Obama cancel your cell phones and cable if you cant pay for Obamacare

Americans should cancel their cable anyway because it's feeding shit directly into your brain 24 hours a day.

And you're willing to use government to force them to do it whether they like it or not, forcing them to go by your judgement instead of their own?

:badgrin:

So cable tv is more important than healthcare?

It's none of your business. If you need a nanny hire one.

Of course it's my business. I live in this country and pay taxes. Until we have some sort of document that people can sign that says, "If Im sick and chose not to buy insurance, you should not treat me no matter what unless I have cash to pay for it" then it's my business because it affects me.

Liberalism 101- The Government passes legislation that forces ER's and hospitals to provide service to people who cannot pay for it. This creates a massive imbalance in the system. Now the only way to fix the problem (that they created) is by creating a new and bigger government program.

:cuckoo:

Maybe Lovebear wants the govt to give free cellphones and free cable?

The government does give free cellphones to the people who are getting free healthcare.

But Obama is telling the people whose taxes are paying for the free stuff that they should give up such things as cellphones (which help keep people safe and employed) in order to pay for stuff that he's giving away for free to other people.

Ame®icano;8767881 said:

Let me put it in words you can understand.

My subscription to cable TV to me is more important then your subscription to your healthcare.

Isn't this the Conservative Slogan?

Let me put your words in to a more digestible, yet still highly accurate format.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I guess "Take what people earn and give it to freeloaders" is the liberal Slogan. :cuckoo:

Of course it's my business. I live in this country and pay taxes. Until we have some sort of document that people can sign that says, "If Im sick and chose not to buy insurance, you should not treat me no matter what unless I have cash to pay for it" then it's my business because it affects me.

Liberalism 101- The Government passes legislation that forces ER's and hospitals to provide service to people who cannot pay for it. This creates a massive imbalance in the system. Now the only way to fix the problem (that they created) is by creating a new and bigger government program.

Exactly. This is exactly right.

Maybe Lovebear wants the govt to give free cellphones and free cable?

The government does give free cellphones to the people who are getting free healthcare.

But Obama is telling the people whose taxes are paying for the free stuff that they should give up such things as cellphones (which help keep people safe and employed) in order to pay for stuff that he's giving away for free to other people.

Well, hypocrisy and lying are the modern liberal default position.

Great. I'll take one of those and also one that says "If I am able bodied and chose not to work, you should not feed me no matter what as feeding people makes them dependent."

Deal.

Most decent people want to live in a place where the truly needy aren't denied help simply because they're poor. Guilty as charged!

Ame®icano;8767881 said:

My subscription to cable TV to me is more important then your subscription to your healthcare.

Let me put your words in to a more digestible, yet still highly accurate format.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I guess "Take what people earn and give it to freeloaders" is the liberal Slogan. :cuckoo:

You have to think of something catchier.

Most decent people want to live in a place where the truly needy aren't denied help simply because they're poor. Guilty as charged!

if Obamacare was all that it was cracked up to be we should be able to close the emergency rooms to those who do not have insurance....this would help our hospitals greatly...

A string of excellent points in this thread; I agree with most of them, this one being the best and most pertinent:

Americans should cancel their cable anyway because it's feeding shit directly into your brain 24 hours a day.

--- and this illiteracy being the worst:
Obama cancel your cell phones and cable if you cant pay for Obamacare (thread title)

I can't run a video at work but unless there's something in there I missed (and I'm sure the blog would have noted it if it existed), O'bama never says the gummint is going to take away anybody's cellphone or cable. Rather, he's advising somebody on prioritization of his own free choices, which is a completely different thing.

Correct me if I missed something but this looks like yet another thread based on bullshit.

Last edited:
A string of excellent points in this thread; I agree with most of them, this one being the best and most pertinent:

Obama cancel your cell phones and cable if you cant pay for Obamacare (thread title)

I can't run a video at work but unless there's something in there I missed (and I'm sure the blog would have noted it if it existed), O'bama never says the gummint is going to take away anybody's cellphone or cable. Rather, he's advising somebody on prioritization, which is a completely different thing.

Correct me if I missed something but this looks like yet another thread based on bullshit.

He's giving free cellphone and healthcare to some people while smugly telling others that they should give up their cellphones to pay for the insurance he is requiring them to buy -- insurance which in many cases was less expensive before he fouled things up and forced people into a position where they had to make a choice between healthcare and cellphones or cable or vacations or other things they were responsibly budgeting for.

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??Obamacare's too expensive for ya? Cancel your cable, peasant! | The Daily Caller

Well it is NOT for mental defectives that believe as YOU probably do that Obamacare was to help the 46 million get health insurance right?
I mean when you in reality subtract as OBAMA NOW has the 10 million because they are illegals (which he counted in the 46 million figure) how many are left? OK I am sure math is not your strong suit so that leaves 36 million.

NOW how do you feel about 14 million people that are either too lazy or ignorant that at their income level are eligible for Medicaid YET they are counted as
part of Obama's 36 million (less the 10 million illegals).. that leaves 22 million. Again the inefficiencies of CMS NOT being able to enroll these 14 million doesn't seem to concern Obamacare supporters that didn't need the ACA but should have been done under pre-ACA Medicaid!

Now explain to me why you and Obama want to force 18 million people that have gotten along so far without their employers' health plans as they
are under 34 so they don't use health services and if they do they make $50,000 or more and pay their services out of pocket!
SO why are we forcing THESE 18 million to buy health insurance?
That leaves 4 million that truly need but can't get health insurance.

SO the simple solution is Pay these uninsureds health costs BUT do it correctly!
Tax the millionaire ambulance chasing lawyers that physicians say cost the PAYERS i.e. Medicare/Ins.cos etc. $850 billion more then necessary .. "defensive medicine"!
With a similar 10% tax that ACA did on tanning salons since tanning causes cancer, tax the $270 billion lawyers make and use that to pay the claims!

SIMPLE...

Obviously, his goal is to force the middle class into the "poor" category, to make them dependent on government. Redistribution of wealth is not done to help the poor, it is done to hurt the middle class.

I can't run a video at work but unless there's something in there I missed (and I'm sure the blog would have noted it if it existed), O'bama never says the gummint is going to take away anybody's cellphone or cable. Rather, he's advising somebody on prioritization of his own free choices, which is a completely different thing.

when political leaders like Obama are full of bullshit it's pretty tough NOT to post on bullshit...

Ame®icano;8767881 said:

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

You cant turn my words into anything then they are already.

All those who do have cable TV and don't have health care insurance while expecting from me to pay for it saying exactly that: MEEEEEEE!

when political leaders like Obama are full of bullshit it's pretty tough NOT to post on bullshit...

Not the point at all.

The bullshit point is not what the POTUS does; the bullshit point is the OP misrepresenting what the POTUS does.

This is why certain posters here have no credibility; they lie, misrepresent and just plain make shit up. Then any grain of truth they might have been able to make in their argument is lost as coming from an unreliable source.

Not the point at all.

The bullshit point is not what the POTUS does; the bullshit point is the OP misrepresenting what the POTUS does.

This is why certain posters here have no credibility; they lie, misrepresent and just plain make shit up. Then any grain of truth they might have been able to make in their argument is lost as coming from an unreliable source.

the op never said the government is 'going to take away' anybody's cellphone or cable (although that could be next:eusa_shifty:).......Obama DID mention cellphones and cable bills and said people need to priortize....essentially implying that it would be better to pay that $300 to Obamacare before paying your cellphone or cable bill...

Lovebear65 said:
Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??Obamacare's too expensive for ya? Cancel your cable, peasant! | The Daily Caller

here's Obama....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back