a slut...a woman who wanted someone else to pay for her birth control.

Please try to keep up.

QUIZ: Hilary Rosen Kerfuffle Means: A) Nothing; B) Less Than Nothing; C) Doodlysquat To Election

All she said was at Mitt Romney's wife, Ann, "has actually never worked a day in her life ... she's never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing."

And you think that's an attack on stay at home moms? Stretch.

It's pretty stupid and represents a total lack of understanding on the part of those who claim to be so high on the side of those who struggle.

My wife was a stay-at-home mom, by choice and pennies were tight because of that. You can bet your ass we were aware of finances and economic issues that might throw of our fragile budget.

Besides, how many flight attendends, admin assistants, and nurses "understand" the economic issues of the day. And what the hell makes you think their having jobs makes them more qualified to "understand".

It is precicely the kind of argument you put forth that I hope the dems and Rosen ride on because it's gonna piss off a whole lot of stay-at-home moms.

Please keep up the good work.

Of course. This is why you guys manufactured this topic.

Your wife wasn't rich like Mrs. Romney. Trust me, you should be voting Democratic you idiot.

And I think it is funny you think this issue is going to win you over middle class stay at home moms. Its not. Its just a pathetic attempt to try to win back some of the female votes you have lost recently.

I will not come back to this thread again. So don't bother replying. Watch, this story will be dead in a week. But the GOP's attack on women, birth control and equal pay will not be over.

You can have the stay at home moms. We'll take the working women. Lot more of them.

Forum List

Back